PDA

View Full Version : new track info website for WORCS, Payette Idaho Round

QuadJunkies
03-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Things are gonna be a little different this year..... :D :blah:

For those who raced last year things will not be as fast of a ride on the MX portion, they are working hard on making some jumps, stepdowns ect... check it out....

http://www.claypeakmx.com/track

updates on the track build will be updated . I heard today that they are really tearing into things and maoking a nice track for everyone in April :)

Raptorchick
03-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Cool! Looks like it will be a fun track. :)

Zhvonte
03-04-2005, 06:50 PM
oh thats bullchit, I liked the track for exactly how it was..... no need to change it... Why fix it if its aint broken..... :huh

AndreS
03-04-2005, 09:27 PM
on one hand, i don't mind seeing a little more 'fun' on the MX track... even though i'm a real chicken on big jumps... on the other hand , i really liked the sunday track setup at last years race... the gravel road section was just enough of a breather to relax before the sand whoops would tense you back up again & beat on you.

QuadJunkies
03-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Zhvonte
Why fix it if its aint broken..... :huh hey,thats my Motto!! LOL... Nah, really alot of the lcoals have been wanting some jumps on the course for a long time now. Us locals like it fast, but after a while, it tends to get a little boring ;) . I think the only thing the County is going to have there hands full keeping jumps on that track because of all the sand. Im hoping to go and ride it here in a week or so and Ill let you know how it was and maybe some pics :)

BlueZ440
03-05-2005, 06:39 PM
YEAH MORE JUMPS..:D :D

seven
03-05-2005, 09:59 PM
More jumps,, I would be happy with SOME jumps!

BlueZ440
03-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by seven
More jumps,, I would be happy with SOME jumps! :blah: :D

ThumPIN_450R
03-06-2005, 06:47 PM
they better put on some huge jumps to give me somewhere to catch these guys that actually are good at this cross country stuff when I get there:D