View Full Version : Bradley300!

ex kid
03-08-2005, 05:42 PM
how does that motor work?

Cody_300ex
03-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
how does that motor work?

Well Considering that he took first at Florida GNCC it's workin pretty good!

bradley300
03-08-2005, 08:32 PM
like a charm! heres all its got
LRD RFX exhaust
Snyder Motor Sports "airsol" cylinder
SMS re chambered head
SMS porting
WB air filter
v-force 2 reed cage
14 tooth front sprocket
compression is at 153 lbs, i beleive 130 is stock

anyway, the front sprocket is one tooth bigger because the motor revs so incredibly fast, that with stock gearing and 20 inch tires, you would never use 1st gear. it kept bogging when i shifted in to 4th because i'm not used to revving it so high between shifts, it has WAY more top end than stock. low end there isnt any real improvement but no decline in power either. midrange comes on smoother than the stock motor and power comes on fairly smooth between mid and top end and the higher you rev, the harder is is to hold on. i'm not used to the power yet, and it kept me on the back of the seat. revving high in first then shifting to second brings a automatic wheely, but its not a snap and a flip onto the grab bar, its a smooth gradual wheely that seems like it can hold the tires 3 inches off the ground for miles.

www.snydermotorsports.net

ex kid
03-09-2005, 09:43 AM
what's the deal with the exhaust? did he get it to stop leaking?

why didn't you guys use the V-Force 3? you using a stock carb? sounds like he does good work. what Octane fuel you have to use now?

bradley300
03-10-2005, 06:21 AM
he had the v-force 2's in stock and we were in a hurry, so i used them. i am using the stock carb and we did get the pipe to stop leaking. basicly we just caked the whole end in rubber rtv sealant. i'm sure theres bettr ways to do it, but it works. i use the highest octane i can find a the pump. at 160lbs. of compression you need race gas, i am at 153, so i just try to be careful on what feul i buy, i try to find at least 93

ex kid
03-10-2005, 09:43 AM
cool, thanks for the info

bradley300
03-13-2005, 10:18 AM
any more questions just ask, shawn (owner of SMS)is very involved in my race program and i talk to him a few times a week, so if i dont have an answer, i can get it pretty quick

bradley300
03-13-2005, 12:29 PM
btw, i will be trying out a hot rod 4mm stroker by the NC gncc and before summer there should be a 240 cylinder on top of that:devil: 255 cc. i'll tell ya what i think