PDA

View Full Version : houston rodeo

Bush0102
03-07-2005, 07:10 AM
is anyone going to the houston rodeo/livestock show this week? I wanna go so bad, i heard its huge..

FourFiftyFour
03-07-2005, 12:40 PM
lol its not really that cool, you are sitting so far away from everything you might as well watch it on tv at home. the carnival and booths and stuff is alright but its just pretty much like the county fair...just bigger. There are some pretty cool displays and things to do, but it really isnt as much as its made out to be...trust me

Bush0102
03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
isnt there a huge concert though? I noticed a ton of the country singers are going to be there

FourFiftyFour
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah but you sit so far away from the concert that you just watch the whole thing from the big screen tvs....its really pointless

blue416ex
03-07-2005, 05:13 PM
my dad went there last week when he was in houston on a business trip and he stoped there on his "free day" and he said it was awesome if your thinking about going by the sounds of how he described it it was fun for him and he brought a map home and it was bigger than out six flags we have here and there are tram trains to bring you around so its BIG

JandJRacingKFX
03-07-2005, 07:42 PM
it depends on what you like going to rodeos for...... If you like the livestock show and carnival stuff then its pretty good but if you like to watch a good rodeo...its not all that great. I would much rather go to a small local rodeo and hang on the fence and watch then sit 2000ft up and have to watch it on the BIG tv. I think we might be going to the livestock show and carnival this weekend but dont know

JandJRacingKFX
03-07-2005, 07:42 PM
it depends on what you like going to rodeos for...... If you like the livestock show and carnival stuff then its pretty good but if you like to watch a good rodeo...its not all that great. I would much rather go to a small local rodeo and hang on the fence and watch then sit 2000ft up and have to watch it on the BIG tv. We go to the rodeo every yr but i dont think we're going to the RODEO this yr but I think we might be going to the livestock show and carnival this weekend but dont know

FourFiftyFour
03-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
it depends on what you like going to rodeos for...... If you like the livestock show and carnival stuff then its pretty good but if you like to watch a good rodeo...its not all that great. I would much rather go to a small local rodeo and hang on the fence and watch then sit 2000ft up and have to watch it on the BIG tv. I think we might be going to the livestock show and carnival this weekend but dont know

when u planning on going?

JandJRacingKFX
03-07-2005, 07:50 PM
prolly around noonish on sat..i'll find out and let ya know

FourFiftyFour
03-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
prolly around noonish on sat..i'll find out and let ya know

u should be a rodeo clown there :scary: :scary: :scary: ROTFLMGDAO

JandJRacingKFX
03-07-2005, 08:08 PM
hey those are big time clowns LMAO