PDA

View Full Version : Parts 4 Sale?

Xtreme4Wheeler
03-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Anyone have any performance parts available for a 350 Raptor? Or suggestions for mods to make my Raptor a little more torquey and more powerful? I haven't done anything yet...it seems to have great upper mid-range torque, but i am looking for that nice low end torque for popping and riding wheelies, etc. An exhaust, jet kit and intake are a must, just not sure what is really going to be the best for increased power. If you have one that is KicK *****, let me know! I am not ready to do any internal mods or break-down of the motor, but suggestions on that will be taken in to consideration. Thank all in advance. If you've got something to sell, let me know.

maskale
03-07-2005, 06:32 PM
A slip on pipe at the very least will help you alot, if you have the money go for a full system. I dont know what a Raptor 350 looks like under the seat, but some kind of air box and filter mod with proper jetting will help. If you still want more power the next best thing would be a cam.

Also if you post that you want to buy parts in the wanted section you may get more replies.