PDA

View Full Version : 350 Raptor

Xtreme4Wheeler
03-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Does anybody out there know anything about the new 350 Raptor's? Good throttle response? Torque? Speed? What does this quad compare to? My understanding is the motor is from the Warrior, suspension from 450 and body style taken from 660...what else am I missing? What are the reviews on this quad like? Good?

Any help, much appreciated.

Thanks

YFZ450Ridr
03-03-2005, 07:23 PM
i know it doesnt have suspension from the 450, it got new redesigned suspension for a sportier ride, same ol engine from the warrior, and yfz/raptor inspired plastics. its got the banshees tires i think. the warrior has ok throttle response so im guess its the same since its the same engine, but if im not mistaken, it got a slightly bigger carb not sure though. i know its faster because it lost 20 pounds or so and got new suspension all around. it is aimed at the 300ex, thats its real main competitor, and a mojave i guess. thats all i really know about it, my dad has a warrior but i wish he would get a raptor 350 because IMO i think its better. they should make it a 5 speed instead of the 6. over all, i would say it would be a pretty good all around quad but wuld shine most in trails.

tjar66
03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
My wife has one. We mostly ride sand and it does alright it will get up most hills just not fast. It jumps well and has a cushy ride .

04-02-2005, 09:51 AM
i heard somewhere on this site that the 300ex could beat it,
thats just wat i heard,im not 100% sure on that.but id search for warrior specs cus theyre kinda the same quad with different plastics.(Just What i Heard,)
But like i said im not 100% sure on that but i think its pretty accurate :macho

Hon300ex
04-02-2005, 10:34 AM
my friend has one and there pretty nice. its 20 pounds lighter and looks nicer. its not that great for wheelies unless u stand on the seat. its a pretty nice quad, if ur thinking about getting one get it. but IMO it should be a little faster for being a 350.

YFZ450Ridr
04-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello
i heard somewhere on this site that the 300ex could beat it,
thats just wat i heard,im not 100% sure on that.but id search for warrior specs cus theyre kinda the same quad with different plastics.(Just What i Heard,)
But like i said im not 100% sure on that but i think its pretty accurate :macho

thats not true at all, a warrior can beat a 300ex in a drag and since the rap 350 is 20 pounds lighter with new suspension and all, the raptor 350 will also beat a 300ex.

HiperEX
04-02-2005, 12:32 PM
i dont think stock for stock the rap 350 will beat a 300ex on a mx track i know for sure a warrior wont with good mods and a modded ex , i know that for sure me and my couin are pretty equal riders we switched back and forth and came out with the ex every time, the ex has much better handling then the warrior/rap350 but in a straight line drag a warrior will come out on top

Pa400exracer
04-03-2005, 01:51 PM
a 300 with a k&n and a lil bit bigger rear tires comes close as hell to beating a warrior if not right beside it