PDA

View Full Version : Stupid stuff youve done.

Dumontexrider
03-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Whats the stupidest stuff youve ever done?

I have a few so ill post em.

1. In september, i was bored and my parents were in minasota for 2 weeks. well i was playing around with some left over fireworks from july 4th. Well i love to put the navy seals into my pools and since their waterproof firecrackers, they sink and blow up. well i got the idea to put one in my toilet. so i put it in and closed the lid. well i heard it go off and then the lid moved and water came out the top and all i hear is the sound of running water and i start seeing it all over the floor. well the firecracker blew a big hole on each side of the tank. I was cracking up so hard. the gay part was i had to spend the money i was saving for a pipe to buy a new toilet and install it before the parents got home.

2. When i was in 7th grade, i was bored in english class and i found a paper clip on the floor one friday. Well i was next to a wall and i stuck one side of the clip into one hole of the outlet and the other into the other side. well it sparked like a mofo and blew the circit breaker for the wing. it also electricuted me and the teacher lost all her grades in the grade book. she started cussing up a storm. it was great. well they turned the circuit breaker back on and sent me up to the deans office for punishment. while waiting, i started going into shock. so they sent me to the nurse and she sent me home. well my dumbas teacher didnt write a referral so when monday came, i didnt get in any trouble. it was freaking awesome.

Bush0102
03-01-2005, 09:27 PM
1. tried to drive a stock jeep grand cherokee through quicksand. parents thought i was out bowling. Got stuck, buried jeep to the right mirror. It was in january and was about 15 degrees outside. We ripped off the bumper trying to get it unstuck.

2. egged a girl's car with 60 eggs. got arrested, had to pay 3500 for a new paint job

3. wrote some bad stuff in some jerk's yard with kentucky bluegrass grass seed. it's still visible a year later:p

FourFiftyFour
03-01-2005, 09:29 PM
LMAO there was a video posted on here about some guy who blew a hole in a toilet with a firecracker, i still have the video saved on my computer, it cracks me up

Dumontexrider
03-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
LMAO there was a video posted on here about some guy who blew a hole in a toilet with a firecracker, i still have the video saved on my computer, it cracks me up

im just glad i didnt flush the toilet.

YFZ450Ridr
03-01-2005, 09:32 PM
me and my friend snuck outa the house at night last summer like we always did, (dont any more stupid idea). and we were walking on a main road going to meet some friends and a cop pulls up and one of my friends runs, i was about to run but i couldnt leave my friend there alone. any way he called my house at 2 in the morning woke up the Parents and drove me home. the cop wrote me any my friend both juvenile reports on something. luckily we were nice to the cop and got off with a warning. the funny thing was when the cop asked us what we were doing out so late my friend said looking for out dog sir:p i can say though that ill never sneak out of the house again after that lol

Punk'd
03-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Onetime couple years back when I was a little chit I was in art And I was doing my project or whatever.. it was the last week of school and we didnt have lockers so I had my cd player in my binder for the bus.. Anyway I was just sitting there doing my project And she comes up n takes it n im like.. "Why did you take that from me?" and she says these things are not aloud.. When the principal said you can have them for the bus

So I asked her nicely for it back and she goes no its mine now you will never see this cd player again. Well again I asked may I please have it back and she goes.. NO NOW YOUR GOING TO THE OFFICE AND YOUR GETTING A WRITE UP.

Ok well for the people who know me I get super mad so I told her that if she doesnt give me my cd player in 5 seconds im going to raid her office and take whatever I please like she was doing to me. So she runs in her little office.. Calls the Chit-filled principal and she comes up there and gets the cd player from the art teacher and trys to pull me towards the office. Well on my way out of that awesome classroom me being the dumbazz I am I told her "see you in hell" and when I got down to the office she gave the freakin CD player to the secretartys.

(Oh was i pissed) I sat down there for so long that I just cracked and said ok if your going to f***ing punish me do it now because im sick of sitting in this chithole! Well I didnt know at the time but the bell rang to leave so I grabed the cd player out of the secretarys hand n started walking out of the building untill the school cop stopped me. Well turns out I was suspended the rest of the year because of nothing and I really tried to be nice but just sometimes people crack amd atleast I had a longer summer and didnt have to take finals hahaha:blah:

Oh and I sure as hell got that CD player back I went up there with my mommy. Oh was she pissed:macho

honduh440
03-01-2005, 09:41 PM
me and my best friend drove home drunk like 50 times when we were 16 and 17

03-01-2005, 09:42 PM
alcohol poisening
:o

nosliw
03-01-2005, 09:59 PM
1. i was emptying out the contents of those little popper firecracker things (like for kids, i think theyre call pop-its) i made a huge pile of them and i guess a couple rubbed up too hard and the whole pile went off in my face. i lost hearing for 3 days and could hearing nothing but a loud howling whistle.

2. me and a couple friends were tanked walking down his street to go to a lake to build a fire and hang out when a cop pulled to the side of the road. he asked for all out id's, i threw him a library card and ran. well he chased my drunk *** down and tackled me, but fortunately let me and my friends off with a warning (public drunkeness i guess?)

400exrules
03-01-2005, 10:01 PM
havent done that much stupid stuff, just the usual ding dong ditchin, except this guy that me and my friends were with late at night, didnt tell us he was gonna ring a doorbell and we were just talkin and he goes runnin past us, so we take off runin and about 5 seconds late this dude is on our tail runnin after us, so we stop cuz he was haulin ***, and he's like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MY KIDS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP (its a saturday night), IF I SEE YOU AGAIN IM CALLING THE COPS" and were like, yes sir, and when he turned around goin back to his house we just ran all the way back to my friends house

Punk'd
03-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
1. i was emptying out the contents of those little popper firecracker things (like for kids, i think theyre call pop-its) i made a huge pile of them and i guess a couple rubbed up too hard and the whole pile went off in my face. i lost hearing for 3 days and could hearing nothing but a loud howling whistle.

2. me and a couple friends were tanked walking down his street to go to a lake to build a fire and hang out when a cop pulled to the side of the road. he asked for all out id's, i threw him a library card and ran. well he chased my drunk *** down and tackled me, but fortunately let me and my friends off with a warning (public drunkeness i guess?)

LMAO you threw it at him?:blah:

nosliw
03-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
LMAO you threw it at him?:blah:

yea lol

we had just watched 'ghost of mars' and in that movie the aliens or whatever throw these blades at people to cut them in half. well i guess i though i was one a them :o

my friends said i crouched down in a little ninja stance when i chucked it but i dont remember :confused:

400exrules
03-01-2005, 10:10 PM
yea lol

we had just watched 'ghost of mars' and in that movie the aliens or whatever throw these blades at people to cut them in half. well i guess i though i was one a them :o

my friends said i crouched down in a little ninja stance when i chucked it but i dont remember :confused:

nice avator lmfao!:devil:

bluebaron
03-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Hitting mail boxes
shooting out people's yard lights
slashing teachers tires
getting a driving w/ open fine when i was 15 and all my freinds got miners, at the car races last spring
crawling across a mile of plowed fields in the middle of the night when about 5 cops where looking for us with spot lights, and ****., thanks to hitting mail boxes
and more stupid stuff that i dont remember right know

I dint do it but its kinda stupid, my friend bought 2 cases of miller lite, and a bottle of captin morgan when he was 14:D

Nausty
03-01-2005, 10:59 PM
oh man i've got some stories.... so so so many of them.
Everything from car cars, parties, criminal stuff, girls, fights, bombs, four wheeler stuff and dirt bike stuff, ect, ect.

As for how i'm still alive I have no idea.
just a few of some of the dumb stuff i've done

lets see rents went away one day went away for the weekend while it was slick out. Told me to come straight home on a cell phone telling me they left. Well I had a girl w/ me, empty house put the two together.

Well one thing led to another and I forgot to call my rents to tell em' I got home safely so phone kept ringing and ringing. Next thing I know my uncle is at my house checking on me. Well it got late and it was a school night I went to take her home.

Well sometime before that I had my truck and my mom drove it into my head that the truck had anti lock brakes when it really didn't. Well I took her home and while a oncoming car was coming I hit pure ice and did what I thought i was suppose to and slammed on the brakes and lost all my steering and slammed into the car.

Cops came, friend took girl home for me and got my truck home. Next morning wake up and spend the day skitching outta cars.

Oh man, busted parties. Got tons of stories on that.

One that sticks out the most was on a senior party in the middle of the week. Well long story short we're all partying out in the middle of this pasture and nobody knew who owned it. It was out in the middle of the country and you have to drive through a bunch of gravel roads and is actually between a bunch of fields. Well we partied out there for a while and the kid I rode out w/ had to take his car back to his house because him and his mom got in a argument. So we went back dropped his car off and I took my truck back there and parked my truck just right by everyone else. Not 10 minutes later people were calling us telling us that cops were at the entrance of the field that we have to take to get to the party. There was spot lights everywhere so we all took our vehicals and hid them as far back in the brush as possible in another pasture and shut the gate which bought us a lot of time. Well we knew the cops were at the entrance and I think I was on some probation at the time so me and a bunch of other people all went and hid. Well we gained a bunch of distance and just hung out forever watching the cops looking for us with there spotslights and they couldn't see us. Well we decided to head out and spent hour after hour trying to find our way out to a highway so someone could pick us up and take us to town. Well About 5 in the morning on a school night we finally get to the highway and get a ride home. I sneak into the door and theres my mom staring at me mad as a hornet.

Oh ****. I told her the truth on what happened. Shes like we're gonna go get your vehical now so it doesn't get towed.

Well we drive up there and there is no one there and i'm like holy **** this can't be that easy.

She drops me off at the field entrance and I tell her to go drive around and i'll call her if I need her. Well I start walking striaght across the field to watch two cop cars driving along the side of the field flashing their spotlights into all the brush while I couldn't of been more then 50 feet away in the wide open while they drove right on by. Well finally i got all the way to my truck and was just waiting for a cop to tap me on the shoulder the entire time and as always he was never there. Finally I get in my truck and start up and leave the lights off and drive all the way to the entrance.

What do I see?

My mom parked in the middle of the drive w/ two cops parked around her w/ all their lights on.:rolleyes: Well I knew she told em' everything so I figured **** me. Turned on my lights and went up to the cops.

cop"you been drinking tonight"
me:"nope" (yea right)
cop: "license plz" "thank you be right back"
cop: *brings back breathalyzer*"blow in this"
me: *thought to myself, i'm in deep *****
cop: *stands back* i'll be damn, you were the third person tellin the truth

well, they took my name down gave me an earful. Farmer didn't press charges and didn't get charged w/ n e thing. Rents were glad I wasn't drinking. The people that were already caught had already picked everything up.
:ermm:

Got cleaned up and got an hour of sleep to get up to go to school the next morning to see everyone tired and cut up as hell from running through the brush.

I got sooo many stories of stuff of i've seen and been involved in. Lot of em' I still won't mention.

rubiowner01
03-01-2005, 11:05 PM

hahaha thats great...a library card...haha:D

culookn
03-01-2005, 11:28 PM
i got a few stories from when i was a young'n

was at this party once just poundin down the budwesier. so after a while this girl comes up to me and flat out asks "you wanna $$$$." so the the gentlemen thing to do would be say yes , so off we went but the house was packed and at the time i didnt care where we went. soi said lets go out to my truck. i had this ext cab silverado, so we went in the back so an u know the rest. after about 10 min i thought, man my stomach hurts. so i stopped what i was doing an just threw up all over the back seat and floor of my truck. yeh it was pretty gross and i never heard the end of it from my friends.

recently me, my girlfriend, and a bunch of other people were drinking out by this lake near where i live for not even 15 min when the cops pull up. i already had a few in me so i was getting loud with em while the whole time everyone is tellin me to shut up. they were gonna take us down to detox tank but made us pour out 2 30 packs and some other stuff and made us go home.

Dumontexrider
03-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Heres another. A couple months ago, we got ahold of some black powder. so we being bored, decided to make a pipe bomb but we didnt have any PVC or steel pipe. so we were looking around and found an old aluminum baseball bat. so we drill a hole in it and pack it full of black powder and put about a 5 minute fuse on it. so we head out pretty far into the desert and find a crack in the side of a rock wall and shove it into it. well we light it and get in the trucks and just head home. we get about half way home and we hear a huge bang and we see dust from about 2 miles away and we put it in a canyon so it totally echoed. it takes us another 10 minutes to get back to the road and right when we start driving down one of the main roads, we see about a dozens cops with sirens heading out into the desert. it was loud. well we went out there about 2 weeks later and the the rock wall totally blew and all the dirt spilled onto the road.

zephead400ex
03-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh man...I don't feel like writing a novel...I'll just say I've never done anything stupid!...it's only stupid if you don't learn from it!:D

BadAss03
03-02-2005, 10:05 AM
I was sittin in a friend of mines truck and from the window i threw a pack of jumpin jacks (little flashin poppin fireworks) at my friend and it landed on his shoulder and went off. It burned his shirt and neck real bad. Then he threw one at me and (i was still sittin in his truck) it went over me and right down under his seat where his seatbelt comes through it. it burned most of the interior of his truck.

Scott-300ex
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM
we've made bombs, ect...

one thing i like to do is take my slingshot and ride in my friends cars and hit signs, speed limit signs and anything you come across you wanna hit, i hit a huge aluminum shed, i shot it and like 15 seconds later it was like, donk, lol, i can hit speed limit signs and stuff goin 70 mph, im pretty acurate

my friend was at this party they were drinkin except for him, the cops come one chick is throwin up in the headlights of the cop car and didn't know it, they all run into the woods for the rest of the night and his friend was so drunk, he heard about the cops being there so he, got up, ran around his chair and fell down cuz he passed out from runnin around the chair cuz he was really drunk, lmao, funny as hell

we've tied each other up as good as we could with hoses, ropes, chains and like 8 different things and try and get out of it, while video taping, it took me about 10 minutes and oh it hurt, real fun though, until my friend got his horse whip out, that thing hurts, it looks like you'll never get out but only my friend and me did

thats all i can think of right now, i'll add more later