PDA

View Full Version : crazy teacher

Scott-300ex
03-11-2005, 10:42 AM
ok, my english teacher is funny as hell

her son is in 8th grade, he has these braclets, and this kid wanted the 2 so he's like no, so the next day he comes back with $80 and he takes the money and gives him the bracelets, so my teacher talks with us the next day wondering if she should call the school and the kids parents, so we talk about that for like 15 minutes, she then said she wouldn't call. The next day she comes back and said that the kid gave her son $50 for another bracelet, so later that night she called the school and the kids parents and turns out the kid stole money from his friends parents.
So that was cool that the kid made $130 bucks from bracelets you can buy for 99 cents, lmao

also, we are watching a movie in there, well just finished it today, called "To Sir, With Love" i thought it was a good movie, and we had to write a 2 page response on it

ANYWAY her dress was sticky, lol, that doesn't sound good saying it like that, so she reaches for her static gaurd, the stuff that will stop the static from sticking to her legs, Turns out, she grabbed a can of spray glue and sprayed it all over herself, so she said her pantyhose and dress feels wierd, she said she was stiff.

funny stuff i tell ya

MY450R
03-11-2005, 11:03 AM
i take it you have the hots for your teacher??

YZ400EX
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by MY450R

Thats what I was reading into this story as well..Nobody would pay that much attention to a teacher unless there was something worth paying attention for..:devil:

Mxjunkie
03-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by MY450R

http://au.search.launch.yahoo.com/mf/?type=video&id=2148667

:devil:

wilkin250r
03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Well, judging by his punctuation, run-on sentences, and complete lack of paragraph structure, he can't be paying THAT much attention to his English teacher...:D

Punk'd
03-11-2005, 02:27 PM
get pics!:blah:

Quad18star
03-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Well, judging by his punctuation, run-on sentences, and complete lack of paragraph structure, he can't be paying THAT much attention to his English teacher...:D

Sure he could .... he's just not paying attention to what she's saying . :p

I had a few teachers in highschool , that I paid a lot of attention to .... but I certainly wasn't paying attention to what they were saying . Ahhh Miss Chisholm .... what a sweet *** she had . :devil:

44oEX
03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
thats not fair all my teachers where UGLY. oh well more time for the girls in the class I guess

bulkdriverlp
03-11-2005, 03:03 PM
tell her you will wash her outfit for her, and take it off her with your teeth.:scary:

Scott-300ex
03-11-2005, 03:32 PM
you guys are f-in disgusting

how does that show i got hots for her

shes 40 years OLD!!!!

:huh

you guys might have paranoid lives but i don't

and i was wonderin if that english and my typing was ganna come up

and how can i not pay attention to that stuff, stuff where we don't have to learn about 1400 year poems i pay attention to

i seriously can't tell you how many times i have been sitting there and fell asleep in that class

bulkdriverlp
03-11-2005, 11:54 PM
you will learn, women are like fine wine, they get better with age. older women know how to love and not play head games. maybe someday you will be saduced by an older woman.....loads of fun man, im tellin ya!!!!:blah: :blah:

Scott-300ex
03-12-2005, 04:48 PM
lmao

:p

we watched the love shack music video in there the other day and i like that song

Mxjunkie
03-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
you guys are f-in disgusting

how does that show i got hots for her

shes 40 years OLD!!!!

:huh

MILF :devil:

catch22blaster
03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
this ***** is funny lmao:devil: