PDA

View Full Version : 00' 400EX with 01'YZF426 motor

johnson23honda
03-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I have a 00 400EX with a 01' YZF 426 motor, this is strickly a race quad and was fully custom built. The motor was sent to TC racing, but im not sure what was done to it. I baught the motor and frame off E-bay, everything runs great though. The frame was sent to East Coast ATV to have the motor mounts welded in for the new motor, and is powder coated dark purple. It also has Leagers +2 A-arms, RPM +4 axel, RPM +1.25 swingarm, LSR dule roll berring carrier, TCS 0-preload shocks front and rear, ITP re-enforced rims, K&N filter, renthal bars, Maier race cut plastic neon yellow, ITP pro series nerf bars, and lots more. You can E-mail me for more details. Snoopy450r@aol.com P.S. I now have some pics E-mail me if interested.

Blasta400ex
03-03-2005, 05:29 PM
how much u lookin to get...send pics to reddman43@optonline.net

Toadz400
03-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Interested in any trades plus cash? Send me some pics to ntadej@hotmail.com

If I get my EX or you'll take a trade plus cash I'm definately interested, plus I'm not too far away.

416exmx
03-03-2005, 06:53 PM
johnson23honda - the frame, motor, radiator, oiltank, carb and everything was my old stuff. You must have bought it from me on ebay. I know i can tell you guys that the frame/motor and everything is nice(was when i had it). The motor runs strong and is amazingly fast. Good luck selling.

johnson23honda
03-04-2005, 01:34 PM
I have a 00 400EX with a 01' YZF 426 motor, this is strickly a race quad and was fully custom built. The motor was sent to TC racing, but im not sure what was done to it. I baught the motor and frame off E-bay, everything runs great though. The frame was sent to East Coast ATV to have the motor mounts welded in for the new motor, and is powder coated dark purple. It also has Leagers +2 A-arms, RPM +4 axel, RPM +1.25 swingarm, LSR dule roll berring carrier, TCS 0-preload shocks front and rear, ITP re-enforced rims, K&N filter, renthal bars, Maier race cut plastic neon yellow, ITP pro series nerf bars, and lots more. You can E-mail me for more details. Snoopy450r@aol.com P.S. I now have some pics E-mail me if interested.