PDA

View Full Version : wusses

Scott-300ex
03-04-2005, 04:49 PM
wow, i just realized how wimpy my school is

there was a donating blood day at our school and kids gave blood, so after they gave blood they mopped around all day whining and wanting sympathy cuz they gave a pint of blood, a lot of kids passed out and they were all tired and complaining, and they wanted us to feel sorry for them

Now this is stupid as hell cuz I was in the hospital for a month in 2003 and had a lot of blood taken out of me, i got my blood checked every 2 hours by them going into my arm and taking a container out, about 2 shot glasses big, and i got that done for every 2 ours for a week

also, when i got out, i had to go back in and i had to give blood for that, so i gave it. I just asked my mom and she said i gave 2 pints, the bag was about as big as a 8x11 sheet of paper. and now i think i remember her saying 2 pints too.

Anyway, i gave 2 pints of blood and i had a great day, i was energetic and everything.

Now my friends are saying, you get light headed and tired and drousy if you give blood, i just told them that you would if you were a big @ss wimp. They did ask my one teacher if he gave blood and he was like, yeah, and he was fine not tryin to suck sympathy out of everybody

so basically down in southern IL, kids are weak and wimps

then after they got all the whining, ow my arm hurts, i think im ganna pass out, i need to go lay down out of them, these kids in my one class were talking about tanning, and then all these guys were saying, yeah, i get a deal on mine, im like ":huh " so all these guys tan at my school too.

I'm not tryin to say, im a god or a buff man, or i can take anything but my god, these kids are idiots, and you barely feel the needle go into you cuz they cut it off with a ruberband

i couldn't give blood cuz i was sick and apparently you can't give blood then cuz i knew you would ask me why i didn't, plus i don't really trust the people at my school.

If i wasn't a senior and only had 10 more weeks left, i think i would transfer schools

later

BuB400
03-04-2005, 04:51 PM
My hero.

03-04-2005, 04:56 PM
wuss:rolleyes:

j/k

when i had a wicked bad inner ear infection i had to get a blood test every day becasue i had a low iron count and they wanted to keep an eye on it. I dont understand how it would make you woozy and light headed. everyday they took 3 viles. i dont know how much that is to a pint but it was enough. i never felt sick or hurt or anything after that. some people just need to suck it up a little bit:macho

Big400EX
03-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Do you still get erections...:huh

citizennobody
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
It took you ten weeks before graduation to realize that you go to school with a bunch of pansies.....???? Have you shot any wolverines lately????

Scott-300ex
03-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX

lol, i was actually thinkin about that the other day, if that would effect it

03-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX

LMAO

Golden Joker
03-04-2005, 05:10 PM
lol, when i was cutting some very hard bread with a sharp bread knife my stupid little brother was messing around and he pushed me. At first I triped him and punched him in his arm about 10 times becuase he was being annoying the whole day. Then I found out the knife cut myself. After awhile i got light headed, but i didnt cry or moap around or anything, i just put a band-aid on and watched huevos 6.

Our school had that blood drive today too. Also turns out one of the people who encourage health smokes.

bama400ex
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
giving blood aint no big deal. its nothing to cry about. but i get weak and light headed when i give blood. big deal everybodys different so i guess im a wuss. but i bet i could still kick your punk ***.

Scott-300ex
03-04-2005, 05:14 PM
lol

huevos, lmao

that sucks though

one time i was makin a model and i was cuttin somethin and i cut where the palm of my hand and the thumb meets, it was reall deep and in a V shape, it slipped off and went rite down in there, im like, dam it, i just put a band-aid on it too, it didn't really hurt, maybe i just have a high tolerance or somethin

lol:confused:

450 Racer R
03-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Giving blood's nothing. You're fine until you stand up and take a couple steps, you got a good buzz goin by then. Nothing some crackers and a lil apple juice won't fix though.:)

WOracing
03-04-2005, 06:08 PM
i prefer grape juice:) lol

never have gave blood before i ahte needles...call me a pu$$y:devil:

bansheeguy77
03-04-2005, 06:52 PM
some people just cant take it. i had to get my blood checked every few weeks for 5 months. i had to give 3 tubes of it. i just freak out and about go insane. not sure what it is but i just cannot handle needles or anything piercing my skin and sucking my blood out. it just irritated the hell out of me being there. i would get very tense and pissed off...no idea why i just hate it that bad. afterwards im fine and never complained about the pain. it only went numb a lil bit sometimes thats it. so i guess your not calling me a wuss but i just thought i would share that :scary:

Screamin440
03-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I have no problem giving blood. I had a blood test done and I freaked out the nurse because I was sitting there pumping my arm trying to see how fast I could get the blood to come out. After I get done giving the blood I do get a little bit dizzy for a while. Also, giving blood definitely does effect me in bed. :ermm:

bulkdriverlp
03-04-2005, 07:56 PM
thats not a big deal, have cathader installed in your weiner and have them pull it out when your awake 2 times. then we can talk:macho

toby400ex
03-04-2005, 10:56 PM
I think you need a xanga, cuz no one really CARES!

trick450r
03-05-2005, 07:36 AM
i cant give blood without passing out....its not the loss of blood...but for some reason my mind like takes control and i keep picturing my self getting the needle stuck into my arm OVER AND OVER AND OVER....then i pass out....and now your going to say its because im a pansy and i cant handle alittle blood loss....well i will tell you that i pass out the same way when i get shots!! its usually like 10 mins after also...

redrider69
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
thats not a big deal, have cathader installed in your weiner and have them pull it out when your awake 2 times. then we can talk:macho

bigger man than i am i would have cried like a lil ******

citizennobody
03-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I about bled to death in a hospital once cuz I yanked out my IV while I was asleep and just started bleeding out of the heplock. The nurse walked in and all I heard was, "OH SHIZ", and then I remember alot of people working on me but I was so weak I couldnt really respond. That sucked.....

Stunt Crew<-_->
03-05-2005, 12:26 PM
thats not a big deal, have cathader installed in your weiner and have them pull it out when your awake 2 times. then we can talk:macho all i can say is when i had my jawsurgury and when i woke up ...i wish i was still asleep when they did that ...hurts soo bad

Scott-300ex
03-06-2005, 04:08 PM

yeah, i have had that done, since i was in the hospital, the first time i got it pulled out i was still unconsious cuz i just got out of my coma, but the second time i felt it, it hurt and burned like, hell, she's like, ok, here we go, it won't hurt, she does it and im like "HOLY CHIT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! AHHHHHH!"

i know man, it hurts

Scott-300ex
03-06-2005, 04:12 PM
and im not callin you guys *****'s or wusses but if you whine about it and want sympathy and want everyone to feel sorry for you then your stupid like these kids here

brian-250
03-06-2005, 04:14 PM
last kid to call me a ***** lost 2 teeth, but thats another story.................

i dug a razor blade into my finger one time and didnt even notice it untill i seen the blood dripping, but theres a few *****'s that complin when they get a little paper cut on there finger, piss's me off.:grr:

Nausty
03-06-2005, 11:01 PM
99% of people are attention whores:o

i just shutup, watch and laugh.
Its kinda funny watching everyone trying to be cool and watching people have a conversation about something that none of them know a thing about just so they get a lil attention.:o

sad thing is I think i was that way when I was younger.