PDA

View Full Version : MHSC ATV Round 2 Lake Creek Sedalia,MO

Johnny & Monica
03-02-2005, 07:55 AM
Round 2 of the MHSC atv is set for March 12, 2005. Let's make this another record turnout.

14 miles south of Sedalia on Hwy M to Hwy A ...Follow arrows.

gate $5.00
practice 10:30
riders meeting 12 noon
race 12:30
entry fee $20.00

more info call 816-719-5988 or 660-668-3578

Volunteers are needed for all rounds just call one of the info numbers to see what you can do to help with each round. If everybody helps out at one or two races it would be greatly appreciated. If your a racer and you work a race instead of racing you can receive a work average so you still get points. Let's all help do what we can to see this series to grow

Tattooed Trash
03-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Hey Johnny- You got an extra quad for me to ride ??- I'm still waiting on my freakin A-arms from Laeger:mad:

Johnny & Monica
03-02-2005, 08:02 AM
Johnny hasn't raced this round in 3 years. Last time he left in an ambulance. Couldn't even get off the couch for 2 weeks. He just wants to go back and conquer this course on all 4 wheels. :D

Several of the AA riders will not be at this round as they will be racing the GNCC in GA. Duane Johnson, Michael Burrows, Bryan Baker, Josh Eaton, Rhett Butler and more . Let's wish them all good luck and bring home some wood for MISSSOURI. So the AA will be up for grabs whose gonna take it ??

Tattooed Trash
03-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Like you said-3 years ago- poor fella isnt a spring chicken anymore-lol. He need a sticker on his tank saying " this side down"-LMAO:D :D :D

Johnny & Monica
03-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Tattooed Trash
Hey Johnny- You got an extra quad for me to ride ??- I'm still waiting on my freakin A-arms from Laeger:mad:

Tay Tay's 300ex, if you want to come and change tires on rims.:D
But if you break it Bradley Burrows will kick your a"" and this time not on the trail. That's his '05 junior class IA sponsored ride.:D

yfz450xc
03-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Go get'em guys or as we say around st louie get'er done.

[Several of the AA riders will not be at this round as they will be racing the GNCC in GA. Duane Johnson, Michael Burrows, Bryan Baker, Josh Eaton, Rhett Butler and more . Let's wish them all good luck and bring home some wood for MISSSOURI. So the AA will be up for grabs whose gonna take it ?? [/B][/QUOTE]

:D :D

powerstroke
03-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Several of the AA riders will not be at this round as they will be racing the GNCC in GA. Duane Johnson, Michael Burrows, Bryan Baker, Josh Eaton, Rhett Butler and more . Let's wish them all good luck and bring home some wood for MISSSOURI. So the AA will be up for grabs whose gonna take it ?? [/B]

David Hicks is your man.............;)

geogeorge
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Round 2 of the MHSC atv is set for March 12, 2005. Let's make this another record turnout.

14 miles south of Sedalia on Hwy M to Hwy A ...Follow arrows.

gate $5.00
practice 10:30
riders meeting 12 noon
race 12:30
entry fee $20.00

more info call 816-719-5988 or 660-668-3578

Volunteers are needed for all rounds just call one of the info numbers to see what you can do to help with each round. If everybody helps out at one or two races it would be greatly appreciated. If your a racer and you work a race instead of racing you can receive a work average so you still get points. Let's all help do what we can to see this series to grow

Well put Johnny. I'm also putting togather a list of riders willing to help out. You can do stuff like set up the trail, arrow , ect. Not just work the day of the races. And yes it is fare to help lay out a track and still races it. So call the numbers on the flyers or e-mail me your name and number. geoff@gtechdesign.com Its going to be a great year and we all can work toward making it happend.

Thanks

Shawn H
03-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Johnny how far of a ride is it from your place? I maybe interested in coming odwn to race:cool: I got permission lmao

Which class do ya think I should run?

(edit)
Ahh maybe not 8hrs to there for me and I would be myself it looks like.

jgfarmsracer
03-02-2005, 12:38 PM
should be abot 3 hours from st. joe

jgfarmsracer
03-02-2005, 12:40 PM
open A is a good class to run you would probably be in the top three

Johnny & Monica
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
should be abot 3 hours from st. joe

Maybe the way you drive grandpa Gudde we`ll make it in 2:D

Shawn come on down They have a AA or A class you`ll fit in either They also have 2 B-classes if ya wana sandbag it:rolleyes:

Michelle
03-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Shawn you should come down and try a MO race. Sorry we won't get to see ya. Duane will be in Florida vacationing for a week with Michael and Josh doing lord knows what. Good Luck to everyone.

Johnson's Old Lady

jdwxv3
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I will be there in the A class again! I am soooooo excited!! Hopefully I can put a full race together, I am on a 4 or 5 race skid:( I need to at least finsh this baby! See you all there. Later, Josh

pro racer
03-02-2005, 09:28 PM
u may be his ol' lady but youre far from old. lol. no telling what duane and josh will do with mike around.

geogeorge
03-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I will be there in the A class again! I am soooooo excited!! Hopefully I can put a full race together, I am on a 4 or 5 race skid:( I need to at least finsh this baby! See you all there. Later, Josh

Josh you count them by the race?

Heck Johnnys been on a 4 or 5 year skid. :D :D

Don't sweet it untill you forgot the last time you passed something other then the sweeper.:devil:

jdwxv3
03-03-2005, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Josh you count them by the race?

Heck Johnnys been on a 4 or 5 year skid. :D :D

Don't sweet it untill you forgot the last time you passed something other then the sweeper.:devil:

I can still count them by the race b/c I have only raced about 8 or nine races. That is less races than years for you old farts:eek2: :D ! Just kidding, See you in Sedalia!

geogeorge
03-03-2005, 07:51 AM
I can still count them by the race b/c I have only raced about 8 or nine races. That is less races than years for you old farts:eek2: :D ! Just kidding, See you in Sedalia!

LMAO

YOu kidds.

Michelle
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I think Michael is more excited about the girls than racing. His mom told me he is looking forward to seeing some hot chicks.

Johnson's Old Lady

Michelle
03-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Who is PRO RACER?

79400ex
03-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I will be there . It will be my first race in missouri this year. I am running limited schedule of 7 to 10 races in missouri.

geogeorge
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Michelle
I think Michael is more excited about the girls than racing. His mom told me he is looking forward to seeing some hot chicks.

Johnson's Old Lady

I'm sure there is some thing that could be said about this but for fear of loosing my life I'm going to leave it along.:devil:

Shawn H
03-03-2005, 09:51 PM

Johnson's Old Lady

Wait a minute here He has to go all the way to Florida to find some hot chicks:ermm:

Oh I feel sorry for him I wonder where they are right about now(Jiggly room?):D

Martin Blair
03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
hows the track ive never raced thier, might do might not still unsure, were leaving for ls on that sunday

geogeorge
03-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
hows the track ive never raced thier, might do might not still unsure, were leaving for ls on that sunday

You need to talk with Johnny about the track. He can tell you all about it.

I think this is his favorit one.:devil: :huh :devil: :eek2:

geogeorge
03-04-2005, 05:32 AM
:devil:

toby400ex
03-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Ill be thur:D

Johnny & Monica
03-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Oh its a pretty good course tigth in spots with a nice dry creek everyone should like it..:D

jdwxv3
03-04-2005, 03:22 PM
I love it!! It was my first race ever, I was on a Mojave in the begginer class 2years ago. Won the class got 25th overall and could not walk for a few days! Nice rough and tight!! Awesome track!!! Snowgasm are you coming down or what? Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh its a pretty good course tigth in spots with a nice dry creek everyone should like it..:D

Johnny was that the dry creek that sent you to your room?:devil:

Johnny & Monica
03-04-2005, 08:16 PM
VERY DRY AN HARD With a deep dry channel that sent me head over heals pinned wide open :(

Shawn H
03-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Im not sure if Im going yet? If the race was on a Sunday I would for sure. Will see its up in the air yet:ermm:>

jdwxv3
03-04-2005, 11:10 PM
I belive the race is on a Saturday. 99%sure it is

Shawn H
03-04-2005, 11:14 PM
My fault I mixxed it up> I have to work Friday until 11:30 at night and there is no way I can make it to the race in time and be worth a crap> Its a 8+ hr drive for me:grr:

Johnny & Monica
03-04-2005, 11:21 PM
I think they are all on Saturday except for Newark in August is on a Sunday.

Monica

Johnny & Monica
03-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Shawn you know Johnny is gonna give ya hell. He was looking forward to ya coming down. You're lucky he's already crashed tonite:D

Shawn H
03-05-2005, 11:52 AM
I really want to its just not possible this time:grr:

Johnny & Monica
03-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
I really want to its just not possible this time:grr:

Call in sick I done told everyone you was coming down.But theres Kahoka Mo. april 2 a week before Ia.`s 1st race good seat time an closer to home for ya an a really nice course Write it on your calender:D You gotta hit one Mo. race lots of fast riders...

Shawn H
03-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Johnny if you only knew how much time I miss you would chit!! Ask any of the guys around here> I cant miss work but the April 2nd race sounds good>

Tell them all they wont miss much I usually crash anyways

Johnny & Monica
03-07-2005, 11:07 PM
You know what you lose on missing work You can make up at the truck stop lmao:devil: I hear you thougth we kinda got committed on doing all 13 Mo. races the 7 Ia. races an maybe 4-5 Gncc`s so the kids can get 4 in to be in points at the gncc an the 12 hour race an what ever little fair`s have races on weeks off Ia. Mo. Man I need to start working the trucks stops NOTTTT:devil:

geogeorge
03-08-2005, 06:22 AM
You know what you lose on missing work You can make up at the truck stop lmao:devil: I hear you thougth we kinda got committed on doing all 13 Mo. races the 7 Ia. races an maybe 4-5 Gncc`s so the kids can get 4 in to be in points at the gncc an the 12 hour race an what ever little fair`s have races on weeks off Ia. Mo. Man I need to start working the trucks stops NOTTTT:devil:

Johnny you not going to make much at the truck stops. :eek2:

Maybe you should think about second job. I could use someone to walk the dogs. I'll pay you 5 bucks a week. let me know. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
03-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Johnny you not going to make much at the truck stops. :eek2:

Maybe you should think about second job. I could use someone to walk the dogs. I'll pay you 5 bucks a week. let me know. :devil:

Plus gas money to an from the LOU. :D

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2005, 07:43 AM
2 days left who`s going ?Will we have a large turn out again ?An where the hell has Geoff been the last 2 days?Are you screered an hiding Geoff?An I think Josh deserves a big arward for bringing 15 people an knowing the other 162 people:D

geogeorge
03-09-2005, 08:34 AM
2 days left who`s going ?Will we have a large turn out again ?An where the hell has Geoff been the last 2 days?Are you screered an hiding Geoff?An I think Josh deserves a big arward for bringing 15 people an knowing the other 162 people:D

I have been training for the up coming races. Taco bell and cabage. I don't think anyone is going to wont to try and pass me.:D

Also, I'm still looking for riders that would be willing to work a race some time this year. I will try and get as many of you as possable to sign up at this races. Lets all try and do something to make Missouri the best we can.

Thanks
Geoff

jdwxv3
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Geoff, When I get a job that does not make me work nearly everyweekend I will work a race or two for sure! But due to work I am only going to be able to race maybe 6-7 of the 13 this year anyway. I will try to find some people to work the races, I know a couple guys who are not racing that used to that might be willing. I will let you know, Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Geoff, When I get a job that does not make me work nearly everyweekend I will work a race or two for sure! But due to work I am only going to be able to race maybe 6-7 of the 13 this year anyway. I will try to find some people to work the races, I know a couple guys who are not racing that used to that might be willing. I will let you know, Later, Josh

Thanks Josh can't ask for anything more then to try. I understand the jpb thing I had to do that for 9 years of racing. Get up, go races, come home and then work. Made for realy long days.

motoboy66
03-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Good Luck everyone!

Again work decided i should not race, seems i am going to have to call the CEO. Give em hell and have fun. I will be at the next race.

Rdogg450
03-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Good deal..... cya at Kahoka.:D

5valves
03-12-2005, 06:47 PM
We had a great race today. Very Positive racers meeting.
I had no idea it was going to be that wet and muddy. the last lap I couldnt even twist the throtle.
It seemed like another good turn out, thats great. The cource opened up good in places, and got rutted up bad in others. There were no real bad holes though, just had to keep the momentom going.
I did see we had a guy down on the NE side of the pits around the 3rd or 4th lap, I hope they are Okay!!!!
It was good talking to all the good MHSC friends before and after the race. What a great bunch of people.
Thanks to Miller Photo for the great shots.
It seemed like there were alot of spectators, Thats great.
Who's got pics???

Thanks
Ryon

toby400ex
03-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
I had no idea it was going to be that wet and muddy. the last lap I couldnt even twist the throtle.
It seemed like another good turn out, thats great. The cource opened up good in places, and got rutted up bad in others. There were no real bad holes though, just had to keep the momentom going.
I did see we had a guy down on the NE side of the pits around the 3rd or 4th lap, I hope they are Okay!!!!
It was good talking to all the good MHSC friends before and after the race. What a great bunch of people.
Who's got pics???

Thanks
Ryon That would be me, im pretty sure the 400 did a front hand spring down the pits, with out me. But im fine, I need a subframe and steering stem, anyone wanna donate?

Johnny & Monica
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
race results are posted here

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1509674#post1509674

pics coming tomorrow

On a side note Missouri racers at the GNCC also did well. Bryan Baker took 6th overall and in the pro class. Rhett Butler took 10th overall and 9th in the pro class and Kyle Martin took 5th in the open A class. Way to go Missouri !!!

jdwxv3
03-13-2005, 07:10 AM
I may have a subframe Toby, I will have to check. All my people I brought saw the wreck they said you entire body just looked like it buckled:eek2: Hope your feeling ok. I will check on the parts, I ride with about 30 people so surley I can find you something if not I will keep an eye out on ebay.

jdwxv3
03-13-2005, 07:11 AM
race results are posted here

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1509674#post1509674

pics coming tomorrow

On a side note Missouri racers at the GNCC also did well. Bryan Baker took 6th overall and in the pro class. Rhett Butler took 10th overall and 9th in the pro class and Kyle Martin took 5th in the open A class. Way to go Missouri !!!

Yea MO did awesome at Georgia! And thanks for the results, I cant wait to look at some pics! Later, josh

hon400ex
03-13-2005, 08:45 AM
does anyone know what brian hulsey is riding this year? on the gnncc website they have him riding a kaw. just wondering.

andy

03-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by 5valves
Who's got pics???

Thanks
Ryon

ill take you up on those pics, we had our own photography crew n stuff, so we have some nice ones :macho
Here is Randy

03-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Another 1 of Randy

03-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Here is 1 of me

03-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Another 1 of me

03-13-2005, 08:57 AM
Here is 1 of me going through the check in, thought this 1 was pretty cool

geogeorge
03-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by hon400ex
does anyone know what brian hulsey is riding this year? on the gnncc website they have him riding a kaw. just wondering.

andy

Bryan is on a YZF450 this year. so far he loves it and has good luck with it.

Rdogg450
03-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks Yurik ....cool pics.
I'm glad you didn't post any of me getting passed and lapped like seemed to be going on the whole race......lol:D

powerstroke
03-13-2005, 01:31 PM
anybody sore today?????:D lol

shep
03-13-2005, 01:38 PM
:bandit: My wallet is sore !!!!!!..................lol

jdwxv3
03-13-2005, 02:31 PM
I am not sore until I try to move lol!

400EX Stud
03-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Sore Sore Sore!!!!!! That track got beat up real bad. It was a lot of fun though

Rdogg450
03-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Shep ..

What happened to your quad????..
seen you on the side of the trail.:(

400EX Stud
03-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Great pics johnny & monica.
Yeah what happened shep

Johnny & Monica
03-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Break time!!! I'll finish posting the pics later tonite. If you know anyone's names that aren't posted pm me or email monicac70@yahoo.com. Great race.

03-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Thanks Yurik ....cool pics.
I'm glad you didn't post any of me getting passed and lapped like seemed to be going on the whole race......lol:D

i got a lot more of me and u :macho

shep
03-13-2005, 04:32 PM
:bandit: I cliped a lapper on a Blaster and that sent me into a tree!!! We realy need to do somthing about this 4.5 mile lap BS!!!............172 quads on that small of a track duosent work well!!!

03-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: I cliped a lapper on a Blaster and that sent me into a tree!!! We realy need to do somthing about this 4.5 mile lap BS!!!............172 quads on that small of a track duosent work well!!!

well we wouldnt have that problem if the slower riders showed some respect and moved out of the way

shep
03-13-2005, 04:42 PM
:bandit: Yes there were some lappers that had trouble figuring it out but if you have longer track you dont hit as many lappers that way!! It was a nice track other than the length was to short!!

03-13-2005, 04:44 PM
:bandit: Yes there were some lappers that had trouble figuring it out but if you have longer track you dont hit as many lappers that way!! It was a nice track other than the length was to short!!

ya i screamed and yelled for 1 guy on a blaster to move, and he wouldnt, so i jus gave him a lil love tap and he got his *** to the side :macho

and ya the track was nice, i liked it, but ya it was short, got rutted out fast

Rdogg450
03-13-2005, 04:58 PM

I agree Shep.... sucked going 4 hours away for a 4 mile track but other than that it was cool..... funny i had a problem with a blaster that wouldn't get out of the way also and i'm not fast......lol:confused:

Johnny & Monica
03-13-2005, 06:08 PM
I went riding all day today while Monica posted pictures.Yesterday at the race I got stuck behind a lapper tried to get around him an ended up stuck in a brush pile wearing my self out.Then put a stick in my eye felt like Shep at Texas lol all on my 5th lap pulled into the pit an Monica made me go back out for my 6th lap after her an Blanton push started my quad:( Had fun it was a great race with what was it a 172 total sign up?Also great weather. Johnny

03-13-2005, 06:28 PM
sounds like all 3 of us had problems with a blaster, it was probably the same blaster, the least the lappers could do is show a little respect to the faster people, i pull over for all of the pros when they yell at me, and im sure almost everyone does, and it seems as though the little bikes and begginer class have the hardest time of listening :huh

QUADROOKIE
03-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Did anyone notice in one of the pics there was a dude on I think a Predator that wasnt wearing any gloves?? Is he nutz???:huh Man I would hate to see his hands at the end of the race.:(

03-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Did anyone notice in one of the pics there was a dude on I think a Predator that wasnt wearing any gloves?? Is he nutz???:huh Man I would hate to see his hands at the end of the race.:(

i think that was the same guy i saw at the end of the race...he had bandages over his arms...all he had left was nubs
:blah:

79400ex
03-13-2005, 07:41 PM
I had a great race. Thanks to the racers that gave me his gloves on the track. I couldn't find you after the race, so if you come to kahoka I will give them back. I also have to stop being so helpful early in the race it costed me 6 places.

As for people not get out your way. I got out the way of the faster riders. However for the first time I had problem getting by riders on the first lap. I played bumper tag with a few c riders on the first lap.

03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
As for people not get out your way. I got out the way of the faster riders. However for the first time I had problem getting by riders on the first lap. I played bumper tag with a few c riders on the first lap.

ya if you were in the top 10 off the start in C class, whoever was leading the pack was slow and wouldnt move so they held us all up, then some guy stopped right after the stump and got me high centered on it, kinda messed up my first lap, but managed to pull out 10th so thats not too bad i suppose :)

79400ex
03-13-2005, 07:58 PM
I yelled at on e rider in our class in front of me to pick up the pace or move over. he didn't get the hint. I ended up useing the bumper on him to pass him. Then got stuck beheind a bunch of c class riders at the first creek in the woods.

YAMAHAVIPER
03-14-2005, 12:41 PM
JUST CURIOUS, ARE THE PROMOTERS GOING OVER TRAIL COURTESY AT THE RIDERS MEETINGS.AND THANKS FOR THE QUICK COVERAGE OF THE EVENTS.

LARRY

jdwxv3
03-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I did not really have a problem with people getting over, they just did not get over far enough and I clipped a couple guys:( I yelled thanks and sorry though even thugh it was frustrating. Also I absolutly nailed Terry Minks Dad. He tried to move and I tried to make an outside pass, he turned into my path and we hit pretty good. I apoligized and went on, then after the race I talked to Terry to make sure everything was fine, turns out he was trying to pit to get goggles, Anyway I liked that track and cant wait, I think I got work covered for Kahoka so I can probaly race it as well! Later, Josh

03-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I did not really have a problem with people getting over, they just did not get over far enough and I clipped a couple guys:( I yelled thanks and sorry though even thugh it was frustrating. Also I absolutly nailed Terry Minks Dad. He tried to move and I tried to make an outside pass, he turned into my path and we hit pretty good. I apoligized and went on, then after the race I talked to Terry to make sure everything was fine, turns out he was trying to pit to get goggles, Anyway I liked that track and cant wait, I think I got work covered for Kahoka so I can probaly race it as well! Later, Josh

ya i seen you go by me, because you yelled thanks :macho 1 of the guys was riding like an idiot tho, i moved over to let them by, then they were all done, didnt notice 1 of them was way back there, so i started pulling out and he didnt even slow down, nailed my front tire and sent me into a tree, pissed me off that whoever that was wouldnt even show a bit of respect and slow down for me or yell to tell me he was comming

geogeorge
03-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
JUST CURIOUS, ARE THE PROMOTERS GOING OVER TRAIL COURTESY AT THE RIDERS MEETINGS.AND THANKS FOR THE QUICK COVERAGE OF THE EVENTS.

LARRY

yes they are that is what is so upsetting about no one moving over also with the short tracks there is not like one rider to pass at a time its more like three to five in a train you have to pass.

Rdogg450
03-14-2005, 04:16 PM
[B]There were trains everywhere on that course never seen anything like it.:D

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Yeah the trains suck I had a guy from my town who wasnt in my class who started before me who wouldnt let me around for over a half a lap or better:( Really let the leaders get away from me... But it was a great course reminds me of our local riding areas around here great track And I didnt leave in a bambulance this time:D I survived with a stick in the eye:blah:

03-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah the trains suck I had a guy from my town who wasnt in my class who started before me who wouldnt let me around for over a half a lap or better:( Really let the leaders get away from me... But it was a great course reminds me of our local riding areas around here great track And I didnt leave in a bambulance this time:D I survived with a stick in the eye:blah:

was that u in the pictures i seen, if so...ouch :eek2:

geogeorge
03-14-2005, 05:00 PM

Johnny were was the dry creak bed you were talking about? I don't remimber seeing it. :D

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 05:05 PM
There was someone laying there about lap 3 on a 450r but it had water this year an the channel was dry an cut deeper a few years ago when I got crunched.I seen that poor guy lying there an brougth back memories:( I hollared at everyone I seen theres a guy hurt in the creek.Must not of been that bad he was gone next lap:D

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
was that u in the pictures i seen, if so...ouch :eek2:

yeah it was me it watered all the way home an felt alot better sunday we went riding at the quarry,It didnt look near as bad as SHEPS black eye he got in texas for trying to sneak up on a cow with a bucket in his hand:ermm:

shep
03-14-2005, 06:03 PM
:bandit: That wuddent no bucket!!!:rolleyes: LOL

03-14-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah it was me it watered all the way home an felt alot better sunday we went riding at the quarry,It didnt look near as bad as SHEPS black eye he got in texas for trying to sneak up on a cow with a bucket in his hand:ermm:

LOL :p

geogeorge
03-14-2005, 07:01 PM
:bandit: That wuddent no bucket!!!:rolleyes: LOL

LMAO your not bashful are you shep?

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Note to self : Dont trust Shep around your pets or behind ya lmao:D

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I think tommorow Monica will have more pictures to post under race coverage for mhcs round #2 If we get are dsl fixed She posted all those on dial up.

geogeorge
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I think tommorow Monica will have more pictures to post under race coverage for mhcs round #2 If we get are dsl fixed She posted all those on dial up.

Monica you the man if you did all this with dial up. :macho

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2005, 08:33 PM
She thinks:devil:

But its dedication to the sport.Gotta love a woman who would rather go to the races an get muddy instead of pay the bills lol

geogeorge
03-15-2005, 05:00 AM
She thinks:devil:

But its dedication to the sport.Gotta love a woman who would rather go to the races an get muddy instead of pay the bills lol

I know what you mean. I found one just like her now I just have to get her to move up here, get a job and support my hobbie for me. Think that is to much to ask? :devil:

jdwxv3
03-15-2005, 05:06 AM
She will like the DSL. It is sooooo much faster than Dial Up. It is like me compared to Geoff in the woods:eek2:.......yea that big of a difference lol!

millphoto
03-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Hey fellow racers! We've got the atv pics online now. Check'em out at www.millerphotographs.com . We finally got our DSL connection last week. Thanks for the awesome race coverage johnny and monica! I really love being able to see the results without having to wait weeks.

geogeorge
03-15-2005, 07:13 AM
She will like the DSL. It is sooooo much faster than Dial Up. It is like me compared to Geoff in the woods:eek2:.......yea that big of a difference lol!

SO josh your saying I'm as fast as DSL in the woods. Thanks man that is kind of you. and to think I always thought I was slow. :D

Shawn H
03-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a good time!!! Wish I could have been there.

I think the next race we will be there:D

I was checking the Overalls and seen that know one made it 2hrs so whats the deal you sassy's :blah: only run 1.5 hrs? :p

Johnny at least it wasnt a Wiener in your eye :huh Like last time:D

Glad your ok tho:cool:

Johnny & Monica
03-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Not trying to pull anyone away from Mo. because we`ll be at both but check out Ia. web site

http://www.iatvhss.com/index.php

Everyone needs to try making that 1st race the week after kahoka.There having a mx race for atvs only sat an the 1st XC season opener sun. we`ll be their for both days sat. at the MX more than likely holding a flag:D

Johnny & Monica
03-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Good one Shawn,:D You cheese heads do have a sense of humor..

Mo. only run`s a hour an a half But it`s a fun hour an a half an the course is usally alot longer But there always tigth an technical An theres a crap load of fast guys See ya in kahoka Shawn you`ll like that track :D

Shawn H
03-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Fill me in with some details>
When exactly is the race date, time it starts, registration,nearest hotels and lastly Whats the track like and any other things we CHEESE HEADS should know:D

Thanks
Shawn

jdwxv3
03-15-2005, 02:57 PM
SO josh your saying I'm as fast as DSL in the woods. Thanks man that is kind of you. and to think I always thought I was slow. :D

Lol, thats what I meant;)

Johnny & Monica
03-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Shawn I`ll send you a copy of te flier soon as it comes in the mail.Kahoka only has 2 motels but keokuk Ia. has alot of rooms an rigth across the river from kohaka.They`ll have a 50cc course an 90cc course ran together like Ia. an it`s fairly long maybe 2-3 miles?? But Mike Burkhart will let you follow Christan really he perfurs that you do to help sweep the kids .

geogeorge
03-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Lol, thats what I meant;)

Josh mess with your brother a little for me will you. Let him know I may be slow but I finish and I finished a head of him. :devil:

Rdogg450
03-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Kahoka is one of my favorite places i would recommend that place to anyone. Plus the added excitement last year of watching the yfz burn to the ground......and they give out nice plaques.:cool:

jdwxv3
03-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Josh mess with your brother a little for me will you. Let him know I may be slow but I finish and I finished a head of him. :devil:

I will Geoff, dont worry!

Turns out I cant go:( I forgot the wife and I got Kenny Chesney Tickets and that concert is on April 2nd, I was so bumed out last night when I looked at the calender. My bros and a few of my riding buddies will still race.

Shawn H
03-15-2005, 04:57 PM
So it must be kinda close huh?

03-15-2005, 05:09 PM
results are out :macho

Johnny & Monica
03-15-2005, 08:19 PM
So it must be kinda close huh?

April 2 starts at 12:30 for all quads except kids (usually around 10 or 11)

Midwest Motorsports / Kahoka, Missouri
Mike and Sheila Burkhart
Rt. 1 Box 210
Kahoka, MO 63445-9634
660-727-3301

1.5mi natural terrain loamy track in giant valley, 98% of track viewable from anywhere in pits. (just the mx track)
Running water & camper hookups.
In operation over 10 yrs.
Free Camping

In the past gate fee is 10.00 and you get a free t-shirt with race signup

From Kahoka to south on 81 one mile. Turn right and go 5 miles on RT Y to where the blacktop ends and gravel begins. Turn left, follow gravel to track.

Johnny & Monica
03-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I will Geoff, dont worry!

Turns out I cant go:( I forgot the wife and I got Kenny Chesney Tickets and that concert is on April 2nd, I was so bumed out last night when I looked at the calender. My bros and a few of my riding buddies will still race.

Kenny Chesney ? I thought you was a rocker ? Why aren't you at Motley Crue in KC tonite ? Johnny wanted to go but Uehlin only had one ticket. I bet he passes out before the Crue takes the stage. Ha Ha:D

03-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Kenny Chesney ? I thought you was a rocker ? Why aren't you at Motley Crue in KC tonite ? Johnny wanted to go but Uehlin only had one ticket. I bet he passes out before the Crue takes the stage. Ha Ha:D

o btw johnny, you have the stats on your other thread wrong, they had me in the wrong class and changed me to c, for some reason they stuck me in 2-3-4...:huh

jdwxv3
03-16-2005, 05:08 AM

Yea I dont see the wife getting pumped for a crue concert. She drools over Kenny Chesney so when we get home I am sure to get lucky! I thought the concert was later in April:( Oh well you guys have fun and take lots of pics so I can check out the action!

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Josh just teasing ya. We like all kinds of music too. I wanted to go see Prince but Johnny wouldn't take me. He didn't get lucky.:D

yfz450xc
03-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks to everyone that signed the card and letter for the Land Owners telling them thanks.
Scott

geogeorge
03-16-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for doing that Scott.

jdwxv3
03-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Scott, I would have signed it but I did not know there was one:( Next time I will find it for sure!

And Monica, I would not take my wife to see Prince even if I had to get cut off for an entire year:macho That is just pushing it to far for me;)

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Scott, I would have signed it but I did not know there was one:( Next time I will find it for sure!

And Monica, I would not take my wife to see Prince even if I had to get cut off for an entire year:macho That is just pushing it to far for me;)

We`re on the same page their Josh , Pee on prince:devil:
Do you still have some kfx/Z400 stuff I thougth I rember a post awhile back that you had some things , An Dan Idler still aint called me you give him my #`s Thanks Johnny

Michelle
03-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm glad you guys had such a great turnout for the Sedalia race. Congrats to David Hicks! Hopefully we will be returning to the MHSC series for a few races. I think Duane is having a change of heart. He loves racing to much to let a good thing go like the MO series.

I heard last nights concert was awesome, wish I could have gone. Prince wouldn't be my first choice of concerts either, so I can't say I blame Johnny for not taking you.

Johnson's Old Lady

motoboy66
03-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Kahoka is one of my favorite places i would recommend that place to anyone. Plus the added excitement last year of watching the yfz burn to the ground......and they give out nice plaques.:cool:

Visions of your future at this years race?

03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm glad you guys had such a great turnout for the Sedalia race. Congrats to David Hicks! Hopefully we will be returning to the MHSC series for a few races. I think Duane is having a change of heart. He loves racing to much to let a good thing go like the MO series.

Johnson's Old Lady

im glad to hear duane is comming back :macho :D

Michelle
03-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Not a sure thing. I am hoping that he decides to return because I know I miss it already. Last weekend he was racing in GA, didn't do very good but was still very happy with his results in Florida.

03-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Not a sure thing. I am hoping that he decides to return because I know I miss it already. Last weekend he was racing in GA, didn't do very good but was still very happy with his results in Florida.

o well im sure he still had fun:macho but i sure hope he comes back as well, kinda strange without him there to make all the rest of the pros run harder to keep up :blah:

Rdogg450
03-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66

That was cold Todd! LOL:eek:

geogeorge
03-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66

Is someone bring marshmellows this year?

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Michell tell Duane he will go to some mo. races Or I`m making Monica drag you to the next prince concert an you gals can sing purple rain together in the crowd with your bic`s in the air:devil:

Me I love the crue An seen them twice once with warrant an then at sandstone with bonham an lita ford :D Yeap I`m a 40 year old head banger:D :D

yfz450xc
03-17-2005, 04:28 AM
That was cold Todd! LOL:eek:

Yea but it was funny you ave to admit:eek2: :D

yfz450xc
03-17-2005, 04:30 AM
Michell tell Duane he will go to some mo. races Or I`m making Monica drag you to the next prince concert an you gals can sing purple rain together in the crowd with your bic`s in the air:devil:

Me I love the crue An seen them twice once with warrant an then at sandstone with bonham an lita ford :D Yeap I`m a 40 year old head banger:D :D

Lita ford now there is a name I haven't heard of in awhile, and I still have one of her "Album's" also remember "Slade in flame ":eek2: Now I am showing my age:eek:

geogeorge
03-17-2005, 06:43 AM
I'm a buffet fan. I can not take the head banging.
Give me a parriot shirt and tropical drink and I'm happy. :D

yfz450xc
03-17-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm a buffet fan. I can not take the head banging.
Give me a parriot shirt and tropical drink and I'm happy. :D

Geoff we wern't talking about your riding gear , Oh that was good:D

Shawn H
03-17-2005, 08:45 AM
Now that was GOOD!!!:eek2:

shep
03-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Lita ford now there is a name I haven't heard of in awhile, and I still have one of her "Album's" also remember "Slade in flame ":eek2: Now I am showing my age:eek: :bandit: What you talkin about ,I seen Lita in consert!!!!LOL

yfz450xc
03-17-2005, 09:31 AM
:bandit: What you talkin about ,I seen Lita in consert!!!!LOL

Your one up on me then only been to one concert my whole life and it was Mettalica, I'm more of a old punker, Rddog really likes riding w/ me to the races for 3 hours so I can play my good music:D

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2005, 09:41 AM
They hate riding to races with me too. I like to make my own cds so it may start with AC/DC then switch to Johnny Horton then back to Hed pe then maybe some Charlie Rich then finish it off with some Beastie Boys. I like all kinds of music and it drives Johnny crazy.:D Last concerts 3 years ago Godsmack with Puddle of Mud and Deftones and then a week later Tom Petty.

Monica

shep
03-17-2005, 10:26 AM
:bandit: Dammmmm, im riding to the races with all the wrong people!!!!You guys got good taste in tunes!!!

motoboy66
03-17-2005, 12:19 PM
When is someone going to bring the load speakers to the race, so we can all get pumped up befor the start? Sounds like you all have music that would do it.

jdwxv3
03-17-2005, 03:44 PM
We`re on the same page their Josh , Pee on prince:devil:
Do you still have some kfx/Z400 stuff I thougth I rember a post awhile back that you had some things , An Dan Idler still aint called me you give him my #`s Thanks Johnny

I have tried to get ahold of Danny a few times. All I know is his shop burnt down with 2 quads and a full set of my spare tires in it:mad: I am sure he will be needing money now, at least until insurance gets him a check. I will give him the number if I get ahold of him, if not you can give it to me at Westphalia and I will give it to him. Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Geoff we wern't talking about your riding gear , Oh that was good:D

Its called style but you wouldn't know any thing about that now would you scott. :devil:

That one is going to leave a mark.

geogeorge
03-17-2005, 04:03 PM
:bandit: Dammmmm, im riding to the races with all the wrong people!!!!You guys got good taste in tunes!!!

I guess I lucked out with you sleeping the whole way down and back then shep. :devil:

shep
03-17-2005, 04:27 PM
:bandit: It was the country music ,puts me out or in a bad mood!!!....LOL....................Could have been why i had bad luck!!!:confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!LOL

Rdogg450
03-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Hmmm??
Is it in the mhsc budget to hire a dj for the races??.....All Request!!!!:)

400EX Stud
03-17-2005, 06:07 PM
They hate riding to races with me too. I like to make my own cds so it may start with AC/DC then switch to Johnny Horton then back to Hed pe then maybe some Charlie Rich then finish it off with some Beastie Boys. I like all kinds of music and it drives Johnny crazy.:D Last concerts 3 years ago Godsmack with Puddle of Mud and Deftones and then a week later Tom Petty.

Monica
The last concert i went to was rock fest. It was F***ing AWESOME!!!!!!!! It was The day before Marshfield, last year. I didn't get home till about 2:30 in the morning and had to get up at 5 or 6 to make it down. Gudde had to call me about 4 times to make sure i was on my way. That sucked.

03-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Hmmm??
Is it in the mhsc budget to hire a dj for the races??.....All Request!!!!:)

ya u just ride by at 50mph and scream out what song...and he plays it :blah:

burrows
03-17-2005, 10:03 PM
The only concert I have been to was to Kansas City Royals stadium and seen .....are you ready??? "Three Dog Night" oh yeaa. that was cool. Far out man. Peace and all that jazz. Gosh that has been years ago.......The good ole day.......lol mommab:devil:

geogeorge
03-17-2005, 10:09 PM
:bandit: It was the country music ,puts me out or in a bad mood!!!....LOL....................Could have been why i had bad luck!!!:confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!LOL

I told you you could lissen to what ever you like. You decided you liked the sound of your own snoring over my music chioce. So don't blame me or my music. Heck I did fine at the race.

well other then the face plant I did fine. :D

Beside what could be more inspireing to a racer then "Some Beach" just before you go racing. :blah:

geogeorge
03-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by burrows
The only concert I have been to was to Kansas City Royals stadium and seen .....are you ready??? "Three Dog Night" oh yeaa. that was cool. Far out man. Peace and all that jazz. Gosh that has been years ago.......The good ole day.......lol mommab:devil:

MommaB that is better then having to try and tell the person your dating who the beatles are.

and yes I like three dog night. I bet it was a great concert.

yfz450xc
03-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Its called style but you wouldn't know any thing about that now would you scott. :devil:

That one is going to leave a mark.

:blah: :blah: :D

03-18-2005, 08:39 AM
I told you you could lissen to what ever you like. You decided you liked the sound of your own snoring over my music chioce. So don't blame me or my music. Heck I did fine at the race.

well other then the face plant I did fine. :D

Beside what could be more inspireing to a racer then "Some Beach" just before you go racing. :blah:

lol that song is funny...but i like rap or rock before a race, gets me more pumped up :macho

jdwxv3
03-18-2005, 12:15 PM
It is not good for me to get pumped before a race, if I do I will just hurt myself, I just get so nervous I almost puck.

Shawn H
03-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Johnny how has the YFZ been treating ya since the rebuild?

Oh and did Mike and Duane have any problems in Ga? I figured they did since they didnt get the finish I expected?

That Scott flieshanuer is fast I winder if he will be in Iowa all year? He was the 1 that was doing real well in Ft Dodge last year>

Also did Mike find a hunny while he was gone:D

jdwxv3
03-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Snowgasm, I belive Burrows was on a stock 450r that is why he did not do to well, as far as Johnson, I have no clue. Later, Josh

Shawn H
03-18-2005, 11:15 PM
I had heard that but I thought maybe his shocks showed up?

I have not heard anything was just wondering if someone knew if there was a problem?

03-19-2005, 07:04 AM

I have not heard anything was just wondering if someone knew if there was a problem?

my elkas sure made a differance over those stock 450R shocks, thats for sure :macho

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey Johnny how has the YFZ been treating ya since the rebuild?

Oh and did Mike and Duane have any problems in Ga? I figured they did since they didnt get the finish I expected?

That Scott flieshanuer is fast I winder if he will be in Iowa all year? He was the 1 that was doing real well in Ft Dodge last year>

Also did Mike find a hunny while he was gone:D

Shawn the YFZ is gone....But I have long travle housers elkas front an rear FOR SALE..:devil: I bust that RPM swingarm at the last race an never noticed till I was messin with it.That was the last straw:(

QUADROOKIE
03-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Shawn the YFZ is gone....But I have long travle housers elkas front an rear FOR SALE..:devil: I bust that RPM swingarm at the last race an never noticed till I was messin with it.That was the last straw:(

What you need is a good solid KFX 400!!!!:D

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 07:55 PM
I had a z400 once before but I got something to race acouple of races on till the 06`s come out .It aint a honda or yamaha but its a 05 acouple months old..

QUADROOKIE
03-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Hmmmmm...is it a secret?LOL! You wouldnt want to ride mine anyway. That would be enuff to make you never wanna race again!!LOL!! So, you gettin an 06' Honda? Or Yamaha?:D I say wait for the Z450, or settle for the Honda and rig up an electric start!:devil:

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 08:28 PM
ASHAMED TO SAY:D BUT ITS A FAIRLY NEW 05 AN I TRADED THE YFZ FOR IT:devil:

I`M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 06 YFZ,TRX,AN THE SUZUKI I CANT WAIT JUST HOPE I DONT BUY THE 1ST ONE OUT LIKE I DID THE YFZ BUT WHO KNOWS THEY MAYBE EVEN OTHER NEW MODEL ALSO:eek2:

burrows
03-19-2005, 08:28 PM

No and as of today they still haven't come in. Buttt I don't think they liked my phone call I made today. This is uncalled for. If ya have a sponsorship they are suppose to take care of their riders and this is one rider that is not being taken care of and this might be the last yr we send in sponsorship papers to them. I think they got the idea and said they would be sent out Monday. We will see, if not they will get another phone call and this one won't be nice either. Michael said he saw alot of hunnys he would of liked to of brought home. ha.......Getting the yamaha ready to sell. momma b

burrows
03-19-2005, 08:40 PM
ASHAMED TO SAY:D BUT ITS A FAIRLY NEW 05 AN I TRADED THE YFZ FOR IT:devil:

I`M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 06 YFZ,TRX,AN THE SUZUKI I CANT WAIT JUST HOPE I DONT BUY THE 1ST ONE OUT LIKE I DID THE YFZ BUT WHO KNOWS THEY MAYBE EVEN OTHER NEW MODEL ALSO:eek2:

sooooo what did you get? You can buy this 250r that is sitting on my patio. Bradley said you can't ride the 300. So what did you get? Did you see my other son today. He said he was going to look ya up........mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes I seen your son Tator Salad today oooh an your other boy Chris:D Been trying to call Micheal all week I see Zack got his 450r honda today here in St.joseph. Should wait on the 06`s theres going to be alot of changes in all model`s.

I`m not saying what I got everytime I do someone says what did you do that for:D All you gotta do is ask troy or zack or chris but you better not tell:mad:

burrows
03-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Yes I seen your son Tator Salad today oooh an your other boy Chris:D Been trying to call Micheal all week I see Zack got his 450r honda today here in St.joseph. Should wait on the 06`s theres going to be alot of changes in all model`s.

I`m not saying what I got everytime I do someone says what did you do that for:D All you gotta do is ask troy or zack or chris but you better not tell:mad:

A surprise uh? Well I will call them tomorrow and find out. Whats it worth to keep my trap shut? Blackmail is so fun. LMAO mommab

royh
03-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey Johnny for fifty cents I won't tell everbody about the new cannon, oops I'm sorry or was it a Kymco, I keep forgetting. Lets go riding next Thursdsy or Friday. Having to work every weekend is really getting old.. Roy

QUADROOKIE
03-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by royh
Hey Johnny for fifty cents I won't tell everbody about the new cannon, oops I'm sorry or was it a Kymco, I keep forgetting. Lets go riding next Thursdsy or Friday. Having to work every weekend is really getting old.. Roy :D :D

burrows
03-19-2005, 10:32 PM
I know. I know. Oh my goodness. You guys will not believe it. LMAO:blah: :devil: 00 mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by royh
Hey Johnny for fifty cents I won't tell everbody about the new cannon, oops I'm sorry or was it a Kymco, I keep forgetting. Lets go riding next Thursdsy or Friday. Having to work every weekend is really getting old.. Roy

I`m up for it Rode it today it hauls *** going to take some getting use to thougth need seat time riding tommorow also an I think me an ron from certified racing will play hooky one day this week to ride an if all my powdercoating is caugth up thur. an fri. we`ll go get her done:D

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh I didnt relize you like 50 cent too:eek2: heck we`ll have to start wearing are gold chains when riding I may even get a gold tooth with a dimond get the bling bling going:devil:

burrows
03-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh I didnt relize you like 50 cent too:eek2: heck we`ll have to start wearing are gold chains when riding I may even get a gold tooth with a dimond get the bling bling going:devil:

along with that new bling bling ride. How does the saddle fit on that thing? lol......mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by burrows
I know. I know. Oh my goodness. You guys will not believe it. LMAO:blah: :devil: 00 mommab

Stop shut up I dont want laughed off here But Monicas favorite rider in the gncc rides one.If you guys read the 05 gncc poll you would know Monicas Favorite gncc rider besides Micheal an Duane of course Now theirs some triva for you guys:devil:

Dont tell Momma B

QUADROOKIE
03-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Does it have Ohlins shocks on it by chance???:D

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 10:56 PM
CANT SAY THAT`LL BE TO BIG OFF A HINT:D MONICAS FAVORITE GNCC RIDER . IT`S BEEN BROUGTH UP A FEW TIMES:devil:

Rdogg450
03-19-2005, 11:15 PM
I want that yfz rear shock!! Hook me up!

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Make me a good offer ,But you really need the long travel frt. end it`s awesome

geogeorge
03-20-2005, 05:58 AM
I may even get a gold tooth with a dimond get the bling bling going:devil:

Johnny is that bling bling or Ding Ding going?

Ho that will leave a mark.

Johnny got the 05 barbie and friends quad with the pink plastic on it and the lets go Jeep to match.

:devil:

jdwxv3
03-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Hey Jonny PM me a price on that long travel front end, I dont know if it will work right on mine since I have an axis rear shock but pm me a price and we can go from there . Thanks, Josh

Shawn H
03-20-2005, 07:45 AM
I read Monica's favorite rider is Matt Smiley so that means your on a

POLARIS PREDATOR :eek2:

QUADROOKIE
03-20-2005, 07:48 AM

:D --At least he wont be kickstarting!!:devil:

Rdogg450
03-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Make me a good offer ,But you really need the long travel frt. end it`s awesome

Would it work having a long travel rear with regular Elka fronts???? I have no clue what to offer on that.:)

geogeorge
03-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
:D --At least he wont be kickstarting!!:devil:

No he'lljust be kicking it. :D

Shawn H
03-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Lmao
Probably true!!!

Quadrookie>
Ill only need to kick mine once for the whole race I bet you'll have to hit your button at least 3times during the race:devil:

QUADROOKIE
03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Lmao
Probably true!!!

Quadrookie>
Ill only need to kick mine once for the whole race I bet you'll have to hit your button at least 3times during the race:devil:
:D Shoot....I'll prolly have to hit it 3 times ON THE START!!LMAO!:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
03-20-2005, 10:17 PM

Shawn is the grand prize winner lol Got a orangie 05 tl with cardon fiber hood cardon fiber back fenders an a new 560 HPI kit with a ligthened fly wheel. An I threw my carbon fiber wheels on it. Monica said I look an ride like Matt Smiley now So I been getting lucky lately I just wish she would stop screaming Matt I`m Johnny lmao Its a temp. ride till the 06`s are out it hauls an handles well My yfz was 47 wide an this is 46 So dont start tearing into me Shawn post pix tommorow nigth still having computer proplems,:(

QUADROOKIE
03-21-2005, 05:13 AM
Who knows, you just may decide you like the preddy!!!!:D What are you going with on the 06'? Another YFZ?

jdwxv3
03-21-2005, 05:45 AM
I dont know if the predator has fixed it frame problems but my little bro broke his frame in 6 places before he even ran 2 tanks of gas out of it so just keep an eye on it! You will like how the power is deliverd the polaris rides smooth. Later, Josh

Shawn H
03-21-2005, 09:44 AM
You serious about a 560kit? You have to be kidding right? What in the he11 would ya need that for?

If you can get it dialed in I dont think it would be to bad to race. I could race it for a lap but then I would get tired>

My Bro in law had 1 it was all right when I rode it at Waukon but I thought I could break it easily.Maybe cuz it was not mine lol.

At least ya got a ride for the year. You'll still do fine in the OL MAN CLASS:p

03-21-2005, 10:19 AM
At least ya got a ride for the year. You'll still do fine in the OL MAN CLASS:p

lmao :p

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2005, 03:33 PM
No really it does have a 560 hpi kit:devil: I had a predator acouple years ago someone trade into me an rode it about 3 months it wasnt all that bad raced Ironman an a kentucky mid/south race on it I`ll ride it for acouple months an watch for the 06`s to come out I`ve been offered 2 different 450r`s for it Would almost do it but if the 06`s come out electric start the ol`kickers 04-05 will drop in value to around 3500.00 I bet an hope the ol`pred. will be worth alittle more just my un-pro. opion I`m curious to all the 06`s It`ll be a great year for the quad market:D

03-21-2005, 07:15 PM
No really it does have a 560 hpi kit:devil: I had a predator acouple years ago someone trade into me an rode it about 3 months it wasnt all that bad raced Ironman an a kentucky mid/south race on it I`ll ride it for acouple months an watch for the 06`s to come out I`ve been offered 2 different 450r`s for it Would almost do it but if the 06`s come out electric start the ol`kickers 04-05 will drop in value to around 3500.00 I bet an hope the ol`pred. will be worth alittle more just my un-pro. opion I`m curious to all the 06`s It`ll be a great year for the quad market:D

id rether have the kick over the electric, less to worry about, and less weight, i doubt the 450r would drop to 3500 for the kick because if it did then all the people who had bought them would be pissed off and then that would make every other quad value drop...making everyone pissed off at honda, so i doubt that would happen, but yes 2006 will be a great year for ATV's

Rdogg450
03-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Yurik
I bet you would of liked an electric start at Lebanon....lol
On the holeshot you were doing alot of kicking....:blah:

03-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Yurik
I bet you would of liked an electric start at Lebanon....lol
On the holeshot you were doing alot of kicking....:blah:

yes...well...:mad: ...lol

but i still like the ol kicker

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Here's a picture of my new Kubota tractor.:D Notice I still have my Yamaha hat and coat.:blah:

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2005, 12:00 AM

geogeorge
03-22-2005, 12:03 AM
I think you would jave been better off with the barbie quad. :D

It looks like a pumpkin.

You should be easy to spot now so I will know when I come up on you. :devil:

03-22-2005, 10:03 AM
I think you would jave been better off with the barbie quad. :D

It looks like a pumpkin.

You should be easy to spot now so I will know when I come up on you. :devil:

ya hes got 1 rotton pumpkin thats for sure :blah:

powerstroke
03-22-2005, 10:13 AM
one thing you can say about the predator is that it has a good motor. I rode sheps quite a bit and it was by far the best XC racing motor that I have ever ridden. It has more than enough power and a much smoother/broader pull than the yammy or honda. they feel like you can put em in 3rd gear and just ride em all day.

03-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
one thing you can say about the predator is that it has a good motor. I rode sheps quite a bit and it was by far the best XC racing motor that I have ever ridden. It has more than enough power and a much smoother/broader pull than the yammy or honda. they feel like you can put em in 3rd gear and just ride em all day.

ya they r nice...if they didnt weigh 400 pounds :eek2:

Shawn H
03-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Wow

Looks like a Volkswagon with 2 more HP:eek:

haha Just playing should be able to pull some holeshots with a 560.I would like to ride that once to see what it feels like:cool: