PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

racerx573
05-07-2002, 05:16 PM
I was wondering why everyone has a COMPLETE list of mods for their bikes in their signatures. It's no big deal, but it takes up a lot of space while trying to browse topics. It's cool to know what everyone gots, but it gets old after some time.

Sparkles
05-07-2002, 07:23 PM
maybe when ppl browse through posts and stuff they are looking for things in ppls sig's, like if u list something in ur sig they might have a question or concern about it. not like u wana ask each person:confused:

Red Rooster
05-08-2002, 12:10 PM
If you go to your user control pannel, you can click not to see peoples sigs. Its under edit options. Just a thought........

racerx573
05-08-2002, 01:29 PM
I'm not really complaining, like I said its not big deal, and it's cool to know what everyones got. I'd rather see a pic that takes up that much space. Pictures are worth 1000 words as they say. And if someone had a question or concern about something, they would probly post it.

JustRace
05-08-2002, 01:50 PM
Some one PM'd me today about my carb. If i were to not have my sig or if it was just a picture they wouldn't have known about it.

05-09-2002, 06:10 PM
The best thing about having ths sigs is that you get all the funny sayings that people have put in them. I say keep them and if you arnt in the mood for them then oyu can turn them off and not have to deal with them.
Buts thats just my $.02