PDA

View Full Version : Riding gear?

SnowFlake
03-10-2005, 06:49 AM
This spring i want to go out and get pants jersey and boots, I have a blue helemt so i will probably get all blue gear. Do you think it would be weird haveing a red quad and blue gear. Sorry for the stupid question..

quad
03-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Nah......red and blue goes ok together.I opted for black white and silver ,so it matches any quad if I get another one.

WOracing
03-10-2005, 07:49 AM
i used to have red gear and a yellow quad, just look at the pros they dont always match for example dunks quad is yellow white and black and he has red gear...just as long as its not pink and green lol jk

SnowFlake
03-10-2005, 12:20 PM
ok i just wanted some opinions, so i dont look like a complete ***.

zephead400ex
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SnowFlake
ok i just wanted some opinions, so i dont look like a complete ***.

Well the gear isn't going to help that much....:D jp bro!

chunky
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
steel tip boots, old jeans, long sleeve t shirt, helmet....thats how we ride in towercity lol

CannondaleRider
03-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by chunky
steel tip boots, old jeans, long sleeve t shirt, helmet....thats how we ride in towercity lol

Crash like that:ermm:

GoOn3
03-10-2005, 02:36 PM
look at what the pros wear (mx and atv mx). they switch up colors every weekend (except yamaha mx guys, they have to wear blue, but chad reed can wear any color for something like 6 races only, else blue). Their bikes stay the same color, yet the gear changes. just make sure the pants match the shirt! helmet doesn't have to match IMO.

WOracing
03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by GoOn3
look at what the pros wear (mx and atv mx). they switch up colors every weekend (except yamaha mx guys, they have to wear blue, but chad reed can wear any color for something like 6 races only, else blue). Their bikes stay the same color, yet the gear changes. just make sure the pants match the shirt! helmet doesn't have to match IMO.

he said it all:cool: