PDA

View Full Version : colors..too many!!

XCredrider
03-07-2005, 04:28 PM
i need a new color on my 250r. I am going to keep the red plastics and i could take off the graphics kit if necessary and use plastic renew to get a plain red if nescessary. I have an n-style graphics kit. What colors do you guys think? I was thinking black, red, or yellow...and what color should i get the a arms?

Eddiesanders250
03-07-2005, 05:02 PM
chrome the aarms.

TheFontMaster
03-07-2005, 08:39 PM
The yellow frame and chrome a arms, and chrome swinger, if you can afford it would be awsome.

XCredrider
03-07-2005, 09:58 PM
how mch and where do i get it chromed? Also if i dont get it chromed what color should i get them? Fontmaster.. your sig says peanut butter for polishing aluminum. Is this true or are you just joking:huh thanks guys

Knips178
03-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Hammerstone the whole thing and chrome the upper arms!

I've seen it before on a banshee and it was SWEEET!

XCredrider
03-08-2005, 09:53 AM
i tried to do a search on google for hammerstone. It looked like silvervien in a way. Is this what you mean? Maybe a pic or description ;)

Knips178
03-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah, it's sometimes called silvervein. It has a dark/black bottom coat with a silver/grey top coat that looks fisheyed, if that makes sense. Houser and LSR make a-arms in that finish.

XCredrider
03-08-2005, 10:18 AM
i know what you are talking about then..that would look good..still not sure of what to get though:ermm:

350ROOST
03-08-2005, 03:41 PM
dude I dont know about a yellow frame, maybe its just me but I wouldnot want my quad to look like table condiments. lol

If I were you I would PC the frame with a heavy metalic flake silver, the lower a-arms the with the same silver and chrome the uppers, and either chrome the swinger or PC it with the same color. Silver frames look bad *** with red plastics, I've got a buddy with a similar color combo. I would aslo recomend no graphics (unless your sponsored) and a new seat cover like a quad tech with matching colors.

just my 2cents, good luck!!

TheFontMaster
03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by XCredrider
Fontmaster.. your sig says peanut butter for polishing aluminum. Is this true or are you just joking:huh thanks guys

If you have to ask I will let you decide for yourself weather it's a joke. :p

XCredrider
03-08-2005, 10:02 PM
i just kinda wanted to be different with a yellow frame. Chris Borich is the only other person realy with it and i always liked it. But thanks for all the advice...especially to polish with peanut butter ;) thanks