PDA

View Full Version : shocks and what not

jca 300ex
03-05-2005, 09:05 PM
hey guys i was wonderin on what you guys all think the best shock is here....like the whole thing not just spring but the whole actualy shock....j/w and with aftermarket shocks do i need aftermarket a-arms? i was j/w b/c i blew my front ones out on a 65foot step-up....it was awesome until about the 20th time hittin it then i got tired and just completely F@*ked up.....so j/w what you guys opinion on the best aftermarket shocks for a reasonable price... thanks alot

03-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by jca 300ex
hey guys i was wonderin on what you guys all think the best shock is here....like the whole thing not just spring but the whole actualy shock....j/w and with aftermarket shocks do i need aftermarket a-arms? i was j/w b/c i blew my front ones out on a 65foot step-up....it was awesome until about the 20th time hittin it then i got tired and just completely F@*ked up.....so j/w what you guys opinion on the best aftermarket shocks for a reasonable price... thanks alot

elkas, and all you need is the shock, as long as you order it for the size of a arms and swingarm you have