PDA

View Full Version : Race Night!

440ex2001
03-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Tonight was a good night. My buddy gave me a call and said one of his biker buddies wanted to race and he had been talking chit for a while about how fast his 400 is since he had his440 kit installed. So i loaded up the old ex went to meet him. When we got there it was redonkulous. I have never heard so much chit talking in my life. The guy was telling us how he had already beat every one that lined up with him and if we didnt run for at least 100 bucks he wasnt gonna waste his time and blah blah blah. Well he finally shut up and we went ove rto unload my quad. I havent ran it in about 2 months so the battery was dead. They had a good laugh about that and made some wise cracks about it me and my buddies never said a word. We finally lined up there were people lined up on each side of the street betting and talking junk. When we left o saw the other guys wheels come up so i new I had him. I won the first race by about 4 quads. There wasnt much junk talk after that. We lined up again , I spun my tires and when they hooked up i lifted the front and the guy pulled about a bike on me and i couldnt catch him. The third race all the crap talking was back on again. It was pretty tense I was nervous we both left together and i pulled on him 2 bikes and won. I felt great! Those guys talked so much junk it was ridiculous. I was also kinda proud cause I built my engine my self and the other guy had his done for him. Both were 440's both had pipes. I dont know what else they guy had done was it was a great race . PS I dont condone gambling and I myself was not confident enough to bet and I dont think I ever will so I dont want to send the wrong message to any younger riders about gambling or betting on races because it was mentioned in this post.

hardkoratvmxr
03-06-2005, 09:54 AM
congrats on the win

Sportrax10
03-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Sweet, was the race on blacktop?

TGW_400ex
03-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Was Vin Desil there?:devil: