PDA

View Full Version : whats a good home workout for me?

JKWGA400EX
03-03-2005, 09:24 PM
hey im 13,5'5ish,and i dont have wieghts,and i would like to become stronger and biuld some muscles.i can do 30 REAL pushups i have done 35,and i have a rebounder.so what do u think would be a pretty good workout that would show some results.thanks yall.by the way today my friend came over id say hed be about 140-155lb(hes 14or 13) and im a little less than 110lb.so we wrestled and i was on top of him the whole time.my mom came outside(we were on a trampoline)and told me to get of of him,and he told me he was really imbarrested.just an example to tell about how far i am.im open to any suggestions on what to do so post as much az u want.

thanks all

jared

Dumontexrider
03-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Just work on pushups and sit ups every night before bed. if you want to tighten up your abs, you should do the core we do in volleyball a couple times a day. youll be sore but it does wonders for your abs.

nosliw
03-03-2005, 10:17 PM
high reps wont do much for muscle building. good routines that come to mind is fill a backpack with books or something else heavy and do pullups (palms in then palms out). choose a weight that you can only do 6-8reps. come up with other things that like to hit your *chest tris shoulders* one day, your *back biceps forearms* another day and finally your *legs and abs* like a monday/wednesday/friday split. i can pm you a GOOD routine that WILL bulk you up a bit along with a good diet plan if your serious.....

Punk'd
03-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Push ups.. pull ups.. sit ups.. knuckle push ups..

250xridamatt
03-04-2005, 05:06 AM
my friend does about 100 pushups and 200 sit ups every night, but i like to do it differently. There is this thing called the dirty dozen. You do one pushup, then like pump your fists in the air above you head one time, then do two pushups, then pump fists 2 times. You do this all the way until you give up, or get to 12. When i started doing these i could only get to 8. Now i can get 11 all the time, and 12 sometimes.

Also just keep doing situps. Do them with books on your chest when they start getting easy for you.

bansheeguy77
03-04-2005, 06:38 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/brent2.htm

there ya go try that. i was gonna but figured id work on my running a bit first. i do 50 sit ups with a 35 lb weight on my chest. your abs will feel great after that. and everyone else was right its not all about going heavy right away. use good form and do like 3 sets of 10-12 for a month or so. you will see results if you dont cheat :p