PDA

View Full Version : where to ride

paharleyman2001
03-05-2005, 09:37 PM
hey guys I just got to Cherry point N.C last month and have been hearing of places to ride. where is the best places to ride around cherry point air base? up for any kind of riding except track I would like to walk the next day. lolololol but any info would be great and for those of you in the area email me and we will hook something up, I have a few Marine friends on base that have bikes and quads also

percyboot
03-07-2005, 03:08 PM
ha thats funny i am from Clayton (johnston county) there is a place in wilson mills i think the name is something like handy andys. something like that. i think its 5 dallars a day. if not u an't far from the outerbanks and there are some islands u can catch a ferry over to and ride all day, maybe camp over night. the outerbanks are just a little bit north of lookout. look it up and see what u can find. unfortenately i am in Savannah ga going to college or i would ride with yall. good luck :devil:

percyboot
03-07-2005, 03:11 PM
the place isn't called handyandy's it's called bucklebarry and its in princeton nc. not that far away, good luck boss later
:D