PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket steering stem and handlebar clamp?

atallblonde724
03-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know where I could get a steering stem and handlebar clamp for a Polaris Predator 90?

Thanks.

AtvMxRider
03-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Hetricks

atallblonde724
03-07-2005, 02:16 PM
I had contacted Hetrick and they said they could make me a steering stem and handlebar clamp, all I had to do is send them my stock stem and handlebar clamp and they would need 2 weeks to make one.

I was so excited, kept calling every week and they said that they sent it to a guy but he had not started on it yet! Well a month went by and I called and they said that they could not do it, and they sent me the stem back. No explaination on why they couldn't do it and I spent $17 bucks sending it in, just to have it sent back. So Hetrick is out of the question, any place else?

Thanks

little50
03-07-2005, 04:19 PM
I am having mine done by granitegearracing.com for my eton, the owners name is Eric I dropped off my frame and steering stem their last week also getting a gussett job, A-Arms, swing arm and powder coat.
I saw is work first hand, great stuff and the Pricing is fair.

Tony

Honda5
09-26-2005, 05:04 AM
sorry to pull up an old post but, I found a anti-vibe on ebay and I bought it thinking it was for a yfz andI could use the top of it to weld on another stem. When it showed up I was shocked to see this little stem with yfz style end. the anti-vibe mount holes are only 2 1/2in. apart (center to center)and the total length is 24 1/2in. with 1 1/4in. shaft do you hnow what it might fit?

miniquaddad
09-26-2005, 11:09 AM
I know Kenny Vaughn with Kfab can build these. He built one for my son's Scrambler with anti-vibe. www.kfabproducts.com