PDA

View Full Version : Steele Creek

quad mom 1
03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Just wondering if your kids are as stoked about GNCC as mine is. He's counting the days down. We will be attending all five races. Hoping to meet new friends and pilots. Good luck to all & have a safe trip there.

Arctic Cat Dad
03-10-2005, 04:55 PM
My son Michael is stoked himself. His first series race is the 20th of March and he's counting the days. He's been ready since last OCT from the Ironman. All winter he's been watching what he eats so as not to gain weight. He's been doing situps like crazy.He's doing this all on his own. He says he will be in great shape come race time. He's hard on himself.

We also will be attending all 5 races.Michael will be in the 70cc Production class.Hope to meet some of you folks there. Michael will be riding a lime green Arctic Cat with flame graphics #838. Come over and say Hi.

fastmini
03-13-2005, 08:11 PM
we raced our first cra race 3-6-05. the 05 bike ran flawless. we just got home from the general( first round for youth bike). walker won his class and was 12 overall ( 113 total ) on his hetrick preped ktm. we will have 2 more cra races before NC gncc. cant wait to get it done.

Pappy
03-13-2005, 08:17 PM
congrats to walker! everyone tells me he hauls on a bike!

we still have to get the quad done before steel creek, parts are coming in sloooowwwly:mad: the back up bike is fine, and we will get to run 2 koontz races before the gncc so we should be in good shape.

looking to see everyone and have a good safe race!

fastmini
03-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Pappy- could you tell me more aboyt the Koontz races? We are always looking for new dirt to ride on.I hope your parts all get there in time!I talked to several racers in Georgia about Steele Creek and they all said it was a great place to race! WE can't wait!