PDA

View Full Version : Which A-Arms to get???

DUNEZRUNNER
03-07-2005, 05:41 PM
I am trying to decide which a-arms I am going to get. I have narrowed it down to either Janssen racing long travels or the JD performance Long travels with the ELKA dunes shocks. Does anyone have any experience with either of these a-arms. I like that Janssen offers a warrenty against bending and breaking but I dont know how extensive it is. Does anyone have any PROS and CONS on either setup. Or if I should choose another setup. I dont think I want Houser because of the price and it isn't castor adjustable.

Thanks

Thomas

400sEXridr
03-08-2005, 04:44 PM
get JD! they look and perform great.

allmixedup047
03-09-2005, 03:27 PM
ive heard nothing but great stuff about JD. my uncle has jd on his 450r but hasnt really tested them to much. although they are top notch with there ball joints. this weekend i rode a 450r with the jd elka longtravel set-up. it was nice but there is no reason to go with longtravel. you can get just as much wheel travel out of standard travel. all long travel does is move the shock mount down and out and elka puts another spring on the longer shock body wich does absolutly nothing. the one thing about LT is you can get a little better tuning out of them.

just my 2 cents