PDA

View Full Version : If this IS a re-post its worth watching it again

WEEZIL
03-05-2005, 09:57 PM
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

If this isn't the scariest thing i've ever seen in my life god i dont know what is.

rubiowner01
03-05-2005, 10:12 PM
makes ya think...:huh

Pvt. Maggot
03-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Theres no doubt that, thats what happened...Its kinda funny how the FBI ect can keep you from seeing what they don't want you to see...Its quite funny..The fact how much power they really have...Now people wonder why people hate the government..hah..Oh well..Good post. :)

03-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Yea man, the sh*t they try to cover up kinda blows your mind. If they can cover that up(almost) in the middle of a city then they can do anything.

03-05-2005, 11:39 PM
idiots :rolleyes:

tdsongster
03-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Please, next you tell me the world trade center wasn't really blown up...

asfaltsurfer1
03-06-2005, 01:38 AM
This has been around for quiet a while now. Bunch of propaganda BS!

The company who produced the video "Signs of the Times" also deals heavily in alien abduction & similar related topics. Remember you must first recognize your sources before jumping to any conclusions.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Rich250RRacer
03-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Must be that A--hole Michael Moore again.:huh

FoxRacing81
03-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
Must be that A--hole Michael Moore again.:huh

Exactly what I was thinking...if not him, then Hilary.

God damn it...I can't stand liberals.....

Michael Savage rocks!
www.michaelsavage.com

Punk'd
03-06-2005, 09:16 AM
it does make you think though.. Why is there such a clean hole?

Honda4trax250x
03-06-2005, 09:40 AM
had to do it:o

Big400EX
03-06-2005, 10:15 AM
lmao im about to get on a plane in a few hours to fly out to Italy

Chanman420q
03-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Say even if the FBI and government was bull****ting with us and covered the hole thing up. Then say they didnt, is your day gunna be diffrant tomarrow? are you not gunna wake up and not go to work? Is your family not gunna be alive tomarrow because of this?

who knows, all i know is i still wake up every morning and go to work.

WEEZIL
03-06-2005, 06:07 PM
I just put it out there.. So dont jump on my @$$!

:scary:

Matt37
03-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I agree that video is bs that was defenitly a plane that hit that. People these days just like to stir up trouble. Just like Tupac is walking around the street somewhere :rolleyes:

edz250r
03-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I used to work at MCI which had an office one block away from the Pentagon and a few people that I know that still work there saw the plane actually hit the Pentagon. I now work about a mile from the Pentagon and take the road that the plane flew over when it hit the Pentagon. I'm glad I'm in the office early!!
I also have pics of the Pentagon burning when I was stuck in traffic on 395 which runs right next to the building. I was planning to go to an Oriole's game that night and decided to bring a camera.
The chilling thing about being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic right next to the Pentagon was listening to the radio and hearing that there was another plane coming up the Potomac River. Thank God is ended up being a false report. I can post pics of what I saw from the road if anyone wants to see them.

knighttime
03-07-2005, 10:43 AM
wild stuff, edz250R, what type of plane did the people see from the MCI building?

:eek2:

:confused:

sharkinthepool
03-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
I just put it out there.. So dont jump on my @$$!

:scary:

Hey man I appreciate the repost, I never got to see it before!

edz250r
03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Everyone that I know that saw the plane hit said that it was a commercial airline. There was also Pentagon video footage that showed about 3-4 frames of close-up video of the airplane just prior to it hitting the building. These were shown on local news channels (not sure if it reached national networks).

sharkinthepool
03-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I used to be a fireman. So, some of the stuff that they are showing does not seem all that far fetched to me. The cable reels are made out of a heavy guage steel, so that to me does not bother me that much. The airplane fuel would burn quickly and very hot but not hot enough to melt the steel that those are made out of.
The window in the other hand, that is something of all its own? Ecen if it is bullet proof, that is hard to believe that it was still intact. The tiny hole, compared to the size of the commercial airline does raise another question. And where is all the debris?

edz250r
03-07-2005, 11:33 AM
I agree that some details can make you say "hmmm". I dont ever remember seeing the impact outline of the wings on the building like you can clearly see in pics of the World Trade Center. I know its real since my friends saw the plane with their own eyes, but it would be great for the govt to come out and clear up the myths and stories that some people are circulating.

Bush0102
03-07-2005, 11:45 AM
if you think this is true, ask the families of the people who were on the plane who hit the pentagon what happened to their relatives' plane.

knighttime
03-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
if you think this is true, ask the families of the people who were on the plane who hit the pentagon what happened to their relatives' plane.

have these people ever come out and said they had family members killed on the plane?:confused:

somethin about all this makes u go "hmmmmmm" :eek2: :confused:

Bush0102
03-07-2005, 11:53 AM
no, it makes me go :rolleyes:

conspiracy theories like this are a disgrace to the families of victims. a friend of mine from Baltimore lost her father on that flight.

and if the plane never hit, how was Barbra Olsen killed, and why did her death draw so much media attention? Was the cell phone call she made from the plane saying goodbye to her loved ones just a prank so she could dissapear from society?

No.

edz250r
03-07-2005, 12:04 PM
I know for a fact that what happened really did happen, but I can see how some of the conspiracy theories can make some people say "hmmm". Obviously, the govt would never waste their time to tell the people who create the conspiracy theories to just get a life....

knighttime
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by edz250r
I know for a fact that what happened really did happen, but I can see how some of the conspiracy theories can make some people say "hmmm". Obviously, the govt would never waste their time to tell the people who create the conspiracy theories to just get a life....

i wonder if the gov't has ever been involved or even created conspiracy theories?????

hmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

JForestZ34
03-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Well I wonder who killed JFK. If our goverment did that, they did a real good job of covering it up. SO to tell you the truth I think our goverment is capable of anything. They have unlimited resources and can really get anything done. We went into IRaq when I don't think we should even be over there. I know terrorism has to stop, but what are we going to do invade every country until our president thinks the world is safe. All these people in goverment are lying to us one way or another and WE pay there salaries. So I don't belive anything they tell me anymore. Also those reels of cable that were sitting by where the plane crashes I would think they would have been blown back some several hundred feet from the explosion not still sitting almost right next to it. Just my opinion..:cool:

James

MY450R
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I AGREE WITH BUSH on this one
to say that a 757 did not hit thge pentagon is just stupid and disrespectful to the families who lost loved ones
besides what would the gov't have to gain from lying saying that a smALLER PLANE hit the pentagon ?
i dont get it who cares what size plane hit it . point is ...a plane hit the pentagon
whether it was a paper airplane or a 757 what does it matter?

I-7
03-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
no, it makes me go :rolleyes:

conspiracy theories like this are a disgrace to the families of victims. a friend of mine from Baltimore lost her father on that flight.

and if the plane never hit, how was Barbra Olsen killed, and why did her death draw so much media attention? Was the cell phone call she made from the plane saying goodbye to her loved ones just a prank so she could dissapear from society?

No.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anything and don't think I'm an idiot for asking this but: Can you really get cell phone reception that high in the air? I thought the towers send waves out to the sides and not up in the air... I dont know educate me please :macho

edz250r
03-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I dont know the exact range, but you can get reception to a certain height. Actually, the gov't and airlines are looking to pass a bill that will eventually allow cell phones on all airlines, but the issue of reception at heights like 20-30K feet is one issue. Those people who were flying on 9/11 weren't that high.

swampfoxsc
03-08-2005, 10:12 PM
The Pentagon was designed to withstand an impact like this. That's why the windows weren't blown out. They were specifically designed not to. Watch Discovery Channel and you'll see shows about bunkers and buildings designed to withstand missile and plane crashes. An airplane crashing into a properly built wall at 400 mph totally disintigrates on impact. It's not like an airplane hitting the ground and skipping and leaving debris. It freakin turns to dust when it hits. Awesome slow motion footage!

That propaganda video shows you what it wants you to see and spins it in a way to make you question reality. Wonder why they didn't include the Pentagon surveillance footage of the plane hitting that was on tv shortly after 9/11?:rolleyes:

JForestZ34
03-09-2005, 05:09 AM
It's just funny how they aren't showing the other videos that they have from the gas station and the highway cameras. With all that happening around them they where still able to get those video tapes within minutes of the crash. Funny how they got there so quick with all the traffic right around the pentagon.

James

thomps6s
03-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiight, I am going to believe information from a fu&@ing flash video from the UK. I suppose all the people that died in that plane crash really didn't exist and their names were made up and the government paid their families to cry on TV and mourn for their lost family members. Don't be so got damn stupid.

JForestZ34
03-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Man, some people just can't read between the lines. I'M ONLY KIDDING!!!! And if I wasn't kidding I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are, SO don't be an a@#.

James

XANDADA
03-09-2005, 09:36 AM
shhhh....their watching this thread right now! Stop before you get us all killed :eek: :(

JForestZ34
03-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Yeah you never know it might just happen!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

PHAT400
03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
I used to work at MCI which had an office one block away from the Pentagon and a few people that I know that still work there saw the plane actually hit the Pentagon. I now work about a mile from the Pentagon and take the road that the plane flew over when it hit the Pentagon. I'm glad I'm in the office early!!
I also have pics of the Pentagon burning when I was stuck in traffic on 395 which runs right next to the building. I was planning to go to an Oriole's game that night and decided to bring a camera.
The chilling thing about being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic right next to the Pentagon was listening to the radio and hearing that there was another plane coming up the Potomac River. Thank God is ended up being a false report. I can post pics of what I saw from the road if anyone wants to see them.

Let's see em..

knighttime
03-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Let's see em..

i agree!!!!

edz250r
03-09-2005, 11:27 AM
I'll have to pull them out and scan them tonight.

knighttime
03-09-2005, 01:07 PM
I'll have to pull them out and scan them tonight.

that would be super cool, i'm looking forward to looking at them

FTR250Rnif
03-09-2005, 01:23 PM
**** like this just confuses me, plain and simple. i like ti think that I dont have to work about the government lieing but there are alot of convinsing stories pointing it.:ermm:

edz250r
03-09-2005, 01:31 PM
I have some pics from the opposite side of Pentagon that was hit and you can see the smoke billowing up in the sky. The other pics were on the side that was hit, but the stupid autofocus zoomed on the guardrail and not the pentagon, but you can still see fire in the background. I'll dig them up tonight....

thomps6s
03-09-2005, 01:33 PM
You could take the pics from the twin towers Plane crash that didn't show the planes and then make a flash movie out of those pics. Then you could say it was really missiles and not planes that took down the twin towers. You would have the same result.

armoks
03-09-2005, 01:48 PM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

I work in DC and drove through the smoke plume that came off of the pentgon that day that flash is toatally bogus the smell of buring Jet fuel made me sick and the building burned for two days!! I watched the mushroom cloud come off of the pentagon when it was hit from my postion at the US Capitol Building!! It was a scary day that day and for these ignorant SOB's to put something like that flash up is rediculuos and unfounded!

thomps6s
03-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by armoks
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

I work in DC and drove through the smoke plume that came off of the pentgon that day that flash is toatally bogus the smell of buring Jet fuel made me sick and the building burned for two days!! I watched the mushroom cloud come off of the pentagon when it was hit from my postion at the US Capitol Building!! It was a scary day that day and for these ignorant SOB's to put something like that flash up is rediculuos and unfounded!

AGREED!!!

edz250r
03-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Where do you live and ride, armoks? I live in Alexandria and ride at the ATV park new Budds Creek and a couple other smaller private areas.

armoks
03-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I mostly travle to ride but I live in Clinton,MD now. I'll PM my info maybe we can hook up and ride a little!

knighttime
03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
i think some of us just wanna c some pics of the accident scene. dont get all scared and start talking bout conspiracies, it will be ok, we just wanna c the pics!! :eek2:

where is the wreckage????

i dont wanna c it because i like it, i wanna c it because that flash film brought up a lot of weird chit :eek2:

BadAss03
03-09-2005, 06:55 PM
I found an instering site. You can make up all sorts of ****.
This is what i came up with first.

George W. Bush rigged the 2000 election so that white men could kill liberals.

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

armoks
03-09-2005, 07:14 PM
hmm engine at the scene....

armoks
03-09-2005, 07:16 PM
where it hit a light post on its way in...

knighttime
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by armoks
where it hit a light post on its way in...

edz is the dude who had the pics i thought???, if ya post pics of the accident scene, lets see pics of the wreckage from the plane with the pentagon in the immediate background!

close ups of jet engines dont cut it:rolleyes:

like i said, im not jumping to any conclusions, i just wanna know the truth, conspiracy theory or not, no one can produce pictures:eek2:

hondaracer305
03-09-2005, 10:21 PM
HMMMMM! :rolleyes: :)

edz250r
03-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey guys...Sorry, but I was in the ER last night for 6 hours with our daughter. She dislocated her elbow, but is fine now.
I'll try to post the pics tonight. Keep in mind that the pics I have dont show the actual hole in the side of the building, so dont get your hopes up that my pics are going to end any conspiracy theories! LOL I couldnt get a shot of the hole since I was on the highway trying to get the heck out of the area asap. They really just show the smoke and some flames.

black450r
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
that is pretty messed up how they just lie to us.