PDA

View Full Version : Max Power 455 Rocket Kit Z motor

craZy400
03-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Yes, it's true. I can't believe it myself. I will be parting out my Bare Performance XC quad when I sell this motor.

We are building a new store/showroom and it takes a lot of money. I hate to do it but some times you have to sacrifice to get ahead. I am sure I will have another quad down the road when the finances allow.

This motor was sent to Will Bresdon at Max Power and professionally built by them. All I can say is that it RIPS! Heck, just the sound of it is awesome. I have less than 5 hours on it.

Stage five: $1750.00 Head porting, with Xtreme piston and top end gasket kit (must have complete head, this includes new valve seals, springs and intake / exhaust Hot Cams). Including an Edelbrock Carburetor.

I am selling the motor complete and will also sell the Edelbrock Carb, Dyna ignition, and exhaust if you are interested. If the wiring harness is needed then that can also be arranged.

I am not interested in any trades because I will be parting out the entire bike.

Asking $2300 for the motor and I'll throw in the Carb for $300, Dyna for $275 and split the cost of shipping.

PM me or call me at 765.461.5048
Thanks
Ty