PDA

View Full Version : District 34 racers?

jiggaman2401
03-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey does anyone here race district 34? My friend is gonna race this year and im gonna do some open practices to see if its something i wanna do.. Just wondering if anyone else here is gonna race them..

Chris 75
03-04-2005, 05:17 PM
If you planned on 3-13 op it has been cancelled. But make it to some and see what you think if you like it do it. We need more people in the sport. And yes unfortonetly I am a member of d34 and if it wasent for Jack and the walden playboys I would not be a member but to race their you have to be. Jack and those guys really support quads and take care of us on race day to the best of there ability despite the *****ing they get from 2 wheeled riders.Check it ot Ill be at every race and op if you would like any help. #75 white yfz B class.

jiggaman2401
03-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Alright man thanks. Do you need your district card or anything to go to open practice?

Chris 75
03-04-2005, 05:36 PM
NO you dont you do not need nerf bars or kill switch but would recomend them and you just need the appropriate gear if you do not have boots that is okay your choice their but you do have to where a work boot at least the cost is 25 for op.

jiggaman2401
03-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Alright i have nerf bars but no kill switch.. What gear does that include just helmet goggles gloves? Do you need chest protector?

Chris 75
03-04-2005, 05:47 PM
No you do not need chest protector but I recommend one althouth playboy is not very rocky there are some that will get thrown up and they hurt.

Chris 75
03-04-2005, 05:47 PM
and yes the other stuff is all you need

mole97
03-05-2005, 02:30 AM
HEY GUYS WHATS UP? IM NEW TO THE SCENE MYSELF AND JUST SIGNED UP TO RACE D34. PLANNED TO GO TO 3-13 OP, BUT SNOW PUT AN END TO THAT! RODE A COUPLE TIMES THERE LAST YEAR, AND ITS O.K. I'LL BE RIDIN YFZ 450 #799 SO COME ON OVER AND HANG IF YOU WANT. I'M ALWAYS LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH. ONCE YOU GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO SITES LIKE THIS TO FIND SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH. ANYONE FOR E-TOWN ALSO ? WENT THERE ONCE TO WATCH THE FALL RACE- AWESOME TRACK!!!L8TR.:blah:

jason14x
03-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Guys, glad you have somwhere to ride . We tried to get NEATV-MX back into Wladen last year but your right the 2 Wheeled DI@#$%^D's who should be supporting all racing are just to big of a bunch of whiners.

If you guys are looking for alternative races check us out at www.neatv-mx.com we are a quad only series ...we are running at Southwick,Jolly Roger in NH,Unadilla and RAusch Creek PA. this year!!!!!!

Hope to see you guys out there!!

Jason NEATV-MX

mole97
03-06-2005, 01:29 PM
WAS THINKING OF GOING TO RAUSCH FIRST WEEK OF MAY. NEVER BEEN THERE,BUT I HEAR NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT. ONLY THING IM THINKING IS , WILL IT BE REALLY MUDDY THERE THAT TIME OF YEAR? ANYONE GOING LET ME KNOW AND MAYBEY WE CAN MEET UP OR SOMETHIN. DOES SOUTHWICK HAVE PRACTICES OR IS IT ONLY RACES? GETTING MY QUAD BACK IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, HAD A-ARMS AXIS SHOCKS, AIR BOX, K&N FILTER,SPROCKET AND SOME OTHER GOODIES PUT ON IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE THIS @#$^ING THING!!!!!!! SEEMS LIKE WINTER NEVER WANTS TO LEAVE!!!!O.P ON THE 30TH NOT LOOKING GOOD HERE IN NY.SNOW AINT NEVER LEAVIN.

exrider360
03-07-2005, 01:27 PM
idk about me racing bit ill be lookings for you guys and see how you guys do on the track im just a specatator as of now.

jiggaman2401
03-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah me to ill be at the races not sure if im running yet.. I will be running the open practices tho ill look for you guys.. Thanks guys!

I-7
03-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Well I personally think the quad racing in D34 is stupid now. Theres only 2 tracks, you have to wait around all day for 2 motos and the quad guys dont get much respect here. But yeah the open practices are always fun. Ill be at the one on the 30th at walden if its open. You guys should check out southwoods this year too, we have a new president and the track will be A LOT better then it was last year

jiggaman2401
03-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah i may try D-34 for a year maybe then next year if i like it enough try a different district.. Does kinda suck since there are only like 2 tracks..

zakk54
03-08-2005, 05:52 AM
The only way we'll get our tracks back is to support the ones that are supporting us!! I too will be racing NEATV events this year along with a slew of district 6 & National Races!!! But the key is to support WALDEN & SOUTHWOODS when they race!! We need more backing in the district and as ATV Racing continues to grow the support will come!! The idea of just saying the hell with it and moving on is exactly what the Anti's want us to do!! I say stick it right in there face and show them how many of us there really are!!! If anybody has ever looked around the crowd gathers for the quad races ten times more than for the 250 Expert bike class!! We had some pretty impressive numbers last year towards the end and I think if we continue that we'll gain the support we're looking for!! The bottom line is $$$$$ in the promoters eyes!! The bigger the turnout the more money in their pockets!!! Walden has gone out of their way to help us along with Southwoods!! We need to give that back!! Just my 2cents!! See you at the track!!!:D

kc 300EX
03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I still want our Discount. D34 quad racers, only get 2 tracks to race on. Why pay the same district fee as the dirtbikers who race ALL the tracks?
I say our district membership should be 12 dollars.

mole97
03-09-2005, 05:28 AM
I KNOW THIS IS AN IDEA THAT MAY NEVER EVEN BE CONSIDERD, AND I'M SURE SOMEONE PROBABLY ALREADY SUGGESTED, BUT MAYBEY, WHY COULD'T SAY WALDEN OR SOUTHWOODS, JUST TRY FOR ONE WEEKEND AN ALL DAY QUAD EVENT, ALL CLASSES, AND SIZES, AND IF IT WAS A BIG ENOUGH TURNOUT,WHICH IT WOULD HAVE TO BE.MAYBEY IT WOULD MAKE A STATEMENT? THEY DID IT IN E-TOWN IN THE FALL, THE TURNOUT COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE LARGER, BUT THE WEATHER WASN'T EXACTLY WARM, AND I GUESS IT WORKED CAUSE NOW THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER. :ermm: JUST A THOUGHT. I KNOW EVERY RACE I WATCHED AT WLADEN AND DIAMONDBACK, WHEN THE QUADS RACED, PEOPLE CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO WATCH!!;)

jiggaman2401
03-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Do you think i could get away with stock suspension right now? I dont really have the money to get suspension mods.. BUt if its a must i can try!

I-7
03-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by jiggaman2401
Do you think i could get away with stock suspension right now? I dont really have the money to get suspension mods.. BUt if its a must i can try!

There are plenty of people that are racing on stock suspension.. but obviously aftermarket suspension is the way to go