PDA

View Full Version : I am officially a XC racer!!--Well....almost!!!

QUADROOKIE
03-01-2005, 07:46 PM
I sent in my entry form today for the first IATVHSS race at The Farm. That makes me committed now!!!! Now all I gotta do is show up and race!!:eek2: I am kinda nervous but excited too. kinda like the first time I ever......uh, well, never mind that!!!;)

400exmom
03-01-2005, 08:23 PM
good luck :)

bone705
03-01-2005, 08:31 PM
once you get that first race in youll be hooked. there might be a few times when your out there and you think to yourself what the hell have i got myself into? but once its over you cant wait till the next one.

QUADROOKIE
03-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
good luck :)

Thanks Kim!!!! It will be fun just competing.

Bone705-----I am already asking myself wtf have I gotten myself into!!LMAO!! But u r right, I am sure I will be hooked. I just wish I had the money to put in my quad that I need. Maybe next year.

UbeenSmoked
03-01-2005, 09:53 PM
congrats, ill see u there

**** u dont need parts into ur fourwheeler just save the money incase u break anything, look at me i have nothing into mine and im slow :(

geogeorge
03-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
I sent in my entry form today for the first IATVHSS race at The Farm. That makes me committed now!!!! Now all I gotta do is show up and race!!:eek2: I am kinda nervous but excited too. kinda like the first time I ever......uh, well, never mind that!!!;)

Racing is easyer.:D :devil:

QUADROOKIE
03-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Racing is easyer.:D :devil:

:p wheewww! Thats good, now I'm not so worried!!!!:D

QUADROOKIE
03-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
congrats, ill see u there

**** u dont need parts into ur fourwheeler just save the money incase u break anything, look at me i have nothing into mine and im slow :(

:confused: :confused: :confused: :huh Hey Matt......dont get me wrong, but.......that post just confirmed that I obviously DO need to put money into my quad, doesnt it??:D :D :D LMAO!!!! It took me til now to realize that that made no sense! Oh well, I will be slow right along with you, modded quad or not.:(

MSL
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Ride to the best of your ability not over it and have fun and see what happens you may do better that you think you will.;)

03-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Ride to the best of your ability not over it and have fun and see what happens you may do better that you think you will.;)

ya dont take it too fast for your first one, just try to be consistant and get the hang of things
good luck man
:macho

QUADROOKIE
03-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the advice and votes of confidence! Thats what I plan to do-just try to get a decent start, but not push it, stay outta the bottlenecks the best I can on first lap, and settle into a groove, and just relax and ride. Hopefully my competative spirit wont get the best of me!:D

tdsongster
03-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I got my 416 back from C&D last night and am go to Veteran's Bridge (http://www.rivervalleytrailriders.com/) to get some seat time for the upcoming harescrambles. If anyone is interested I will be there early Saturday morn (between 7-8).

Later