PDA

View Full Version : What should I do ???????????

Troy15x
03-02-2005, 10:19 AM
:confused:
I am a 16 year old boy who has a 2001 Honda 400ex. I bought it myself last June. I have been trying to get ready for the upcoming race season. Here is the real problem, I can't decide if I should run flat track in Galion, or race ther MX fair series. I love racing both and MX is alot more of a challenge to me.

I have my motor built- 406cc and it runs great. I have wheel spacers on it so if I run MX they have gotta go, so this means I need an axle and a arms but I cannot afford both. If I run MX I will also need to buy better rims.

I already have it lowered for flat track, and have turf tamers on rims that will work just fine for flat track and tt.

What would you race flat track/ TT OR Motocross

beak7707
03-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Sounds to me like your more perpared for flat track, so maybe that would be the best bet. As for needing an axle and a-arms for mx. If your a first year racer you can get by with stock stuff. Yeah it would be easier and you would be faster with that stuff but you will still be able to race competitive in the c class. i dont know how good you are but its just a thought.