PDA

View Full Version : Ocotillo Wells, CA

xxxspank
03-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Going up there on the 18th.......I just got an 05 honda 400ex...and my friend got a 450r.

Were can i find all the cool stuff to do, i was there a while back but only rooled around in the jeep....Now that i got a Quad figured were to go, well besides Blow sand.

aci clay
03-17-2005, 08:52 PM
get a map from the ranger station just west of blo sand. there is lots of great riding areas, shell reef, pole line road, devils slide, tarantula wash..one of the best areas not on the map is south of hwy 78, east of split mountain road, we call it the slots. lots of tite canyons, real technical stuff.

xxxspank
03-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Wooow .....what a blast...... We raced up Blow sand and devils slide.....ended up over by the Gas Domes and did the Hills climbs there, and my friend looped his quad.......but only broke the brake lever.. He was a bit banged up but still rode around.

I just woke up sore at hell from my back......i am soo looking forward to that trip again, It was fun.

aci clay
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
glad you had a good time. we'll be heading there easter weekend. if you are going back then look us up, we'll be camped off county line road just south of hwy 78. probably 4 or 5 families, lots of bikes and quads. look for my rig; chevy HD crew cab and ragen toy box with a big "one west clothing" sticker on the back door.

xxxspank
03-22-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeah, looks like we are doing Glamis this Weekend....... But plans might change.

If i go ill keep a Look out for yah..... Ride safe...lol