PDA

View Full Version : smashed my car

JUSTINcredible
03-10-2005, 09:14 PM
some a#$ F^*% rear ended me today, then i went foreward and hit another car. then to top it off the kid that hit me had warrents out and took off, but the retard didnt know that he left his license plate behind so the cops found him. the guy that towed it thought that it would be totaled. book value has my car worth 2400 and i only paid 900 for it so im hoping the insurance company will total it and give me money for a new car. the back bumper, right front fender, hood, front bumper, headlights and radiator are all broke, pluss the air bags went off soo...

I didnt have my seatbelt on and got a face full of airbags which didnt feel to great.

DeerNuts
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
You should definitely be thankful you werent smashed up worse. Seatbelts are as important as wearing a helmet when riding. 99% of the time you wont need it, but that 1% of the time when it does happen, and its bad, youll wish you had it on.

Good luck with getting money for your car. Thats what I would try to do.

03-11-2005, 05:41 AM
i wish somebody would hit me in my truck

Aceman
03-11-2005, 06:04 AM
You just got a new job, now you're getting a new car. What's next, a new girlfriend?:confused: :blah: Your lucky the accident wasn't any worse than that since you weren't wearing a seat belt. It's the law in Oregon.

JUSTINcredible
03-11-2005, 08:02 AM
just went to get an estimate and they said the damage plus the labor well excedes the cars value. maybe this wasnt such a bad deal after all!:blah:

MY450R
03-11-2005, 08:10 AM
yeah i want someone to smash into me
in 03 i rear ended a guy who hit another guy with my daughter in the car .i was very upset and noone got hurt(thank god) but now i get a letter in the mail the other day that im being sued and the amount will exceeed what the insurance policy will pay

haha id like to see them get money out of me

my father knows the guy and hes known for being sue happy and he said that this guy is probably the worst person to have gotten in an accident with because he sues all the time
actually id give hiom some money if i could really hurt him
then he'll have a reason to sue!

here pal you wanna see what happens when you get into an accident with my fist or this bullet??

Aceman
03-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by MY450R

haha id like to see them get money out of me

[/B]

What's so funny:huh Being sued would royally suck, I don't know about you but spending time with a lawyer going to court would blow. But to each his own I guess. Maybe you have nothing better to do??

Punk'd
03-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Sue him:mad:

EPDP99
03-11-2005, 09:56 PM
not wearing a seatbelt is like not wearing a helmet when riding. Hope those airbag burns felt great. good thing they went off, ive seen where people got ejected from rear end wrecks!! Good think your all right though.

03-11-2005, 11:18 PM
My neighbor is a paramedic, and we hang out usually every weekend.. and sometimes go riding together.. for you guys that say "wearing your seatbelt is like wearing your helmet" needs to take your head outta your asses and smell that magical little item called REALITY..

We have talked about this on many occasions.. he has seen many more injury's and deaths with people wearing there seatbelt than with people not wearing there seatbelt.. I tend to believe him, because that is HIS JOB..

2 of my aunts were in a bad wreck years ago, where they were thrown from the vehicle.. If they would have had there seatbelt on, i would have 2 less aunts..

Sorry State Governments, pull me over for not wearing a seatbelt.. ill NEVER wear a seatbelt.

Jesse