PDA

View Full Version : What do u do???

yellow400ex05
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
When you buy a quad whats the best method of safety wen and if you have your quad stolen like i heard that a kid posted on here that he got a thing from his dearler that if he got his quad stolen then he could get a new one??? And insurance. Also whats the best way to lock up ur quad so theres like almost no way of it being stolen?

I just want some tips on what you should do when you get a quad and what to do if it gets stolen etc.

Post some of the things you've gotten from your dealer to make sure your quad is safe and how you lock ur quad up.:confused: :confused:

any info is appreciated!!!

standardryder
03-09-2005, 08:18 PM
i keep my quad in my cellar, and its about 10 feet from my room. the best thing you could probably do is get your quad insured and keep it in a safe locked place (a garage, cellar, locked shed, etc)

Golden Joker
03-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I've heard of people putting pad locks on there brake calibers.

03-09-2005, 10:05 PM
some people click the search button and can find every answer to there question without posting the same exact question that has been answered a hundred million times.. just a thought

Jesse

JRDrider22
03-10-2005, 04:36 PM
i got bout 8 things to help my quads stay safe... i got a bar that goes from one side of the door to the other that fits in the grooves on the wheels to slide up and down. below that i have 2 more single pads. i have a piece of wood on the handle at the bottom so u can pull up on them. my quads are sideways with their back tires on the wood so u would have to lift both quads on the wood to get it open. and i hav a cable lock on both of the frames to hold them together. i have those big bar things that goes through my brake rotor and my sproket on each bike with a big lock on them...no ones getting in