PDA

View Full Version : Friend just wrecked!

FoxRacing81
03-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Well if any of you have seen my video (http://home.comcast.net/~jman68/dirt_inc.wmv), the kid on the red 450r (bob), the one who lands the jump wrong....well I just got word he wrecked.

He called me up about 10mins ago saying he broke his colavical(sp?)or some kind of bone around his collar bone.

They we're all headed to the place in the video where there doing the double wheelies, and decided to take a different way that required riding along a road and then in through this road. At the bottom of the road is a gate thats usually never closed but it was today. His glasses we're messed up, and he didn't see the gate. The gate was closed, had a chain wrapped around it 5 times, and had a big lock on it. He didn't see it, and bam! Broke right throw it. It threw him off his quad. He said he was going around 60 when it happened. Cop pulled up, and actually was very cool about it. This cop usually chases people out who are riding in some places, but they said he was very cool about it. He took all there info down, and let them go.

So if you haven't watched the video, watch it and you'll know which of my friends I'm talking about.

One of my other friends who was riding with him said his quad was fine, but his front bumper was trashed and one of his front fenders snapped off I think.

He has to wait atleast 3 weeks for it to heal. I expect him to be back up riding in no time though.

-MX

03-06-2005, 04:47 PM
One of my other friends who was riding with him said his quad was fine, but his front bumper was trashed and one of his front fenders snapped off I think.

Is that all anyone gives 2 ****s about? it seems like, people will say "i wrecked" or "my buddy wrecked" will tell a story, then say "THE BIKE WAS FINE " then go on to tell what happened to the dood.. thats just retarded.

Its also quite retarded to go blasting down unknown roads at a high rate of speed, its idiotic, unsafe, and will cause major issues in your riding area's... but if yall wanna go kill yourselves, fine.. thatll just leave me to buy all the good ****

btw, glad the dood is ok.. it could have been a whole lot worse.

Jesse

chucked
03-06-2005, 05:06 PM
WTF, thats just stupid...

nemesis
03-06-2005, 05:18 PM
I feel for him, I just wrecked my 50 a couple of hours ago.

There was a huge sink hole and the trail was real tight with a bunch of consecutive 90 degree turns. My front end went into the hole, I face planted and the bike ended up on top of me. I also blew out my rear shock today so now both my quad and my mini are down.

You've got to pay to play.

450 Racer R
03-06-2005, 05:24 PM
3 weeks? it'll be closer to three months with a broken collar bone.

JandJRacingKFX
03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
yea 3 weeks is not gonna happen

drewdawg88t
03-06-2005, 05:43 PM
i broke my collar bone(clavicle)november 21st,the last race of the season...today is march 6th,still out of work on dissability,still have MINIMAL HEALING doc says...my quad is all ready to start this year and I'M NOT,3 1/2 months later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chucked
03-06-2005, 06:02 PM
I broke my collar bone a few years ago, It was just cracked but I was fine after about a month

FoxRacing81
03-06-2005, 06:21 PM
OMG...wtf Dirt Merchant, That was the last thing I said was about his quad....you act like I said "My friend wrecked, but don't worry, his quad was okay......oh yeah he was okay too"

Some people need to lighten up. You made a post that applies to some people, but I'm pretty sure it don't apply to me when the last thing I said was about his quad.

God damn....those kind of responses make me dislike this forum. Too many people talking about **** they don't know anything about.

Anyway, I hope it doesn't take that long. Drewdawg, that sucks bud. Hopefully it won't take him that long though.

-MX

LsMxRaCeR
03-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by 450 Racer R
3 weeks? it'll be closer to three months with a broken collar bone.

naw i broke mine over the summer and 3 1\2 weeks later i was racing again

Cody_300ex
03-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Damn that sucks. I broke my wrist last wedesday, yea it sucks. I feel him. Nice vid BTW.

Lamont400ex
03-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I broke my clavical and fractured my skull in 4 places in an accident in sept and I am still healing in the collar bone. I can ride but it wasnt till Jan before i caould do that and they say it will be 1 year to fully recover so 3 weeks my ***

MSL
03-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Dirt Merchant if your going to try and bust someones balls at least learn to spell;)

Let me help, this is how you spell dude not dood.....

chucked
03-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Dirt Merchant if your going to try and bust someones balls at least learn to spell;)

Let me help, this is how you spell dude not dood.....

You spelled "your" wrong, it should be "you're"