PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 50 Nerf Bars????

Johnnyshowme
03-07-2005, 09:44 AM
My son wants to start racing his Kasea 50. However the track that he would race requires nerf bars. Were do i get neft bars for his quad? I noticed on this forum some pictures of a Kasea with AC nerf, but I can not seem to find them any where. Any help would be great.

AtvMxRider
03-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Contact Hellbound Racing. Look on ebay they sell them all the time.

QuadJunkies
03-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Contact Hellbound Racing. Look on ebay they sell them all the time. Im not liking Hellbound too much right now.. I ordered my nerfs WEEKS ago "incomplete" and they couldnt even be kind enough to return my phone call!:mad: I wont do business there again.
I called AC and Im dealing with them direct now, but still waiting on back ordered nerfs to be sent to us :rolleyes:
Hey Jerry, are the nerfs nets supposed to come with buckles or do I have to order them separately?? they didnt send me any of those either.:huh

newnick
03-10-2005, 05:54 AM
Theres no buckles for the nets. Should of been some instructions on how to lace them, it's very easy.

markvette
03-10-2005, 09:19 AM
if anyone is having trouble getting ac nerfs billy at wrh racing got in 6 sets yesterday. i just had mine put on this weekend. a lot better than the old cheap bolt on i had on it before. with them bubba broke off 3 foot pegs during races which is very dangerous.

Mark

QuadJunkies
03-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by newnick
Theres no buckles for the nets. Should of been some instructions on how to lace them, it's very easy.

LOL. We didnt get a thing with our set of nerfs.There was a very small piece of peper in the box that shows that thre is buckles..Thats odd... AC said they would send out some in the next box they ship us .. thanks for the info. ;)

foleyit
03-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Meanwhile, how many races or riding trips have you missed out on?