PDA

View Full Version : dyno for pulsecharger on stock 450r here!

devil6
03-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Here is a link to dyno runs done on a bone stock 450r, then pulsecharger exhaust added, then stage 2 hotcam, The gains are pretty impressive, especially when you compare the curves, as it didnt give up any tq or hp anywhere in the powerband. Check it out.

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6524

:devil:

wppracing
03-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Those results look pretty familiar to some other tests.:)

BOONE450R
03-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Minus the 13.8:1 Piston and the HRC Cam;)

chad502ex
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
:ermm:

:cool:

dtmichau
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
LRD pro4 series complete exhaust has impressive numbers as well. What do you guys think the pros and cons are between these two pipes?

03-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex

disappointing...:huh :ermm:

devil6
03-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX

Why's that? The curves are awesome, and the thing is carrying 9 horse more than stock at the rev limit, all that with just a pipe and cam. Went from 36 to 43 at the peak. I didnt think it was too shabby. I hope your not lookin at peak numbers, because there is a stock line in that graph to compare the gains to. This combo gives up nothing anywhere. No dips in the curves. All gain.

:devil:

chad502ex
03-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX

why you say that Xx? don't you know by now what my response would be about this pipe? i think just about everyone in the internet world does:devil:

03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
why you say that Xx? don't you know by now my response what my response would be about this pipe? i think just about everyone in the internet world does:devil:

lol obviously the same as mine :blah:

jeepnrocks
03-09-2005, 05:10 PM
The pipe made a huge difference on my friends bone stock 450r, and the sound wont make you deaf like his old x6 would

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/banner.jpg (http://www.****************.invisionzone.com/)

03-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by jeepnrocks
The pipe made a huge difference on my friends bone stock 450r, and the sound wont make you deaf like his old x6 would

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/banner.jpg (http://www.****************.invisionzone.com/)

i got the x6 big core and i love that sound :macho

devil6
03-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Well does anyone have any better REAL curves to compare with this? bone stock 450 with just pipe, or even pipe and cam? I would like ot see it if you do. I still don't get why the dyno graph is dissapointing, Unless your comparing it to a magazine graph that gets 47 hp with a slip on. Just cause you don't like the guy doesent mean the run is a failure.

jeepnrocks
03-09-2005, 05:25 PM
yeah the sound is nice im sure, but its also the thing thats going to get riding areas shutdown and stricter regulations enforced. the gncc has already started doing sound tests and im sure its only going to spread from there.

03-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by devil6
Well does anyone have any better REAL curves to compare with this? bone stock 450 with just pipe, or even pipe and cam? I would like ot see it if you do. I still don't get why the dyno graph is dissapointing, Unless your comparing it to a magazine graph that gets 47 hp with a slip on. Just cause you don't like the guy doesent mean the run is a failure.

never said i didnt like the guy, but ur right i dont, and i dont like any supported of that pos pipe either, if you wanna c a comparison, y dont u go to chads thread, then u can see how much of a waste it is
;)

and considering all the pc supporters and the maker of it are all @$$'s towards me and many others, then y would we support it, especially when they talk **** on other pipe brands and say that the pc is the best, before it was even released, and now look, its not even in the top 3 :blah:

chad502ex
03-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Just cause you don't like the guy doesent mean the run is a failure.

devil6, it's not about like or dislike with that guy. personally, i don't even know any of them over there. But i was there at the pipe shootout and saw its performance on three quads including mine with all the data that followed. Personally, I will never own that pipe, but that doesn't mean you or someone else won't own it- ya know what i mean?

notice how that so-called technical forum has now converted into an "advertisement forum" now with his pipe dynos on his dyno in every possible combination that he can advertise on? seems strange that no-one has challenge that like he and some others have challenged the independent results that was provided. what makes his results more accurate when he never provided A/F readings when asked? Bet he was covering the fact that his jetting recommendations were slightly off and the independent results jetting was on.. LOL. What's even stranger is how the "450r engine" forum has converted into a PC-yfz/z400/450r forum. might as well call it PC.org. and i'm not talking about here either ;P

devil- this is nothing personal to you, just not biting my tongue anymore if i don't want to. heh

03-09-2005, 05:50 PM
devil6, it's not about like or dislike with that guy. personally, i don't even know any of them over there. But i was there at the pipe shootout and saw its performance on three quads including mine with all the data that followed. Personally, I will never own that pipe, but that doesn't mean you or someone else won't own it- ya know what i mean?

notice how that so-called technical forum has now converted into an "advertisement forum" now with his pipe dynos on his dyno in every possible combination that he can advertise on? seems strange that no-one has challenge that like he and some others have challenged the independent results that was provided. what makes his results more accurate when he never provided A/F readings when asked? Bet he was covering the fact that his jetting recommendations were slightly off and the independent results jetting was on.. LOL. What's even stranger is how the "450r engine" forum has converted into a PC-yfz/z400/450r forum. might as well call it PC.org. and i'm not talking about here either ;P

devil- this is nothing personal to you, just not bitting my tongue anymore if i don't want to. heh

ya i agree, advertisment for PC all the way, thats y i stopped going to 450r, all they do is talk about this and that with the pc, who cares that pipe isnt even that good

devil6
03-09-2005, 06:41 PM
I didn't start this thread to start a "i hate the PC" war. It was intended to show the results of the PC on a stock bike, and what it was capable of. I don't understand why it is always you 2 that seem to chime in when it comes to this pipe? Chad i can understand as it didnt seem to make optimum power on your bike, but what A/F reading were you getting with the PC inplace?
You have actually seen it run, and you have your opinion on it, thats fine, but am i not seeing something right here with the curves i posted the link to? And Xx, i thought u were done insulting me and anyone who mentiones this pipe, but i guess i was wrong about the BBQ boy. You have ZERO experience with this pipe, so where is your imput coming from? your dislike for john cause he told you he didnt like running a K&N?

Mobile Dyno
03-09-2005, 07:01 PM
This is crazy:rolleyes: Alot of people dislike the PC because It was sooooo HYPED UP that it would BLOW EVERY pipe away and it DIDN'T. I give credit were credit is due and the PC was right there in the HP range with the other pipes. BUT there were pipes that pulled better throughout the powerband. Another reason is this pipe is $600 and pipes that cost $450 made Better power and yes CURVES. On the second test were A/F was the main reason for the test between the Rossier vs PC, once dialed in for THAT BIKE, the Rossier pulled better throughout the entire powerband.
IMO, that is the reason.

chad502ex
03-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I didn't start this thread to start a "i hate the PC" war. It was intended to show the results of the PC on a stock bike, and what it was capable of. I don't understand why it is always you 2 that seem to chime in when it comes to this pipe? Chad i can understand as it didnt seem to make optimum power on your bike, but what A/F reading were you getting with the PC inplace?
You have actually seen it run, and you have your opinion on it, thats fine, but am i not seeing something right here with the curves i posted the link to? And Xx, i thought u were done insulting me and anyone who mentiones this pipe, but i guess i was wrong about the BBQ boy. You have ZERO experience with this pipe, so where is your imput coming from? your dislike for john cause he told you he didnt like running a K&N?

devil- i know you didn't have those intentions either and neither did i really when i replied
that meant that i had already said my piece and that i was kewl with this thread and all. i was even trying to make light of the topic too with those expressions

So its kewl,... relax.

devil, have you bought and installed this pipe yet? just wondering...

devil6
03-09-2005, 07:17 PM
This dyno is for a stocker, and i thought some people would appreciate seeing what a bone stock 450 does with a Pc, and then a cam added, But i shoulda know better than to post this.
I havent even seen a dyno pull for a bike so lightly modded, that i could actually believe. It's always built up so mutch that i can't tell what is improving the performance. But here i can. And was that rossier spark arrested? Not if i recall correctly, never mind, i'm done fighting about this. Hey, i tried to post truthfull info.........

chad502ex
03-09-2005, 07:20 PM
that i could actually believe.

that's my point! what makes you believe his dyno results on his pipe isn't misleading, huh? were you there witnessing any of his testing or do you just take his dynos as fact?

chad502ex
03-09-2005, 07:43 PM
and one more thing- i've been in pergatory long enough over there. it's aggravating me more and more everyday. someone needs to grow some balls and realize a thing or two!

loose lips sink big ships!

03-09-2005, 07:43 PM
as i said, i dont like pc supporters because they are all...:rolleyes:

devil6
03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
and one more thing- i've been in pergatory long enough over there. it's aggravating me more and more everyday. someone needs to grow some balls and realize a thing or two!

loose lips sink big ships! I have no idea what this means, and it doesent pretain to me. I wasnt there for this particular run, but my buddy i have known for 12 years was, it was his bike the dyno was run on, and it's legit. And Xx, once again bringing nothing to the table but argument.

yeap66
03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
u guys ****in fight worse then 2 old people over dentures!:confused:

allmixedup047
03-09-2005, 11:01 PM
chad i agree with you, you didnt say anything bad at first.

tell me honda racer, how did your x6 do in the shootout on brians motor. i agree, the pulse charger didnt put out the best numbers on brians quad, but why should you care about numbers? your pipe put out the least of all the pipes.

you dont go to 450r.org anymore but you sit over here and argue with someone posting dyno results about the pc. if you dont care about the pc why did you post in this thread.

chad you run the x6 dont you? you of all people should see that pipes will have drastic changes from motor to motor. the x6 did the worst on brians motor but it might be the best for yours.

not trying to flame but im just trying to understand some people.

lukester720
03-10-2005, 02:04 AM

This is it Chad I have sat idle long enough and I am totally fed up with you sh1t! If you don't like the site or what its about than don't look at it, you don't need to be running your mouth about it! Big deal if we want to talk about how to up the performance of the z400 or the yfz, mixxer puts tons and tons of time in to bring us this information. Yes the Pulse Charger is used as the pipe of choice but he shows each and every mod at each stage dyno'd, starting from stock, to lid off with pipe, then cam or cams, headwork the whole deal not just the pipe. Who else do you know that does that? Who else do you know that would put that kind of time in just to teach people about their quad, a lot of the time he does stuff just because people ask him and runs it on the dyno. BTW as a sponsor of our site he is entitled to free advertising just as any other sponsor on our site, so he can advertise if he so chooses. Hell he doesn't even sell the pipes on there just Brian from wppracing and I do. :o Are you guys gonna bash Brian now because he sells the PC? :confused: Hey you forgot that we promote the Rossier and the Dr. D Too!

If you have a problem with the Pulse Charger than why bother to even respond to this thread? Is it because your real problem is with mixxer and you want to do everything in your power to ruin his business? That's what it looks like to anyone reading this BS you type. Did devil6 ask you for your or XxHonda_RacerxX's smartass comments? Not that I seen any where. :rolleyes: I'm sure that he thought that some people might like to see a little bit of good info and enjoy it, but instead you 2 punks had turn it around on him.

ya i agree, advertisment for PC all the way, thats y i stopped going to 450r, all they do is talk about this and that with the pc, who cares that pipe isnt even that good

I will go easy on you because i'm sure you are a young kid but I thought the reason that you don't post over there any more is because you couldn't convice everyone that the K+N filter is the best filter ever made? That may of been your buddy though.

as i said, i dont like pc supporters because they are all...

I am a Pulse Charger supporter, hell I like the Rossier too! As I said before I will go easy on you because I'm sure you are just a kid but you sure did generalize that statement didn't you? Do you even know me? Before this have I ever said anything bad to you or Chad? No! I don't know you so I can't form an opinon on what I think of you 100% yet, from what I know so far smartass and punk would be in the same sentence for you and chad. :eek2:

and one more thing- i've been in pergatory long enough over there. it's aggravating me more and more everyday.

Is that a threat there Chad, we have made reasonable efforts to keep your name from even being brought up over their which you and I have discussed before. Mixxer does not luxury over here, nor his PC, nor my site obviously so STFU! So what are the big plans? lol :o

someone needs to grow some balls and realize a thing or two!

Who are you referring to this time Chad? Or did you accidently type that when you were thinking it about yourself?

loose lips sink big ships!

loose lips also suck big...... ah nevermind i'm sure you are adult enough to know what was about to be said there eh? hehe! :rolleyes:

Chad I can't think of any reason that you would ever need to contact me again, doesn't matter if its PM, email, postcard, billboard, or phone i'm not in the mood to hear it or read it. We had an agreement and you did not keep it, there was a time that I thought you were honest and trustworthy but those days are far gone. Your comments have only convinced me that the things people have been telling me about you are all so true. Go on about your way and I will go on about mine. I am not going to stoop to XxHonda_RacerxX's or your level any more but I needed to get this off my chest so I could get some sleep tonight.

chad502ex
03-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
chad i agree with you, you didnt say anything bad.

tell me honda racer, how did your x6 do in the shootout on brians motor. i agree, the pulse charger didnt put out the best numbers on brians quad, but why should you care about numbers? your pipe put out the least of all the pipes.

you dont go to 450r.org anymore but you sit over here and argue with someone posting dyno results about the pc. if you dont care about the pc why did you post in this thread.

chad you run the x6 dont you? you of all people should see that pipes will have drastic changes from motor to motor. the x6 did the worst on brians motor but it might be the best for yours.

not trying to flame but im just trying to understand some people.

Thank you for seeing things clearly. all of which you said is true.

the x6 did perform the worst on brians setup but the best on mine. all differnt displacement engines work differently on different setups. in other words, you wouldn't expect the raptor pipe to perform on a 450r if it could fit would you? same thing here. my stroke is different on the 530 compared to the stock R, so pipe comparisons is out the window.

allmixedup047
03-10-2005, 09:40 AM
honda racer, think befor you speak. you had no buissiness replying to this thread because you have no technical knowledge. the only reason you replied is because you saw that "chuck" had replied. i mean come on, did you even look at the dyno graph devil had shown, or do you even know what to look for?????? just because everything said over at .org on the forums is way over your head, means you have to come over hear and act like you know what your talking about, and try to get some exceptance from "chuck".
maybe rather than sitting over here and bad mouthing .org you should come over and learn a little something about your quad. or do you already know everything about it. but keep doing what you want and your computer screen will say the same thing "chucks" does when he tries to log on .org. but let me guess, you dont care because you have no intentions of learning, and being able to back up your response.

im out!

Jonas
03-10-2005, 09:53 AM
You guys have been watching too much Dr. Phil.

isaac
03-10-2005, 10:06 AM
u guys are fighting over the dumbest thing ever lol u guys are just ****in stupid. it's a pipe if ya dont' like it don't buy if if ya do buy it DUMB ASSES.
yeap

allmixedup047
03-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by isaac
u guys are fighting over the dumbest thing ever lol u guys are just ****in stupid. it's a pipe if ya dont' like it don't buy if if ya do buy it DUMB ASSES.
yeap

quit wasting bandwidth. you dont know the story behind it all so no one needs your imput. unless you want to add something usefull to this thread!;)

chad502ex
03-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
quit wasting bandwidth. you dont know the story behind it all so no one needs your imput. unless you want to add something usefull to this thread!;)

i've been really thinking about this whole deal and i have come to a conclusion.

I think all this bickering could have stopped or never taken place if i were only allowed to work thing out through dialog. Instead, Lukester slammed the door close cause he was nervous about my word choice over there to mixxer (his sponcer now but not then). Lukester never gave me anytime to work things out either. I was warned- then banned. heh! what kind of chance was there to work things out? I watch it happen to Xx too! Xx didn't agree with mixxer and he was ridiculed for his preference of K&N by mixxer; then, everyone joined and bandwagoned with mixxer and pounded Xx just like they did with me. i was nowhere around that, but i saw what went down to him too. Who's next over there that will get treated this way? censorship. there was almost a few more, but there were sternly warned and they backed off.

Instead of permitting some hostility and allowing to work disagreements out through communication, he slammed and severed the lines of communication between us before anyone (or me) got any chance to make mends.

I tried talking to Lukester about letting me back on to straighten things out and his reply that i could post annonymously using a different user name. Now, how could i work things out annonymously? i declined his offer. So Lukester and I agreed that i could "peep" but not post. Weeks went by and I was "peeping" only to see those few over there bashing my name without me having any chance of replying. That's chicken **** and i sent Lukester a calm email requesting him to remove my name in the negative tones that were being posted. They complied by filtering my name out and replacing with "Chuck"- so now istead of my name being mentioned it's "Chuck" WTF?

The comment to "grow some balls" stems from the fact that Lukester took the easy way out to prevent distruption- instead of allowing things to work out. Just think how things might have worked out if there were communication. Communication exist where there is two paths not just one.

I have never had any plan, i just tell things as i see it. no threats were ever made- that was a clear misinterpretation!

Back to the pipe issue, I had always felt (even with mixxer feeling aside) that the HYPE of that pipe over overated as with the performance of it. My feelings with mixxer treating me the way he did, my feeling with the pipe, and my feeling with the PC clan are all seperate issue with me and not mixxed.

I don't loose sleep over them though.

lukester720
03-10-2005, 12:53 PM
You are right as far as we communicated through email and pm, even talked on the phone about it but I guess it was all for nothing. I had asked that the guys in the back take it easy on using your name a an example for different situations on the site and dez even changed the filter to your name so it wouldn't be chad, which I felt was reasonable because the only people that would have known how that was even are some of the guys that have been on a while. Just so you know we have put in 600 members since you left and none of them know anything about 'chuck', but now if they read this thread they do. :confused: 1st you say that their is to much censorship and afterwards you say that there is not enough? :p Please, don't pull the censorship card on me, I don't see mixxer over here defending his product or himself for your bashing?

You had also like you said had two warnings or strikes on our site when you were banned, the final straws were the threads that you made over here attacking mixxer knowing he couldn't respond and hurting his business, and the fact that you had stated more than once that you didn't have any intentions in posting anything else on our site. You know how those threads turned out, they ended up closed just like this one will probably be soon. You did that yourself, not anyone else.

I think you can exist without putting down mixxer and his products, and my site and i'm sure that if you do people will leave you alone. I have never come one here and jumped your arse until today, it is not like me at all to do that but I really felt compelled too. If you can't do it for the sake of being a good guy than do it for Harlen, he is a good guy and if he was reading this thread right now he would be po'ed at everyone in it just about.

In closing just keep my sponsors, my site, and my name out of your mouth and I will keep it the same. I have never said anything bad about you out in public so why try to ruin my website and my sponsors business over it? I just want to know that, will you not be happy until my wife and I and mixxers family are homeless? Please man just sit back and think about it I don't bash your site and I am a supporting member here, I am all about the sport of atving and thats what its all about. I don't feel that we have anything more to discuss on this and I think that we can all easily co-exist and get along. *extends hand for handshake* :cool:

03-10-2005, 03:05 PM
ok i am sorry for saying i hate all pc supporters, mixxer gave me a really bad vibe over at R, just like chad said, he bashes me for my opinion, i think if lorren duncan went over there and agreed with me, which he does, then i think mixxer's mouth would have shut up, but it did not, he slammed and bashed me, with other people jumping on the wagon, but then when i get in the next 2 words about his pipe and how it isnt any good, and its all rumor, hes like O LOOK AT MY DYNO, this and that, now look, its not near the best at all, so what does mixxer have to say now, nothing, lukester, i have no problem with you at all, nor do i know you very well, and yes, i am young, but that does not mean my knowledge isnt as great as yours, and allmixeduo, what the hell are you talking about, over my head, haha ya right, yes i know what to look for on dyno graphs and i do know what im talking about, so before you step up to me in saying i have no idea, i can back up all the knowledge i say, but not only am i good at that, im also a good rider so how bout u come ride with me, and we will see who will be breathing the dust, wont be me either, since your not so far away and u seem to have a big mouth, race me, and the reason i dont go to .org is because its all about mixxer, who flames me for talking about how good k&n is, which in turn many members hop on his wagon because he is the supposid "god" of 450r.org well please mr god, tell me y your pipe didnt live up the rumors you spread about it before it was even released, as for devil, i never liked him to start with, ever since i made my first post about pc he has been flaming me for it, i tryed to back up my responce at .org, but no one listens, because like you said, no one has the intention of learning, they listen to their "god" and if he speaks thats what goes, but let me get this straightend out once and for all, i do not like mixxer, he reprosents his company in a wrongful way, and people look at him as though he is the god of knowledge, in which he is definantly not, all the pc supports flock to one and other and anyone who does not support it gets flamed at 450r.org, its not that i dont want to learn, its that none of the people over there are mature enough to listen to other info from anyone but mixxer, thats y i dont go there, it is pointless to even view the posts there, and they talk bad about exriders, well isnt that interesting, being that exriders has way more members, and considerable more amounts of information compaired to 450r, wow we dont have 1000 dyno graphs, nor people who worship a single person because he posts lots of dyno graphs, how do you even know his #'s werent rigged, you dont, i trust chad, i like chad, and at exriders they will let you speak your mind and opinion, and everyone has someone to back them up, wether they are right or wrong, that is y im here, and not 450r, but if you like being in your little worship center, you go right ahead, and ill stay right here :blah: :huh

chad502ex
03-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by lukester720
Please, don't pull the censorship card on me, I don't see mixxer over here defending his product or himself for your bashing?

I have tried every card- none of them seem to be effective for the last six months so the efforts turns to aggravation.

mixxers not defending himself has nothing to do with me. Personally, if he were able to post here then i would have had the opportunity to work thing out with him (not the PC). I have said all along that i would love the opportunity to square things off with him, but cannot get any chance to by the way you have interveined with using the "ban button". I have even mentioned to you (and clan) to copy and paste some of the honest messages to him so he could maybe get a chance to reply and work things out and understand further. However, the only "copy and pasting" I've seen the clan do was to just copied the aggravation part and leave out the postive meaning of my message. But that card didn't work either, so here we are again. This time i criticize your efforts to remedy this Lukester (Gate Keeper)!

You did that yourself, not anyone else.

actually, after two warnings you did it. You hit the ban button. the Ban button did nothing but made this situation worse. it could have been a whole lot better, but you were too nervous to permit time for it to work out.

will you not be happy until my wife and I and mixxers family are homeless?

this is huge exageration here Luke. who am i that my feelings are so absolute! you get so defensive cause you really do see my point and you have internal conflict about this- don't you? get real man, you know me to be only about the technical side. look at most of my post- they contain technical untill these personal issues get brought up.

just look how the lines of communication have started again. The ball is in your court Luke not mine. How we proceed is up to you. If you feel confortable about walking away from this- go for it- it's what BH has done. But for the record, I also wanted everyone to see the other side of this situation, which up till now have not been detailed about your involvement in this on-going saga.

and i bet that if anyone else jumps into this communication it's the one who always does when there is a debate. Any bets who interveins?

03-10-2005, 03:41 PM
and so it begins....
:blah:

86atc250r
03-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Did I ever mention that Chad has a personal vendetta aginst the creator of the PC exhaust? Is it not blantantly obvious by now that whenever the subject comes up, Chad shows up and starts a war?

Chad, your complaint right now seems to be that you can't post over on the dot org ---- ask yourself why that is.

Is it because you "are defender of the truth and tried to expose Mixxer as a fraud, but the site was protecting him" or was it because you lack the self control and decency not to personally attack those you have crossed paths with and disrupt things where ever you go?

Do you think your constant bashing, flaming, name calling, etc, gives Luke or anyone else a reason to WANT you on their website? What have you done to prove that you deserve to be allowed back on the dot org with posting rights? What have you done to show that you wouldn't just light the place on fire with personal attacks again?

To be perfectly honest, we don't want or need you over there. You have nothing to offer the site except disarray and possibly some entertainment value.

If you and Harlen weren't buddied up do you think he would stand for you starting all these wars on his website? Frankly, I'm pretty disappointed that Harlen has allowed this to go on here.

Chad, you need to seriously step off, step back, and take a good long, hard look in the mirror (figuratively) and see what you're making of yourself here.

If you truely want to talk to Mixxer and work out your differences, why are you so confrontational whenever someone brings the subject of the pipe up?

Why don't you just contact him via personal e-mail? I'm sure if he's been banned from this site (which would be very difficult to do since he's on dial-up and pulls an IP from a pool of addresses that are shared by many) - Harlen should have his personal e-mail, shouldn't he?

Why do you keep up this "clan" bs? Is it to patch relations as it apparent you are so hopeful to do? There is no "Clan" other than maybe a "clan" that is sick and tired of your attitude, your bashing, your half truths, your weaseling around, and your continued and relentless accusation making.

We're all sick of it Chad. If you truely want to patch up relations you need to stop the rhetoric. You need to stop the bogus accusations, the name calling, the insinuation making, and the rest of your misguided assault.

Then and only then will anyone even consider being civil with you.

Pappy
03-10-2005, 04:04 PM
harlen has been busy posting race coverage and didnt know anything about "these" threads till i contacted him 30 minutes ago, after i recieved a pm about it. i asked if there was something going on between him and any member that should be over-looked and i was told NO.

this BS isnt wanted here, and wont be tolerated from this point forward. all involved can take this issue up on another site, in pm's or in person with each other. ATVriders.com doesnt endorse the promotion of the pc pipe (or any pipe)nor do we wish to be involved with the ongoing battle that seems to be developing. i apologize for not catching this sooner and nip'n it in the butt but being a fulltime computer geek isnt my gig so i missed all the action until this point in time.