PDA

View Full Version : Florence March 4-6

400exDuneman
03-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Anyone from the site going to be down at florence this weekend? I will be there, I am staying at Honeyman. Shoot me a PM if you are going to be there.

schootar
03-07-2005, 03:52 PM
How was it?

I went down the weekend before. Weather was great till it rained Sunday morning. Dunes were kind of rode out and had no lips to jump. We also went to Winchester Bay on Saturday. Pretty much the same conditions there too.

RedneckEX
03-07-2005, 04:05 PM
I guess I can answer that question...It was freakin AWESOME! I rode Spinreel Friday, Horsefall and Spinreel Saturday and Winchester Sunday. It was great! Not too many people, sand didn't get too choppy till mid-day saturday. I had a blast!

JOEX
03-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Nice pic RedneckEX:) What part of the dunes is that? Looks kinda like a spot near Driftwood II.

It's a long drive from Independence but it's worth it, huh?:D Are you going to St. Anthony's in June?

RedneckEX
03-08-2005, 08:31 AM
It's a longer drive from my hometown of Hood River!:( I'm going to school down here, and am moving back home when I graduate in June. Then I'll be back to the 5 hour drive. That spot is on the far East side, about 5 miles north of Horsefall according to the sign I saw. Thanks for the compliment. And I don't have any plans for Idaho, where's the info at?
Allan

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-08-2005, 02:07 PM
sweet pics redneck! post up some more!:cool:

JOEX
03-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by RedneckEX
It's a longer drive from my hometown of Hood River!:( I'm going to school down here, and am moving back home when I graduate in June. Then I'll be back to the 5 hour drive. That spot is on the far East side, about 5 miles north of Horsefall according to the sign I saw. Thanks for the compliment. And I don't have any plans for Idaho, where's the info at?
Allan
Here's QUADJUNKIES thread about the Idaho trip.....
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134130
There is also a large group from www.theatvcompund.com that will be there about the same time.

RedneckEX
03-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Beach access to the West of Horsefall. Notice the black soot on the quarter-panel of my Dodge...my other addiction, DIESEL POWER! Bombed 96 12V for any of you diesel lovers.

RedneckEX
03-09-2005, 11:02 AM
My bud and his YFZ

RedneckEX
03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
working on the quad in front of my bud's apartment in North Bend...they don't call me redneck for nothin'.