PDA

View Full Version : 450R Sparks Aggressive drop in cam and SRP rev box for sale!

shamisc
03-03-2005, 09:50 PM
I've got a Sparks aggresive drop cam that has less than 3 hrs on it. It's in perfect condition. I'm going to the X4 cam so I don't need it. Cam runs great, but I'm going with a big bore and need a bigger cam, valves, etc. Also have a BRAND NEW SRP rev box, $100 . I'll take $150 for the cam. Email me with any questions at shamisc@yahoo.com

shamisc
03-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Best offers?:confused:

shamisc
03-04-2005, 09:48 PM
$150 for the cam.:D

bansheeke
03-05-2005, 05:50 PM
that aggressive drop in cam you are selling..is the same one that HRC sells brand new for something like 150 bucks. you got screwed.

shamisc
03-06-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by bansheeke
that aggressive drop in cam you are selling..is the same one that HRC sells brand new for something like 150 bucks. you got screwed.

No you're wrong!:rolleyes: It's two totally different cams. The hRC is a higher revving top end cam. The Sparks aggressive has more bottom and mid than the HRC! Know the facts before you post negative statements!:grr:

bansheeke
03-06-2005, 07:38 AM
sorry, you are right. It is the cam that HONDA sells, it is not the HRC kit, i know what I meant just worded it wrong. the agrressive drop in cam you are talking about..sells BRAND NEW THROUGH HONDA FOR 160 bucks. some people i know got ripped off just like you. It is a 2002 crf cam. you got hosed bro, no way around it. Call sparks and ask him what the difference is and if you will see any signifigant gain in switching from the 02 crf cam and his aggressive drop in cam. GUARANTEE you he will say not much. He probably won't tell you it is the EXACT SAME cam honda sells for 160 bucks, but you should get the idea. So, sorry for posting negative comments, good luck on selling your used honda cam.