PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Dirt Wheels !!!

haircutt
03-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I hate dirt wheels they never have nothing good to say about honda. I have a 450r and yzf 450. Yes the yzf is better for some thing but then the trx is better at others. But to hear them tell it is that the trx doesn't come close to it in anyway. i would love to no how yamaha pay them because they are full of crap. In any shootout if a yamaha is in it don't even waste your time reading it there going to tell it's better. Am to stop getting there crap mag and just atv sport or what ever its called at least they will go both way and even some time they will talk about the cannondale family.

1BADYFZ
03-10-2005, 10:18 PM
truth hurts:D

haircutt
03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Man you no it and i no it that they never tell the truth so don't give me that crap look at my sig I no what both quads are like I own them

Butters
03-10-2005, 10:25 PM
oh well its like anything its biased. everything is starting to get that way.

haircutt
03-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Thanks for your input

coryatver
03-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I don't think dirtwheels is a magazine anymore I think it has turned in to a parts catalog. It has full catalogs from companys in it and has more ads in it than any magazine I have seen. I can't believe I have to pay for it.

haircutt
03-10-2005, 10:32 PM
I agree with that also But soon all they are going to have is big headed yamaha readers because all they do is tell them what they want to hear

Bush0102
03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
i hate the magazine for various reasons.

where do you live in tennessee?

Butters
03-10-2005, 10:52 PM
its getting where there are hardly any articles and when there are articles they are slanted. oh well i'm sure people will still buy it.

haircutt
03-11-2005, 06:18 AM
I live in bean station tenn it's right outside of morristown on cherokee lake

seatec
03-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh well, things go in cycles. a few years ago all they praised was Honda and the Yamaha guys where crying. now the tables have turned. Soon they will praise the Z450 and honda and Yamaha guys will whine. Reading articles like that is so subjective.

raptorrider
03-11-2005, 07:20 AM
I think you need to read something besides Dirt Wheels----You "no"?

400grl
03-11-2005, 07:31 AM
Yeah, it goes in cycles......I am not surprised the YFZ won - it also won in ATVSport....it's just a kickazz quad......plain and simple. :)

bansheeguy77
03-11-2005, 07:34 AM
thats the way most people who own a honda or are die hard see things. if they dont win every shootout then the mag is biased. i hear the same thing about car and driver. now im not saying you are biased or anything, just the way it usually is. remember when the 400 came out and everyone did banshee vs 400 tests? they loved the 400. then the z came along and the raptor and they put the 400 to shame. so its just a big cycle of who releases the biggest baddest thing. i agree they will all probably bow to the z450.

400exrules
03-11-2005, 09:30 AM
actually in one of dirtwheels magz a few months ago they had a shootout with a 400ex, a raptor 350 and somethin else, and they preferred the raptor 350 over the 400ex:huh

Bush0102
03-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
actually in one of dirtwheels magz a few months ago they had a shootout with a 400ex, a raptor 350 and somethin else, and they preferred the raptor 350 over the 400ex:huh

no they didnt!

The 400ex won, the 300 ex got 2nd, and the raptor 350 got last.

banshee364r
03-11-2005, 10:35 AM
hey i see in your signature that you have a yfz in your line up also a trx so who cares what dirtwheels has to say you have both you know which one was better i believe that the yfz will always prevail becuz as for a company flagship quad the yfz is more advanced than any other yamaha quad and the 450r was more of a motor swap design my 2 pennies

ThumPIN_450R
03-11-2005, 10:43 AM
atv sport is just as bad in the last issue with the track and trail shoot out the YFZ some how passed the 450r as the best trail quad with out doing any thing there is always a certain amount of biased opinions in all of these magazines no matter who you are whether you are a magazine editor or trail rider you will always have you're favorite brands. Who really cares what they say any ways you don't need some magazine to tell you what you like and what you don't like just go out and ride what you want and if you happen to ride a honda 450R and beat a YFZ 450 on the track well I guess that makes you and awesome rider beating the yamaha on such an "inferior" quad:D

Rico
03-11-2005, 10:57 AM
my pissed off blaster will beat all of them so I agree it is BS..:mad:

Flynbryan19
03-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by banshee364r
i believe that the yfz will always prevail becuz as for a company flagship quad the yfz is more advanced than any other yamaha quad and the 450r was more of a motor swap design my 2 pennies

.......your kidding right......??? :huh

The Yfz motor is STRAIGHT out of th Wr450F dirtbike as where the Trx motor is a Crf450R motor, but it was altered in the gear ratios, has a different piston design, stronger gears, as well as some other things that elude me at the moment that I'm sure the trx guys will fill in on. But the Yamaha is definately not the more altered of the two motors.

hill43
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM
you know it reallly make me mad when i read stuff like this i have be racing a yamaha banshee since the early 90"s and have been reading dirt wheel just as long and i have had to read all this time the 250r is the best is the only bla bla bla then the 400ex came out only bike to have bla bla bla well yamaha has a good guad so let them have there day honda has had it of a long time .

Bush0102
03-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by hill43
you know it reallly make me mad when i read stuff like this i have be racing a yamaha banshee since the early 90"s and have been reading dirt wheel just as long and i have had to read all this time the 250r is the best is the only bla bla bla then the 400ex came out only bike to have bla bla bla well yamaha has a good guad so let them have there day honda has had it of a long time .

haha...way to put things in perspective!:)

mntly_imptnt
03-11-2005, 12:30 PM
i let my subscription cancel. i will not waste my time or money on what the old farts think, or get payed to think.:blah:

sampleez
03-11-2005, 02:41 PM
"The Yfz motor is STRAIGHT out of the Wr450F dirtbike"

that's news to me!! If it's the wr motor then why does putting a wr450 crank in the yfz give it more cc if it's the same motor. don't talk $hit if ya don't know what ur talkin about man. And the honda isn't a "swapout" either. if you look at the spec pages you'll see there is several things different in the motors.

also, i think the yfz is getting such hipe because it's the first time a yamaha sport quad didn't suck!! i've always wode a honda until now, cause this is the best bike for me and how i ride. i rode a few 450r's and i just didn't like em.

haircutt
03-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok it's like this but only what i think. My yzf is a better RACE quad and my TRX is a better trail quad. Yes the yzf won the atv sport also but thats fine. But I liked the way they word stuff and I don't like the way dirt wheels do. they are pricks and cocky the way the come off in the story. Also I was reading bigger rider like trx better. Since I am 6'5 285 i guess there right and i mostly trail ride so yes the trx is the quad for me:grr:

zephead400ex
03-11-2005, 03:43 PM
The 450 Suzuki will probably be better than both the YFZ and TRX:ermm:

haircutt
03-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I don't no if it will or not but I no when it comes i will sell a thing or 2 and make sure i am able to buy one

wvspeedfreak
03-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Who would win in a drag.................Moto 4 or Bayou?

haircutt
03-11-2005, 05:58 PM
What part west v are you from i used to live there and i still go there all the time

wvspeedfreak
03-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Eastern panhandle.

haircutt
03-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Oh cool I lived in southern part of that state in mingo county

redlineranger
03-11-2005, 09:52 PM
dirtwheels sux..... the only thing good is the readers section:eek:

Warnerade
03-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
The 450 Suzuki will probably be better than both the YFZ and TRX:ermm: i hope it does...becuase after i gradture i plan on buying one.

SRH
03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Yeah, it goes in cycles......I am not surprised the YFZ won - it also won in ATVSport....it's just a kickazz quad......plain and simple. :)

yeah i agree, alot of people are die hard honda guys and it hurts there feelings that honda isnt on top anymore so the magaizine sucks, dirthwheels is my favorite quad mag i must say, tons of pics and ads and stuff, i just got the new one with the duncan yfz and r, i hvent seen one mag say the honda was bad, but that it just didnt have the edge the yfz did

haircutt
03-12-2005, 06:41 AM
ok guys thanks for all of your all input

86350x
03-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SRH
yeah i agree, alot of people are die hard honda guys and it hurts there feelings that honda isnt on top anymore so the magaizine sucks, dirthwheels is my favorite quad mag i must say, tons of pics and ads and stuff, i just got the new one with the duncan yfz and r, i hvent seen one mag say the honda was bad, but that it just didnt have the edge the yfz did

I remember when all she liked was honda:rolleyes:

More and more people are open to yamaha now. Well the ones that have actually rode one anyways. Die hard honda guys are stuck on the "yamaha's are unreliable" thing because of 2001 raptor tranny's, and some unseated airfilters that are a proflow away(easy fix).

I like DW too, except there is ALOT of adds. More then any other mag I get:ermm:

SRH
03-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
I remember when all she liked was honda:rolleyes:

More and more people are open to yamaha now. Well the ones that have actually rode one anyways. Die hard honda guys are stuck on the "yamaha's are unreliable" thing because of 2001 raptor tranny's, and some unseated airfilters that are a proflow away(easy fix).

I like DW too, except there is ALOT of adds. More then any other mag I get:ermm:

whose she?

if your talking about me all i liked was honda til i rode a yfz, then i also liked yamaha so get your facts straight lady,prior to the yfz all there quads were a joke so why would i like them?

compared to honda they are unreliable, there engines are throw aways, everything on my quad had to be changed out because the parts are just weak ****

but i wanna win so im not gonan waste cash on another non competitive quad just because it stands up better, i was never impressed with any quad until the yfz, they were all the same but hondas were the only ones that lasted, my 400ex held me back so much it wasnt funny and i couldnt build a crf so i bought a yfz

dirthweels has twice the ads and its twice as thick as any other mag, i like the ads, and your still getting as much content as any other mag

ckasper18
03-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I also agree dirt wheels is not about quads anymore its all advertisement.If the yamaha is so good why have they not one any gncc this year as of yet.2005 honda has a year under there belt with tuning and i do beilieve the game has changed.My own opionion is there both great quads

86350x
03-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by SRH
whose she?

if your talking about me all i liked was honda til i rode a yfz, then i also liked yamaha so get your facts straight lady,prior to the yfz all there quads were a joke so why would i like them?

compared to honda they are unreliable, there engines are throw aways, everything on my quad had to be changed out because the parts are just weak ****

but i wanna win so im not gonan waste cash on another non competitive quad just because it stands up better, i was never impressed with any quad until the yfz, they were all the same but hondas were the only ones that lasted, my 400ex held me back so much it wasnt funny and i couldnt build a crf so i bought a yfz

dirthweels has twice the ads and its twice as thick as any other mag, i like the ads, and your still getting as much content as any other mag

I was talking about 400grl ya little poop-dick so chill out. You quoted her:rolleyes:

I have 2 of the "other" yamaha quads all built up. Along with some other toys from each brand. Guess what no problems and my banshee would eat your yfz (built up or not) for breakfast. I'll use one of my bikes for the track. Before you start the whole "I'm a bad-*** on the mx track thing." Not sure what all you think is junk, other then replacing the a-arms and the swing arm. The stock shocks on a yfz could be dialed in, but the whole elka fad probrably gobbled you up.

Shonto rider
03-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Honda all the way with me i dont know about yall. All my friends had a blasters, warriors, Banshees and all of them eighter, had thier top end blown, or the tranny gave out, or the engine siezed.

fasterblaster09
03-12-2005, 12:40 PM
The main reason i get it is because i like reading the "letters" section.

Shonto rider
03-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Dirt wheel is good because of the letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haircutt
03-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Well I will agree on that. I really like to ride the letters also

SRH
03-12-2005, 09:58 PM
I was talking about 400grl ya little poop-dick so chill out. You quoted her:rolleyes:

I have 2 of the "other" yamaha quads all built up. Along with some other toys from each brand. Guess what no problems and my banshee would eat your yfz (built up or not) for breakfast. I'll use one of my bikes for the track. Before you start the whole "I'm a bad-*** on the mx track thing." Not sure what all you think is junk, other then replacing the a-arms and the swing arm. The stock shocks on a yfz could be dialed in, but the whole elka fad probrably gobbled you up.

on the yfz heres my list of whats really poorly built

bumper,tie rods, electrical system, engine is a 2 season throw away, steering stem, handle bars,subframe, rear brake caliper, swingarm, axle carrier, poor chain setup, chain roller, grab bar, frame

but i really dont care about that because it performs exactly how i want it to, you cant have both performance and reliability

banshee bansheeh banshee whoopee, the thing will eat it in a straight line drag thats it people that do that stuff...are just out there

yeah the elka fad, i have elkas dialed in perfectly for me i paid 700 bucks for them, you guys spend 300-500 to revalve stock shocks that heat up and fade to nothing after about 1/2 season of heavy use, i sold my stockers for 250 and got some elkas with my front end

elka fad? i think your riding ability must just not be up there yet so you dont appreciate a better working shock, stock yfz shocks arent bad but dont go nuts, any shock dialed in will feel good to you, its more of a matter of being smart with your money and where you spend it, an elka wont feel good if its not dialed in for you neither will a yfz shock i prefer the ssd and what not, once i out grow them ill look into pep or axis

if you dont break a banshee or a raptor you wont break any quad so maybe thats why you like them, badass on the mx track?not sure about that, i race b class locally havent gotten into it much til last year, but i cant say you should really have an opinion on any of these quads since you need to ride one of your bikes on the mx track, how could you possibly know anything about them if you cant push one on a track:ermm:

by the way if i rmember correctly she sold her 440 got a banshee then a yfz

taw
03-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Dude is that post ment to look like your having a convo with yourself? The lack of quotations had me reading that over and over. haha :ermm: :huh

SRH
03-13-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by taw
Dude is that post ment to look like your having a convo with yourself? The lack of quotations had me reading that over and over. haha :ermm: :huh

ask me if i care:scary:

taw
03-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Well do you? ;)

SRH
03-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by taw
Well do you? ;)
naw

Punk'd
03-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Im sick of that mag to. They are full of chit n they think there the best:mad: :grr:

Ijust raced a yfz450 and beat it. And it wasnt the first time. Im sick of hearing about how yamaha is best blah blah

for your info........LOOK AT THE BACK COVER tell me what you think;)

86350x
03-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by SRH
naw

I really doubt you've broken any of these quads. And I doubt a weak little punk *** kid (like you!) could even ride an open bike on an mx track. You question my riding ability because I don't race mx on quads???

So everyone that doesn't mx quads sucks at riding and has no ability? I think thats funny.

I ride woods and trail ride. I do play on the mx track on my banshee satarday afternoons (after working OT) in the summer sometimes. Can clear ever double on the track and have never broken anything.

I like to drag race and trail ride atv's more then anything else. Bikes are more fun on the track, and click off faster lap times.

Maybe if you knew how to ride that yfz, you wouldn't have broken any of these parts

:ermm:

I don't think any B-races are doing 100ft tripples:p

bansheeguy77
03-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SRH

banshee bansheeh banshee whoopee, the thing will eat it in a straight line drag thats it people that do that stuff...are just out there

if you dont break a banshee or a raptor you wont break any quad so maybe thats why you like them,

ahhh here we go with the banshee bashing. its a shame when the people who bash them never owned one. the owners love them the non owners try to run them down. is it the best for mx? no but in no means is it bad. i have kept up with many pros on my banshee riding mx. did i mention i ran a woods course with borich and we ran basically equal. he was a few seconds behind me the whole time but never passed me. and the track is wide so you cant say he didnt have opportunity, if you have ever run the old woods course at rausch creek you know what im talking about. they feel heavier and require you know how to work a clutch and rpms. nothing is perfect.

SRH
03-13-2005, 04:36 PM
I really doubt you've broken any of these quads. And I doubt a weak little punk *** kid (like you!) could even ride an open bike on an mx track. You question my riding ability because I don't race mx on quads???

So everyone that doesn't mx quads sucks at riding and has no ability? I think thats funny.

I ride woods and trail ride. I do play on the mx track on my banshee satarday afternoons (after working OT) in the summer sometimes. Can clear ever double on the track and have never broken anything.

I like to drag race and trail ride atv's more then anything else. Bikes are more fun on the track, and click off faster lap times.

Maybe if you knew how to ride that yfz, you wouldn't have broken any of these parts

I don't think any B-races are doing 100ft tripples:p

yeah...what class did derek guetter run at glen helen...oh yeah b class lol

i didnt break my yfz, i never rode it stock
broke lots of 400ex stuff tho

i didnt say you sucked im just saying chances are you cant push a quad to its limit to form any sort of an opinion about how durable they are, if your quad gets the job done for you then thats whats good to u but when your running close to 20 races a season you tend to find out the weak points of any quad

thats true i am a scrawny lil fook who cant control a quad

i cant be more than a buck 30:scary:

86350x
03-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yeah...what class did derek guetter run at glen helen...oh yeah b class lol

i didnt break my yfz, i never rode it stock
broke lots of 400ex stuff tho

i didnt say you sucked im just saying chances are you cant push a quad to its limit to form any sort of an opinion about how durable they are, if your quad gets the job done for you then thats whats good to u but when your running close to 20 races a season you tend to find out the weak points of any quad

thats true i am a scrawny lil fook who cant control a quad

i cant be more than a buck 30:scary:

If you don't think I can push a quad to its limit in "any" type of form, then look me up if your ever in mich. I will PM you the addy. I'd like to see some of these "awesome" mxers try to keep up with me at the bull gap or lazurn systems. You don't know what big whoops are until you've rode here.

Is the whole well this guy rode b-class suppose to impress me? No it doesn't:ermm:

If you've never broken any of these quads are any of those stock parts, then how are they junk:huh

Yeah, you look pretty tiny, I bet you couldn't even start my bike.:p

cook65xc
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM
was just at ga gncc race. saw a lot of yamahas stall out and have to restart.didnt see any hondas stall. but ballance still won.

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
If you don't think I can push a quad to its limit in "any" type of form, then look me up if your ever in mich. I will PM you the addy. I'd like to see some of these "awesome" mxers try to keep up with me at the bull gap or lazurn systems. You don't know what big whoops are until you've rode here.

Is the whole well this guy rode b-class suppose to impress me? No it doesn't:ermm:

If you've never broken any of these quads are any of those stock parts, then how are they junk:huh

Yeah, you look pretty tiny, I bet you couldn't even start my bike.:p

you seem to have a case of jealousy or something going on with motocross or people who race it...i know what whoops are

its not suppose to impress you , you said no b class racers jump 100 ft i said yes they do

ive broke a arms, swingarm frame on a 400ex , all my freinds have basically stock yfzs and have all broke the same stuff

i bet your a real legend in michigan...ill just ask around for the crazy man who knows the whoops and teaches mx guys about real riding... please buddy i guess im expecting you to use your noggin and think logically but looks like i shouldnt count on it, live in that fantasy world and youll be a legend in your own mind forever

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by cook65xc
was just at ga gncc race. saw a lot of yamahas stall out and have to restart.didnt see any hondas stall. but ballance still won.

aawww ****, i missed it damn it, i completely forgot about the gncc race. it was in washington again this year right? o well

o SRH, you are always flaming someone, hmm:ermm: just a random thought

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by SRH
you seem to have a case of jealousy or something going on with motocross or people who race it...i know what whoops are

its not suppose to impress you , you said no b class racers jump 100 ft i said yes they do

ive broke a arms, swingarm frame on a 400ex , all my freinds have basically stock yfzs and have all broke the same stuff

i bet your a real legend in michigan...ill just ask around for the crazy man who knows the whoops and teaches mx guys about real riding... please buddy i guess im expecting you to use your noggin and think logically but looks like i shouldnt count on it, live in that fantasy world and youll be a legend in your own mind forever

I was thinking the same thing about you.

You seem to think that anyone that doesn't ride mx, doesn't push there machines at all.

Are you another one of these poser mx kids, that has his parents buy him expensive parts to he can go on the internet and look cool?

Does the quad ever really leave the back yard?

Be honest:ermm:

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
aawww ****, i missed it damn it, i completely forgot about the gncc race. it was in washington again this year right? o well

o SRH, you are always flaming someone, hmm:ermm: just a random thought

no im not flaming anyone i just responded to his comments he made about my post

why do you have any sort of opinion on this ? its really none of your business, your better off belly acheing about the quad building contest and getting under popos skin ooo was that just random thought

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no im not flaming anyone i just responded to his comments he made about my post
why do you have any sort of opinion on this ? its really none of your business, your better off belly acheing about the quad building contest and getting under popos skin ooo was that just random thought

lol, you made a smartass comment to me the other day, just returning the favor, dont waste your time argueing with the kid 86350, its not worth the trouble:ermm: :rolleyes:

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:34 PM
lol, you made a smartass comment to me the other day, just returning the favor, dont waste your time argueing with the kid 86350, its not worth the trouble:ermm: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing:ermm:

But its soo much fun:D

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:35 PM
I was thinking the same thing about you.

You seem to think that anyone that doesn't ride mx, doesn't push there machines at all.

Are you another one of these poser mx kids, that has his parents buy him expensive parts to he can go on the internet and look cool?

Does the quad ever really leave the back yard?

Be honest:ermm:

it only leaves the back yard when i go to the races, i have a mx trakc in the back yard i practice on and tons of trailsbut i hardly ever ride them anymore

im not some kid either, i work 40 hrs a week and i pay for my quad and everything on it myself, any guy who races consistently can find the weak points of a quad, i just dont put much dependence in someones opinion of a quad that doesnt race or ride competitively, they could ride through something they think is difficult and crazy and it would be nothing to someone else

i wasnt aware i try to go on the internet and look cool, but ive never seen a pic of u riding or a quad from you...you probaly dont own one

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing:ermm:

But its soo much fun:D

so much fun, you havent made one legitimate comment yet, your making yourself look stupid, you should just stop arguing because your not going to win, i dont care if someone steps in an says dont argue with this idiot hell drag u to his level and beat you with expeirence durrrrrrr yeah spoken like a true loser hahah

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Do a search, theres' lots of em, own 2 quads, 7 bikes, 2 snowmobiles and 1 trike.

40hrs where, not for your dad is it:ermm:

That means that he still paid for your quad and parts.

Again, thinking anyone that doesn't race mx, doesn't know how to ride. Maybe I can get my dad to buy me some a-arms, and elka shocks so I can maybe race on sunday's(before work I guess???), and be cool like you. How many yr's have you been riding. Your my new internet hero

I think you another poser mx kid, just going by what I have seen so far.:rolleyes:

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by SRH
so much fun, you havent made one legitimate comment yet, your making yourself look stupid, you should just stop arguing because your not going to win, i dont care if someone steps in an says dont argue with this idiot hell drag u to his level and beat you with expeirence durrrrrrr yeah spoken like a true loser hahah

i haven't seen you make any point's yet either, because you've never broken any of these machines or parts.:confused:

Just going off of what your cousin's buddy's uncles gossip I guess
:confused:

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i dont care if someone steps in an says dont argue with this idiot hell drag u to his level and beat you with expeirence durrrrrrr yeah spoken like a true loser hahah

suddenly, i would like to be in new york right now, hell id pay your trip down here if you would come and say that to my face, unless youve got some big balls, your 130# *** WOULD NOT say that to me, and youd have a smiley face between your legs by the time you left..........o yeah,........durrrr haha as you would say,

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Do a search, theres' lots of em, own 2 quads, 7 bikes, 2 snowmobiles and 1 trike.

40hrs where, not for your dad is it:ermm:

That means that he still paid for your quad and parts.

Again, thinking anyone that doesn't race mx, doesn't know how to ride. Maybe I can get my dad to buy me some a-arms, and elka shocks so I can maybe race on sunday's(before work I guess???), and be cool like you. How many yr's have you been riding. Your my new internet hero

I think you another poser mx kid, just going by what I have seen so far.:rolleyes:

i wokr in a factory not for my dad, dont be a stupid ****, your just jealous ******* that cant accept what some people work for, i wish my parents bought me quads and parts, oh i could dream, ive been riding since i was 8 and racing since i was 16 and ill be 20 in a month

im a poser mx kid because my quad has parts on it lmao

i wanan see some pics of you riding it simple to post some, im not good at all on a quad but i ride and have fun

here ill post another pic of me from a couple years ago screwing around on a tiny *** step down

now i want to see you, youve built yourself up a legend status and i think the only pic of u ive seen is a old out of date yamaha sled sitting ont he side of trail

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I've had 2 internet tough guy no-shows, don't even bother.

This kids all talk on his quad, riding ability and the tough guy act.:rolleyes:

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:48 PM
you really need them elkas too dont you, in your pic, looks like your front right tires off the ground,,..whew bet you were glad you had daddy to help you get over that bump

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:50 PM
man lean your head back and touch your seat with your helment, dont even do a trick if you cant do it right,

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:50 PM
suddenly, i would like to be in new york right now, hell id pay your trip down here if you would come and say that to my face, unless youve got some big balls, your 130# *** WOULD NOT say that to me, and youd have a smiley face between your legs by the time you left..........o yeah,........durrrr haha as you would say,

lmao unlike you this doesnt really get to me im not 130, i was kidding im 245...duur hes a fat *** burur

wtf ive seen all these things i stated in person broken on yfz and ive broken plenty of parts on my 400ex, read my posts
:p

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i wokr in a factory not for my dad, dont be a stupid ****, your just jealous ******* that cant accept what some people work for, i wish my parents bought me quads and parts, oh i could dream, ive been riding since i was 8 and racing since i was 16 and ill be 20 in a month

im a poser mx kid because my quad has parts on it lmao

i wanan see some pics of you riding it simple to post some, im not good at all on a quad but i ride and have fun

here ill post another pic of me from a couple years ago screwing around on a tiny *** step down

now i want to see you, youve built yourself up a legend status and i think the only pic of u ive seen is a old out of date yamaha sled sitting ont he side of trail

Lmao, what kind of a factory would even hire your stupid weak little ***** ***, jealous of what?

I'll go find some for ya, I think your getting mad that I just won't go away:p

440exnacsracer
03-13-2005, 08:52 PM
lieing about your weight on the internet:huh :huh sounds like something your girlfriend would do,

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:54 PM
man lean your head back and touch your seat with your helment, dont even do a trick if you cant do it right, yup true, i havent even seen you ride, you just sit on the interent all day, thats your gay *** white and blue predator right? all that *****ing about quad building and ive seen 300exs that would beat its *** in a build off tisk tisk

now why dont you guys shut your mouths, im not talking about ntohing i said i sucked but at least i posted pics of me riding so you know im not lieing, ive never seen a pic of you guys riding and your doing all the talking, i dont even have elkas in that pic those are works...

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Along with SRH you prolly dont kno what its like to work hard...and build something to your liking using all the money you work for...i race with SRH and hes for real and just like him...im in school and working 40 hour weeks...1 job in the winter and 2 in the summer...im lucky to even attend a race on time for sign up...you guys need to stop your B******** and moaning and mind your own S*** and worry about yourself then busting on other peoples stuff...you guys are prolly the ones who had mommy and daddy powder and whipe your a**es untill you couldnt live at home anymore

SRH
03-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Lmao, what kind of a factory would even hire your stupid weak little ***** ***, jealous of what?

I'll go find some for ya, I think your getting mad that I just won't go away:p

the one im working at would, you sit here talk a bunch of crap, you own 10 piles of crap, your parents probaly bought you and you have the nerve to sit back and talk crap

86350x
03-13-2005, 08:59 PM
http://michigandirtslingers.com/ipw-web/gallery/MDS-Picnic-9-12-04

There ya go, I don't have my mom take pictures of me when I go riding, most of the time I take the pics. So sorry there, but I'm in there photo gallery. And everyone on mds knows me, and most have ridden with me

I bought both of my parents atv's and snowmobiles fore them also

40hrs a week would be a cakewalk too:rolleyes:

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
http://michigandirtslingers.com/ipw-web/gallery/MDS-Picnic-9-12-04

There ya go, I don't have my mom take pictures of me when I go riding, most of the time I take the pics. So sorry there, but I'm in there photo gallery. And everyone on mds knows me, and most have ridden with me

I bought both of my parents atv's and snowmobiles fore them also

40hrs a week would be a cakewalk too:rolleyes:

your mommy takes pictures for you how sweet, i find it kinda funny you talked all that crap about my riding ability and you have the nerve to post pics of you riding around in a field and poppinga wheelie 2 ft off the ground...**** i saw 50 cent riding his raptor and from what ive seen from both of you he has more talent now please... get with it correction i guess that not you popping the wheelie n/m

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by SRH
the one im working at would, you sit here talk a bunch of crap, you own 10 piles of crap, your parents probaly bought you and you have the nerve to sit back and talk crap

10 piles of crap, lmao. So now everything that isn't a yfz is crap?

I still be the vehicle and quad came for your parents. I won't go away or stop talking either. Even if it makes your gf mad. Do you and him wanna try and start something with me, go ahead and try.

Like I said, mr greatest rider ever. If you wanna show me how much of a bad-*** you are then the offer is on the table. Michigan has all kinds of tracks and scramble area's. I don't have a retard button pushing job, so I don't have time to travel all over. You'd have to show me your stuff here.

Is your name on your quads title or your dads, you should scan a copy and post it:ermm:

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:03 PM
no offence but wheelies are kinda old and like 5 year old ****...a guy i ride with his little son whose 5 can ride wheelies...nothin great

talk **** when u can post some real pictures of somethin other then stayin on the ground or consists of a straight line..

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:05 PM
I'll have to have my mom take some pictures like your's does of you, so I can look cool on exriders like you do. Diong a half *** trick over a small jump in the back-yard
:blah:

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
my mom takes pictures of me ******* at THE RACES where real people ride and doin somethin other then a wheelie....yes its called jumping....

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:08 PM
hey buddy you better watch it or ill spoil your next picnic by making some high speed passes through that field like you do all day long, never again willl i mess with a dreaded dirtslinger:eek:

warning extreme rider pictured

http://michigandirtslingers.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/MDS-Picnic-9-12-04/426afbdb.jpg

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
READY SET ok now kids GO!!!!!!!!!

http://michigandirtslingers.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/MDS-Picnic-9-12-04/f7090b57.jpg

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Gee, that pic you posted was soo much more impressive

I hope I can lean back and look retarded next time I go over a jump:p

Please do come to one of our rides, and show us how its done, bring your gf on the suzuki with ya too:p

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
i cant beelive you had the nerve to knock someone elses riding ability....

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Gee, that pic you posted was soo much more impressive

I hope I can lean back and look retarded next time I go over a jump:p

Please do come to one of our rides, and show us how its done, bring your gf on the suzuki with ya too:p

what gf on a suzuki:confused:

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Wow, your a whole 5ft off the ground, like I said I'll have to get my mom to take my picture over jumps this summer like you do.

"Mommy Mommy, take my picture"

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
The other guy from newyork thats posting:D

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Wow, your a whole 5ft off the ground, like I said I'll have to get my mom to take my picture over jumps this summer like you do.

"Mommy Mommy, take my picture"

actually 6-7, youd ont even jump from what ive seen, have you ever heard of putting your foot in your mouth?

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
haha i guess im the suzuki kid...well too bad thats long gone and even if i still had it...i ATE raptors with it all day long cause it was far from stock...anyways i wouldnt wanna post pics of me riding cause unlike you i must suck cause i dont ride down fields all day...wouldnt wanna embarrase you people

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Like I said, I'm not going away and the people I ride with know I jump.:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/86350x/bull16.jpg

I probrably almost got that much air going through these whoops at bull gap in the middle. Your a great rider because you can do a half *** cordova ofer a small jump in the back yard:confused:

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:21 PM
wow very impressive...still not off the ground tho

Mxjunkie
03-13-2005, 09:22 PM
You peckerheads are still arguing :ermm:

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:22 PM
I'll have to go get out the tractor and make some of those "big air" jumps like you guys hit in SRH's back yard. And have my mom take my picture for me.

Do you guys have a name for his place, are you going to be the next metal mulisha:p

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:26 PM
yah i guess u will hafto...dont make them too big tho..wouldnt want you to hurt yourself

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah, those great big 20 footer's look so dangerous:D

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
so......whats everyones feelings about dirt wheels now?????? lol :blah:

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
yah real 20 feet...thats why at the tracks we got 90 foot doubles.....you'd **** yourself

batgeek
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick

Dirtwheels, much like Playboy, has great pictures. but the articles are crappy.

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:31 PM
Lmao! I'll just ask SRH from now on, screw dirt wheels. He knows all:cool:

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LT250Racer609
yah real 20 feet...thats why at the tracks we got 90 foot doubles.....you'd **** yourself

Well lets see you hitting some of these awesome 90 footers:p

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:35 PM
heres the one to express how big it REALLY is...http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p56665a071d0433992838028c8421e58d/f50d44af.jpg

now my pic from the side...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p959b180077c94c8a6bd9014975ff6153/f50d44b7.jpg

yah dont talk ****...i wanna see yours now

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:37 PM
That's not even you jumping it.

I wanna see you hit it on your quad:p

I could go steal other peoples pictures and say its me too, but I don't. Our biggest jump at our local track its a 70ft table.

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:38 PM
on the dirtbike no thats isnt me...on the quad yes it is

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Where is the quad pic:confused:

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:40 PM
under the dirtbike pic...look in the tree's im hard to see cause im blended in with them....

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Ah ic the quad now. pretty big. So since my track doesn't have 90 footers you still think I can't ride.

If we had them, I would hit them on my 426. When I go riding I usually go by-myself right after work. I'll have to have someone take the pics this summer:p

People that don't ride mx-do know how to ride, and are hard on equipment also, wich was my point along time ago. Other members on this board that know me, do know the facts too btw.

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:48 PM
yes your right...people who dont race on a MX track DO beat their quads...however just a 1/4 of which you would in a race

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:50 PM
If I had time, and didn't have to work I WOULD be racing also.

Hairscrambles, not mx though. Thats why a straight 40hrs would be such a cake job. It would be nice to have the time to do these things.

LT250Racer609
03-13-2005, 09:51 PM
yes i kno how harescrambles work...i race them in winter on ice....

before every race...you strip your quad...check everything over

after every race u do it again...its a never ending cycle

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 09:52 PM
work sux really bad.....im probably going to be pulling a 60 hr work week this week :ermm:

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:53 PM
The only bad thing would be that it would cut, into my snowmobile time then.

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:53 PM
work sux really bad.....im probably going to be pulling a 60 hr work week this week :ermm:

Where do you work now? Still making designs?

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll have to go get out the tractor and make some of those "big air" jumps like you guys hit in SRH's back yard. And have my mom take my picture for me.

Do you guys have a name for his place, are you going to be the next metal mulisha:p

only one of the pics i posted of me doing the no footer is in my back yard the rest are from race track, i dont quite understand why you think im trying to be a bad *** and all that stuff, but you ride in a ******* field, dirtwheels is the perfect mag for you thats all i know

yeah and the if we had em id do them

its a half assed cordova for sure first time i tried it, but i bet you couldnt do it lol, see i dont understand the logic behind any of your posts... oh if i had my 426 id do it, oh if i had jumps id do it, oh if i did this i would
well you dont so shut up, your not pushing a quad to its limit riding in a field so i dont wanan hear it , great if other members think you can but im not putting anything into it

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Where do you work now? Still making designs?

yeah im at a creative agency about 60 miles or so from my house...so i have a nice little drive everyday also

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:55 PM
If I had time, and didn't have to work I WOULD be racing also.

Hairscrambles, not mx though. Thats why a straight 40hrs would be such a cake job. It would be nice to have the time to do these things.

what do they got you working one shift at burger king and the other at macdonalds?

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
billy...can u yank wheelies? haha

SRH
03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
billy...can u yank wheelies? haha

lol a few times:p

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SRH
only one of the pics i posted of me doing the no footer is in my back yard the rest are from race track, i dont quite understand why you think im trying to be a bad *** and all that stuff, but you ride in a ******* field, dirtwheels is the perfect mag for you thats all i know

yeah and the if we had em id do them

its a half assed cordova for sure first time i tried it, but i bet you couldnt do it lol, see i dont understand the logic behind any of your posts... oh if i had my 426 id do it, oh if i had jumps id do it, oh if i did this i would
well you dont so shut up, your not pushing a quad to its limit riding in a field so i dont wanan hear it , great if other members think you can but im not putting anything into it

What I'm,saying is that your pics aren't as impressive as your making them out to be. And your saying I don't know how to ride. You would **** yourself trying to climb the hills at bull gap, and atlanta.

Your trying to say that doing half of a trick over a jump that takes you 5ft off of the ground is so much more impressive, guess what its not:ermm:

I wanna see some pics other then your back yard, there was a pic from bullgap, the other guy isn't being an ***, but your a persistant one.

86350x
03-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what do they got you working one shift at burger king and the other at macdonalds?

#############, I'm a CNC programmer. Whats your elaberate high paying job?

Are you a fluffer, because judging by your pics you look like one.

SRH
03-13-2005, 10:01 PM
What I'm,saying is that your pics aren't as impressive as your making them out to be. And your saying I don't know how to ride. You would **** yourself trying to climb the hills at bull gap, and atlanta.

Your trying to say that doing half of a trick over a jump that takes you 5ft off of the ground is so much more impressive, guess what its not:ermm:

I wanna see some pics other then your back yard, there was a pic from bullgap, the other guy isn't being an ***, but your a persistant one.

i said i suck im not a good rider, and yoru consistently saying that im bragging im good, wow hill climbing yeah..uh i can ride up hills i just dont enjoy it so i dont make a habit of riding a $14000 + quad up steep *** hill and running the risk of rolling it all the way back down

86350x
I wanna here this great company's name too btw.:ermm:

FourFiftyFour
guys the hatin in here is makin me sad :(

am i gonna have to show yall whats up?

yall dont want none of this...........LOL

SRH
03-13-2005, 10:02 PM

Are you a fluffer, because judging by your pics you look like one.

why are they making you hard?

oooooooooooooo buuuuuurrrrn

86350x
03-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i said i suck im not a good rider, and yoru consistently saying that im bragging im good, wow hill climbing yeah..uh i can ride up hills i just dont enjoy it so i dont make a habit of riding a $14000 + quad up steep *** hill and running the risk of rolling it all the way back down

And hitting a jump in your back yard that takes you 5 ft off of the ground is soo much more impressive then big hill.:rolleyes:

Your saying I can't ride, and all I do is ride in feilds, well I proved you wrong there.

So if your affriad to climb hills on your machine, does that mean maybe I do push my machines afterall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets think about that.

86350x
03-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SRH
why are they making you hard?

oooooooooooooo buuuuuurrrrn

You think that's a burn, I don't think your pics make anyone hard, male or female.

Still waiting on hearing about this awesome job you have too btw:confused:

86350x
03-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Seems like it takes forever for you to come up with a reply too.

Hurry it up already:rolleyes:

SRH
03-13-2005, 10:12 PM
And hitting a jump in your back yard that takes you 5 ft off of the ground is soo much more impressive then big hill.:rolleyes:

Your saying I can't ride, and all I do is ride in feilds, well I proved you wrong there.

So if your affriad to climb hills on your machine, does that mean maybe I do push my machines afterall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets think about that.
no you dont, when your over riding its performance thats whats considered pushing it im tired of arguing with you, for a guy whose so busy with work you have alot of time to argue on the internet with a guy you beleive is beneath you, a fluffer is a person in the porn industry who gets the men hard before they go into there scene, you were calling me a fluffer so i assumed those pics did something for you, sicko

you got really off topic about my original comments, this thread is already ruined and ive made alot of unnessary work for the mods, i made a simple comment yamahs previous quads were nothing it got you all upset so you had to state your banshee is faster than my yfz whoopee and since then youve dragged this further and further off topic, have fun at your picnics,eatin pie and riding in mud:blah:

86350x
03-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no you dont, when your over riding its performance thats whats considered pushing it im tired of arguing with you, for a guy whose so busy with work you have alot of time to argue on the internet with a guy you beleive is beneath you, a fluffer is a person in the porn industry who gets the men hard before they go into there scene, you were calling me a fluffer so i assumed those pics did something for you, sicko

you got really off topic about my original comments, this thread is already ruined and ive made alot of unnessary work for the mods, i made a simple comment yamahs previous quads were nothing it got you all upset so you had to state your banshee is faster than my yfz whoopee and since then youve dragged this further and further off topic, have fun at your picnics,eatin pie and riding in mud:blah:

Well you do have a homo-sexual appearence. Saying I don't know how to ride ect. Your used to people just letting you shoot your mouth off and not arguing back. Looks like you can dish it out but not take it.

Thats one thing about my job that rocks, I can do what I want to do, as long as I keep the tools running.

You never posted your awesome job, so what is it? Your saying that jumping 5 ft off the ground in your back yard is pushing you quad more then the type of riding I do. Well it sure doesn't look like it. Your buddy looks like he has skills though.

Any time you wanna show me how its done, all mighty SRH. Just give me a shout:blah:

Don't go over 5 ft, or your mommy will yell at you and not buy you any more expensive parts.

SRH
03-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Well you do have a homo-sexual appearence. Saying I don't know how to ride ect. Your used to people just letting you shoot your mouth off and not arguing back. Looks like you can dish it out but not take it.

Thats one thing about my job that rocks, I can do what I want to do, as long as I keep the tools running.

You never posted your awesome job, so what is it? Your saying that jumping 5 ft off the ground in your back yard is pushing you quad more then the type of riding I do. Well it sure doesn't look like it. Your buddy looks like he has skills though.

Any time you wanna show me how its done, all mighty SRH. Just give me a shout:blah:

Don't go over 5 ft, or your mommy will yell at you and not buy you any more expensive parts.

k

haircutt
03-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Well guys trail riders mess crap up to i bent my front and back wheel on the right and front a arm trying to make it out of this rocky trail and windrock ohv just outside of knoxville tenn. would would have put the name of the town its in but i do not no it lmao but that just my 2 cents what the hell do i no. i would like to race but I own the place where i work so not much free time. i just get to ride on sunday and monday

86350x
03-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by haircutt
Well guys trail riders mess crap up to i bent my front and back wheel on the right and front a arm trying to make it out of this rocky trail and windrock ohv just outside of knoxville tenn. would would have put the name of the town its in but i do not no it lmao but that just my 2 cents what the hell do i no. i would like to race but I own the place where i work so not much free time. i just get to ride on sunday and monday

You do that same kinda stuff that I do. Its not the same when someone isn't paying the bills for you.

This punk little ***** (SRH) is just used to people rolling over and playing dead. I can't imaging how many more parts I'd break if I was doing 5ft jumps in my back yard.

:rolleyes:

haircutt
03-13-2005, 10:42 PM
I don't no I could get messy if i was there last jump i hit broke collar bone in 2 place lol still trying get over that

haircutt
03-13-2005, 10:49 PM
ok sorry what i tried to say is drum roll please If I was there it could get messy. The last jump I hit I broke my collar bone in 2 places and I am still trying to recover from that injury lmao. I should really start previewing these before i post them.

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 11:05 PM
guys the hatin in here is makin me sad :(

am i gonna have to show yall whats up?

yall dont want none of this...........LOL

Ya Ya Ya ... show them all up .

And yes I want some of that !!!!Please Please Please . :p ;)

400exrules
03-13-2005, 11:24 PM

shhh their fighting :devious:

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ya Ya Ya ... show them all up .

And yes I want some of that !!!!Please Please Please . :p ;)

hahahaha :eek: dont make your new girl jealous now :devil: jk

400exrules
03-13-2005, 11:36 PM

Still waiting on hearing about this awesome job you have too btw:confused:

hah silly goose, hes only like 19, why should he have a job, hes got mommy and daddy, he doesnt need a job.

oh wait i forgot.......im 16.....and i have a job and pay for all my stuff, HAHHAHA........sorry, i just thought that was kinda funny http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif

86350x
03-14-2005, 12:04 AM
I started working full-time when I was 18. I know what your saying. I have nothing against anyone really, well maybe except him. I might have made an *** of myself with this post but oh-well. I just personally don't like the guy.

And I think he talks out of his butt way too much also. Maybe lies about some of this stuff.

Fights over I guess, unless he want's to continue:ermm:

bansheeguy77
03-14-2005, 04:47 AM
lmao good stuff. i think ya'll are good for another few rounds :devil:

and btw being that i have ridden mx AND hillclimbed does that make me the best rider ever? because srh is arguing mxers are the best ever and 350x is saying trail and hillclimbs are the best. wow thanks guys didnt know i was the best :D YEA! yamaha should be calling any minute with that factory sponsorship :macho

btw heres me getting some AWESOME 5 foot of air on my non jumpable break when you ride mx banshee....that never broke :confused:

sharkinthepool
03-14-2005, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by 400grl

Coming from you I would expect a more educated answer. Or at least a better one than that.

No facts huh, just a biase answer??? C'mon.

LT250Racer609
03-14-2005, 07:36 AM
hah silly goose, hes only like 19, why should he have a job, hes got mommy and daddy, he doesnt need a job.

oh wait i forgot.......im 16.....and i have a job and pay for all my stuff, HAHHAHA........sorry, i just thought that was kinda funny http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif

yah your point you only 16 and working?? i have been working for my parents business since i was 13 and still work for them now and im 18...i work 2 jobs now...buy everything my self like my 15,000 quad built from frame up....my 12,000 98 camaro....my 2001 MXZ 600 snowmobile...all from MY pocket and SRH is the same way

LT250Racer609
03-14-2005, 07:45 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/pe1e010c4cc35184ed54c5ce117b5f923/f5ea2d05.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p93d7dbe7d0eb6053f44fef379951502a/f62f4c6d.jpg

ahhhh

banshee364r
03-14-2005, 07:59 AM
i just read the rest of this thread and all i can say is that CHEVY is way better than ford

honestly if one quad was better than the other we all would have that quad but lets face it i am biased i will probably never own a honda i guess i am just that brand loyal

400exrules
03-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by LT250Racer609
yah your point you only 16 and working?? i have been working for my parents business since i was 13 and still work for them now and im 18...i work 2 jobs now...buy everything my self like my 15,000 quad built from frame up....my 12,000 98 camaro....my 2001 MXZ 600 snowmobile...all from MY pocket and SRH is the same way

my point is srh is talkin sh*t and all about 86350x and i still havent heard srh say anything about havin a job......that tells me he is relying on mommy and daddy

86350x
03-14-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
lmao good stuff. i think ya'll are good for another few rounds :devil:

and btw being that i have ridden mx AND hillclimbed does that make me the best rider ever? because srh is arguing mxers are the best ever and 350x is saying trail and hillclimbs are the best. wow thanks guys didnt know i was the best :D YEA! yamaha should be calling any minute with that factory sponsorship :macho

btw heres me getting some AWESOME 5 foot of air on my non jumpable break when you ride mx banshee....that never broke :confused:

I'm not saying that hill-climb and trail riders are the best. I do the same stuff with my banshee as you do. And have not broken anything. SRH is saying that any non-track riding doesn't push a machine at all. That is B.S. They must have alot of *****/half *** trails then in new york then. Here most of the trails are non-stop sand whoops and massive hills.

LT250Racer609

I have more toy's then that, but acording to that little punk *** ***** they are all junk. If SRH ever talked to me in person, face to face he wouldn't have anything to say to me. Because he wouldn't be left standing. I think that's the way it would be with most of the other members he gets into it with on the board too.

redrider440
03-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Not to change the subject or anything, but what machines do you program 86350X? I work for a company that machines brake calipers for Dodge and Ford and was just wondering.

86350x
03-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by redrider440
Not to change the subject or anything, but what machines do you program 86350X? I work for a company that machines brake calipers for Dodge and Ford and was just wondering.

We are getting rid of the okuma's and going into all Makino's now. Highspeed machining is the way of the future. We use Pro E and camtool. Cad and Cam are getting phased out.

We mostly build dies for aluminum extrusions, but there are alot of other gigantic, and tiny misc parts.

Nausty
03-14-2005, 09:38 AM
dirt wheels sucks ***, they are full of it!

Personally I could care less about the mag and thats why I don't buy it. Nothing but ads and bs shootouts which I could give 2 ****s about what somone thinks about which quad is better.

Quad18star
03-14-2005, 11:01 AM
hahahaha :eek: dont make your new girl jealous now :devil: jk

LOL.... Oh come on now .... you know you wanna !!! ;) :blah: :devil:

zephead400ex
03-14-2005, 11:05 AM
LOL.... Oh come on now .... you know you wanna...

Kara knows she wants to go to the dunes with us next weekend!!!:macho

Quad18star
03-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Kara knows she wants to go to the dunes with us next weekend!!!:macho

No NO ... I think she wants to come roll around in the snow instead . :devil: :blah:

400exrules
03-14-2005, 11:18 AM
i guess srh has finally shutup.......i still havent heard wut his job is

im guessin he does chores around the house and mommy gives him an allowance

zephead400ex
03-14-2005, 11:40 AM
No NO ... I think she wants to come roll around in the snow instead . :devil: :blah:

Greg, with your ailments, you don't need any strenuous activities....:devil:

Kara, we love you!:D

hessianmx111
03-14-2005, 11:40 AM
i guess srh has finally shutup.......i still havent heard wut his job is

im guessin he does chores around the house and mommy gives him an allowance
I dont have a problem with you but in most of your posts you seem to get so tore up over somebody's parents buying them stuff. So what if the parents want to buy their kids something, as long as the kid is grateful for what he has. Sounds to me like you're jealous.

Quad18star
03-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Greg, with your ailments, you don't need any strenuous activities....:devil:

Kara, we love you!:D

Who say's I can't just sit back and watch instead?? :p

He's right Kara , we love ya .... but I love ya more !!!!:D ;)

Punk'd
03-14-2005, 01:58 PM
im looking on buying subscribeing to a mag but dunno which.. can someone give me opinions.:confused:

400exrules
03-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
I dont have a problem with you but in most of your posts you seem to get so tore up over somebody's parents buying them stuff. So what if the parents want to buy their kids something, as long as the kid is grateful for what he has. Sounds to me like you're jealous.

srh was just talkin sh*t about 86350x's job, and i have yet to hear srh's badazz job that he has.

TheJaspMan
03-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
im looking on buying subscribeing to a mag but dunno which.. can someone give me opinions.:confused:

ATV Insider or ATV Sport.

03-14-2005, 02:21 PM
atv insider. GREAT pics only $10 a year subscription. Tons of article written by racers. not too many adds. Very good!

cool 300ex
03-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Atleast dirtwheels isn't behind like the other mags. I just got a new atv sport and they have the mudidbng pics from higlifter that i have seen on line for months already. LOL I been getting dirtwheels seense 98 and there a great magazine. I pretty much think they are the best and atleast there magzines have pages and aren't thin and tiny.

TheJaspMan
03-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Atleast dirtwheels isn't behind like the other mags. I just got a new atv sport and they have the mudidbng pics from higlifter that i have seen on line for months already. LOL I been getting dirtwheels seense 98 and there a great magazine. I pretty much think they are the best and atleast there magzines have pages and aren't thin and tiny.

So you must like a lot of advertisments?

I was also wondering if the rumor is true that Hi-Torq magazines are owned by enviromentalist groups? That would be an interesting delmina now wouldn't it? An ATV magazine produced by the one group trying to stop their production. Hmph, it would have to be a money thing if that were the case. And if that were true you just supported those groups since 98.

Let's hope that rumor is false.

I would take thin and tiny with great information over 75% ad ratio and one more advertising money based shootout.

But that's just my opinion.

yellow400ex05
03-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Did you ever think the people that do the reviews on the Yamahas and the Hondas together were Yamaha people? I mean they prolly could care less about Honda. But still even if Honda lost some reviews doesn't mean its the end of the world. Honda still wins some reviews but not as much as they used 2. Honda has already had their chance to shine anyway! Its okay for another company to have a little love now and then! I would'nt be surprised if u saw the people that do the reviews on those 2 brands on Bluetraxx!:eek:

anyways it doesn't matter what a little magazine says it matters what you think is best.:ermm:

^^^^^

I hear that line ALOT and you better get used 2 it bc its TRUE!!!!

SRH
03-14-2005, 04:54 PM

LT250Racer609

I have more toy's then that, but acording to that little punk *** ***** they are all junk. If SRH ever talked to me in person, face to face he wouldn't have anything to say to me. Because he wouldn't be left standing. I think that's the way it would be with most of the other members he gets into it with on the board too.

i was at work paying for my **** i didnt quit lol , i never said i had a kick *** job, you people should respect the fact i pay for my truck quad, racing,**** on my quad, pay rent, and everything else , while you guys are getting the new pentium 987 delron computers playing halo 2, and getting drunk everyweekend and have no idea how anyone could afford that, but its the internet your meaningless jiibber jabber doesnt bother me a bit, truth is none of you have ever met me except a few and i get along with them no problem, i can pretty much gurantee is 86 x guy and me met there would be no problem whatsoever, unless he rubbed me the wrong way then i would be a dick to him the same as i am on here

..by the way...ford:p

SRH
03-14-2005, 04:59 PM

oh wait i forgot.......im 16.....and i have a job and pay for all my stuff, HAHHAHA........sorry, i just thought that was kinda funny http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif u dont even own a quad, why dont u go to a dungeon and dragons website lol

im 20 in a motn i started working full time when i was 18, mommy and daddy dont pay for nothing, seems like anyone who doesnt own a quad on this site or isnt happy with theres has to talk **** to anyone who has something half way decent, people work thats why they have stuff

86350x
03-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Don't get drunk, I'm always doing something. Weather it be snowmobiling,4-wheeling, dual sporting, riding a street bike ect. I don't limit myself to 1 toy, and dump anything and everything into it. Just what I need to.

Calling my stuff "Junk" is a mistake. I'll be on my "old out of date yamaha" this weekend on drumond island smoking all the zr900's and f7's.

If you spoke to me, the way you were earlier in the thread, there wouldn't be much talking going on at all.....................

LT250Racer609
03-14-2005, 08:51 PM
how about you stop this bull**** tough guy talking over the internet cause face it...your never gonna see any of us so whats the point?

86350x
03-14-2005, 08:53 PM
So don't say anything if you don't want me to reply. That one wasn't nasty at all. I have all these people PM'ing me about how much they hate em. I haven't really gotten as nasty as I usually do yet.

400exrules
03-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by SRH
u dont even own a quad, why dont u go to a dungeon and dragons website lol

im 20 in a motn i started working full time when i was 18, mommy and daddy dont pay for nothing, seems like anyone who doesnt own a quad on this site or isnt happy with theres has to talk **** to anyone who has something half way decent, people work thats why they have stuff

yah i dont own a quad, so am im not allowed to post or come to this website? I have a job, and the only reason i have that job is because ive been wanting a quad for the past 4 years, and i finally realized one day, if i want anything in life, i have to go get it myself and nobody will be handing it to me, so i quit asking my parents cuz i knew they couldnt afford it and decided to get a job when i turned 16. But they cant even afford, to help me get a truck cuz money is kinda tight around here, and of course i need a truck before i get a quad cuz i have no other way to haul one. So now i have to get a truck first, which i wish i didnt have to do, cuz i could afford a quad right now by myself.

SRH
03-14-2005, 09:04 PM
So don't say anything if you don't want me to reply. That one wasn't nasty at all. I have all these people PM'ing me about how much they hate em. I haven't really gotten as nasty as I usually do yet.

boo whoo the internet nerds have united and pledged there hate for me to you through pms lol i cant believe some of you take the net so serious, its really sad when you think about it

86350x
03-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Well, I was saving some creative stuff. But I guess there's no need for it now. Well yet anyways:confused:

I'll be gone for a while. You'd be supprised who they came from. Not really nerds.

LT250Racer609
03-14-2005, 09:12 PM
scary shioooooot buhahahaha

SRH
03-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Well, I was saving some creative stuff. But I guess there's no need for it now. Well yet anyways:confused:

I'll be gone for a while. You'd be supprised who they came from. Not really nerds. who ? or are they too scared to say it, they have to pm it to u lol, if ther scared on the net id hate to see how they are in real life

bansheeguy77
03-15-2005, 04:45 AM
I'm not saying that hill-climb and trail riders are the best. I do the same stuff with my banshee as you do. And have not broken anything. SRH is saying that any non-track riding doesn't push a machine at all. That is B.S. They must have alot of *****/half *** trails then in new york then. Here most of the trails are non-stop sand whoops and massive hills.

i was just kidding around....trying to bring a little humor to this heated debate. :chinese:

440exnacsracer
03-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SRH
who ? or are they too scared to say it, they have to pm it to u lol, if ther scared on the net id hate to see how they are in real life

actually, most posts i see from you are of you arguing, ....maybe people basically saying they dont like you:eek2: nothing personal, but im one of 'em;)

sampleez
03-16-2005, 11:36 PM
wtf 86350x. i don't see how in the posts a while back your knockin on srh's jumpin pics and then u post a pic goin up one of your "mega-huge death defying hills" right....... i don't see how ridin trails and hill climbing is hard on your bike like ridin mx.... well, unless you're rollin down hills or slammin trees all the time. and before you slam me, why don't u post a pic of you doing something that pushes the bike more than mine. and let me guess, your gonna knock my heel clicker cause my feet arent touchin in the pic

now somewhat back to the original topic, what happened to 4 wheel atv action? i haven't seen it at wal-mart with the rest of the mags the past few times i looked

and btw, this is a link to a bigger pic

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7093/00000176go.th.jpg (http://img121.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img121&image=00000176go.jpg)

03-21-2005, 07:48 PM
dude shut the hell up just cuz honda is not allways on top does not mean the mag is bad honda hs fallen behind i am not trying to start anything just stop being jack ***** get off the computer and ride a yamaha

400exrules
03-21-2005, 08:07 PM
how about u all stfu and quit arguin who is a badazz and whose not.......since when did riding for fun become a competition to see whose the coolest. Nobody goes riding so they can tear their bike up....why are u proud that you tear yours up. People may be just as hard on their bike by doin one thing as they are another, but the effects dont show on some (ex: broken stuff, worn out parts)

Ripitupfilms
03-21-2005, 09:03 PM
why argue and cry about shizz , who cares about reviews and what not this site is made to help people and have cool stuff to talk about and all i ever see is gay coments and disrespect. Any why argue on a Forum no one ever WINS

Out_Sider
03-21-2005, 09:21 PM
all magazines deliver FACT (specs) and Opinion (one is better than another) just cuz the mag says its better doesnt mean it really is, its just their OPINION

86350x
03-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
wtf 86350x. i don't see how in the posts a while back your knockin on srh's jumpin pics and then u post a pic goin up one of your "mega-huge death defying hills" right....... i don't see how ridin trails and hill climbing is hard on your bike like ridin mx.... well, unless you're rollin down hills or slammin trees all the time. and before you slam me, why don't u post a pic of you doing something that pushes the bike more than mine. and let me guess, your gonna knock my heel clicker cause my feet arent touchin in the pic

now somewhat back to the original topic, what happened to 4 wheel atv action? i haven't seen it at wal-mart with the rest of the mags the past few times i looked

and btw, this is a link to a bigger pic

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7093/00000176go.th.jpg (http://img121.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img121&image=00000176go.jpg)

Really have more expensive things on my mind right now. I don't have my mommy to take pictures of me everytime I go out. I was simply saying that riding hard in most of the big ride spots here is just as hard on your quad as a "groomed" mx track.

If your not clearing jumps all the way or over jumping, then that is super hard on your machine no-matter what. Riding through the giant sand whoops here (4'th or 5pth gear tapped) and jumping down hills is really hard on your machine also.

Again, another guy telling people they can't ride because there mom didn't take a picture of them jumping.

I could do half of a trick over a jump and participate in the special olympics version of quad freestyle too. But it would look kinda well stupid.

Maybe I can get Jeff's mom to take some pics of me this summer, then I could be cool too.:rolleyes:

Btw. I think your pic looks good anyways,trick or not:ermm: I never told you, you couldn't ride, like some people here said to me.

Move along and don't poke the bear.

400EXrider#91
03-23-2005, 08:25 AM
i have owned a yfz and have rode a 450r many of times. i ride mx and some trails and i find the yfz is the better bike for what i do. BUT i feel that they are almost the same bike and they would both look good in anybody garage...right?

400ex45
03-23-2005, 10:43 AM
the thing i hate about about some of these mag. is how they say things for example when dirt wheels did pros and cons for the yfz and trx. a con for the trx is that it has a kick start but for the a pro for the yfz is that you can get a kick start. wtf and there are more stuff like that all over that mag.

airman88
11-15-2006, 07:56 AM
If you don't think I can push a quad to its limit in "any" type of form, then look me up if your ever in mich. I will PM you the addy. I'd like to see some of these "awesome" mxers try to keep up with me at the bull gap or lazurn systems. You don't know what big whoops are until you've rode here.:p

Bull Gap is the $hit. in my opinion both quads have the strong points and their weak points. for example if you go to a TT race, 80% of the quads are 450R's. They seem to Handle well enought that people tend to favor them at the Flat Track. Now you go to a Motocross race There are going to be mainly Yams and zuki's. (at least around here) The YFZ seems to have a little better suspension, and ride at a better motocross stance, and people tend to favor the YFZ over the R at the Motocross track. Its all in how you feel and how the quad feels to you on the track. im not saying either is better but they both have things that their better than the other at.

Ripitupfilms
11-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Y did u bump this old asr post.. :macho

400EXTRA
11-15-2006, 08:30 AM
i agree with you