PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To The "lamb Of God & Slipknot" Show??

gtivdubdude
03-02-2005, 08:03 PM
I'll be there! Where is all my black metal friends at?
Rock on!
Chris

zlam27
03-02-2005, 10:26 PM
im not a big "heavy" metal fan but i do like a few of slipknots songs (the softer ones) - i gotta ask though...

whats up with the facemasks? is it just me or are they really dumb lookin. i will give them credit for being "original" or whatever, but what are the masks all about?

zach

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-02-2005, 10:34 PM
when slipknot was a young band growing up in iowa they started as any normal band, but one day shawn(the clown) showed up wearing the mask seen in their first album, after that day the other band memeber started wearing masks they had or made and it stuck

rider250ex
03-03-2005, 06:50 AM
hopefully i can get tickets to it today. slipknot, lamb of god, and shadows fall. such a good line up. cant wait. if i dont get tickets im goin to be pissed

FoxRacing81
03-03-2005, 07:39 AM
if I could go I'd be there....but I can't.

Hillshooter
03-03-2005, 09:10 AM
A bunch of my friends and I are going. I can't wait. I've been waiting for this show since it was announced. I'm not a giant Slipknot fan but I love Lamb of God. gtivdubdude- you sure have one heck of a ride coming from Williamsport. You guys going home after the show or are you staying over night?

zephead400ex
03-03-2005, 09:13 AM
March 29th! I can't f*cking wait! http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/soreneck.gif

All 4 bands: Slipknow, Lamb of God, Devil Driver, and Shadows Fall all kick ***! It's going to be very heave and loud...but not as loud as Fear Factory:devil:

http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/headbanging.gif

gtivdubdude
03-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Hillshooter
A bunch of my friends and I are going. I can't wait. I've been waiting for this show since it was announced. I'm not a giant Slipknot fan but I love Lamb of God. gtivdubdude- you sure have one heck of a ride coming from Williamsport. You guys going home after the show or are you staying over night?
Actually were to new jersey to pick up a 4wheeler first, then going home..It will be a long night..
Chris
P.S. zephead400ex: I would really love to see Fear Factory.

gtivdubdude
03-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Same here not a big slipknot fan but LOG!!! F**K YEAH!!

zephead400ex
03-03-2005, 09:26 AM
gtivdubdude: dude, if you ever see them, don't expect to hear anything for the next couple days!:) Ok, that's a little exaggeration, but they were so incredibly loud, it's indescribable....I loved every minute of it! The double-bass peddle, hits so hard....damn, I wanna see them again!

gtivdubdude
03-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Fear factory and LOG are one of the reasons I started playing the drums years ago..

gtivdubdude
03-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Just in case you could not go. THIS SHOW WAS S I C K!!!!!!

Scott-300ex
03-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah man, i searched fear factory on here and saw this thread

Fear Factory is one of my favorite bands, i listen to them all the time.

I bet im the number 1 fear factory fan on this site too

I was ganna go see them and lamb of god on thier one tour but i couldn't go cuz my parents and it was sold out, man am i pissed.

Yeah, i love playin drums to Fear Factory, lamb of god, mushroomhead, mudvayne, and slipknot

those are all my favorite bands too

They kick major ***

Fear Factory, Raymond Harrara is the best drummer ever, he can do anything on double bass

brian-250
03-08-2005, 04:37 PM
i waited one day to long to get my tickets, its sold out DAMNIT!:grr:

gtivdubdude
03-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I just went monday night to see lamb of god, gizmachi, sworn enemy, and all that remains! This show rocked, hell I even drank a few beers with Randy blythe!! as well as everyone from sworn enemy. I got all my CD's signed by the kick *** dudes from L.O.G. I had a great time....
ROCK ON!!!

honduh440
03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
march 29th is going to be a great day!!!

zephead400ex
03-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
march 29th is going to be a great day!!!

See you there bro! Hell yes...I can't f*cking wait!!!!!