PDA

View Full Version : Florida GNCC Official "wanna be" thread...

jlhughes750
03-02-2005, 08:51 AM
thats right , heres a roll call for all the wanna be's like me that would give there left something or other to be able to be heading to Fla. for the GNCC race this weekend...... I'm not really a looser I'm just aspiring to be!!! and after a few more months of not racing I will achieve my goals as an overweight outta shaper(er) couch racer with more stories of first lap leads than anyone!! I could lead the first lap with the best of them back in my day!!! Then sure enough something (that was not my fault of course) would cause me to fade back...arm pump, stomach pains, you know stuff we can't control...... why work out were all natural born athletes right!!!:grr:

Well I guess this is my twisted resentful way of saying good luck to all you fortunate SObeees that are heading the Rd. #2!!!! and Rd. #3!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and have fun......see u next year!:confused:

parkers30
03-02-2005, 09:16 AM
wish I couldbe there instead, I'm have to be at school in MI, we just got 6-8" snow last night too

beak7707
03-02-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm like you I was going to go, but not now. Do plan on being in Georgia though, if everything works out.

SwainRacing
03-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey, I be there, ATV open 35+ C class. I will be on a Predator!

See you all there!

ex kid
03-02-2005, 03:32 PM
i can't figure out why me padre wouldn't let me skip a couple days of school, drive 20 somthin hours, stay in a hotel, leave the DAM SNOWCOVERD GROUDS OF PENNSYLVANIA, to let me race for 2 hours.

in other words, i'm a wanna be.

03-03-2005, 04:07 AM
I am going but not racing. what does that make me????

03-03-2005, 05:26 AM
i m leaving friday morning 8 am. racing both rounds. no more dist. 6 for me. nice warm 70 degree weather. can t wait. :D

spincr4hire
03-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Treebasher573
nice warm 70 degree weather. can t wait. :D
I heard that, leaving out at 2pm today!:macho

Motoman440
03-03-2005, 06:13 AM
I'll be dealin with 8 to 10 kids and the associated adults at my sons B-Day party on Saturday!!! Good luck Spinc!!!

cdalejef
03-03-2005, 08:51 AM
can I be apart of your club?

300exHILLER
03-03-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm supposed to be there but I broke my radiator yesterday. So I'll see you guys in GA next weekend. I'm a wantabe too I guess.:ermm:

P.S. it's a 28 hours drive for me. Can anyone beat that???

atvchik
03-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
I am going but not racing. what does that make me????
too lazy to put your bike together?????j/k:p

next time someone gets food poisoning to/from the races just leave 'em on the side of the road...i don't want any part of that again!! ;)

jlhughes750
03-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
I'll be dealin with 8 to 10 kids and the associated adults at my sons B-Day party on Saturday!!! Good luck Spinc!!!

HAHAHA me too.....my boy Jake is ganna be 3!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited a few years ago, thinking good for him, he'll be able to spend his bday every year in Fla. at the GNCC opener!!!!! March 6th is his bday!!!!!!! well guess what.....instead of that, i'll be cleaning up after 10-15 screaming 3 year olds......... ahhhh maybe next life!!!:D

jlhughes750
03-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
can I be apart of your club?

heck u should be the president!!!!!!! GNCC pro earns a respectable # then decides not to run all the races!!:ermm:

congrats El Presidento !!

And next we need a board of untrustees and a hot secratary!! I mean secratary!!!

cdalejef
03-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
heck u should be the president!!!!!!! GNCC pro earns a respectable # then decides not to run all the races!!:ermm:

congrats El Presidento retardo!!

And next we need a board of untrustees and a hot secratary!! I mean secratary!!! You wanna sponsor my expenses? :(

popo
03-03-2005, 02:13 PM
You wanna sponsor my expenses? :(

No kiding! he sure has allot of input for not racing himself.... to be calling somebody a retard.

Kinda like throwing rocks, when you live in a glass house.

geogeorge
03-03-2005, 10:53 PM
good luck to everyone that is going.

Me, I'm happy being slow, old and out of shape. Its sure beats being young, dumb, and out of shape. :D

jlhughes750
03-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by popo
No kiding! he sure has allot of input for not racing himself.... to be calling somebody a retard.

Kinda like throwing rocks, when you live in a glass house.

and some people can be a lil uptite......hard to have a little fun nowadays with out getting hassled by the man!:rolleyes:

Pappy
03-04-2005, 07:30 AM
rodney king rodney king rodney king:eek: lmfao

markk
03-04-2005, 07:46 AM
You wanna sponsor my expenses? :(

Jeff u find somone to do that, Get ahold of me!!!!!!!!

Im gona be able to make FL, and Ga. We are leaving friday afterwork, About 3:30pm. WE only have a 16Hr trip! But we are gona stay at my aunts house in Fl untill its time to leave for Ga.!

I should be there running in 4-st B I HOPE! I cant even get wood in c-class, SO i guess if im gona loose all year in D-17, I might as well loose all year in the GNCCs also. I figgur running b-class can only make me better!

03GNCC270
03-04-2005, 08:36 AM
I'M STAYING HOME FOR THIS ONE TOO. BUT I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN GA.

400exvet
03-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but I am just flat out not ready for a GNCC. I have kept in O.K. shape but as far as riding time.........it's sad:( . Between the rain and snow its been hard to find some good weekends for what I will call "training". I definately do my best racing when I have "trained" a few weeks in a row prior to a race. I would hate to drive that far and spend all that money to end up with a DNF or last in the class because I was not really ready to race. So therefore, I unwillingly belong in this thread:p ...I will possibly be ready for Ga., but it looks more like N.C..good luck to all that make it there!

cletusEX
03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by 400exvet
I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but I am just flat out not ready for a GNCC. I have kept in O.K. shape but as far as riding time.........it's sad:( . Between the rain and snow its been hard to find some good weekends for what I will call "training". I definately do my best racing when I have "trained" a few weeks in a row prior to a race. I would hate to drive that far and spend all that money to end up with a DNF or last in the class because I was not really ready to race. So therefore, I unwillingly belong in this thread:p ...I will possibly be ready for Ga., but it looks more like N.C..good luck to all that make it there!

What's up Doug? Yeah this weather has been horrible. I've managed to get out to Tomahawk a little. I might try to head up there Sunday. We won't be in Florida, but will be in Georgia. We are taking off Friday and leaving Thursday night. I don't think James is going so we can probably squeeze in one more.

shaff107
03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
I wont be in Flordia but ill be there for Georgia !!!! Cant wait either ...