PDA

View Full Version : fed up with steveatv3

Juggalo
03-01-2005, 06:26 PM
i bought a pep steering dampener from him a long time ago....probably like in early december...when my package finally came it was the wrong thing. he accidently sent me a throttle assembly and sent the guy who was getting the throttle my dampener...i thought ehh no big deal..i talked to steve and he worked everything out..i shipped the throttle assembly to the dude and the dude sent me my dampener. steve said he'd reimburse me for me having to pay the shipping for the assembly. some time went by and i never got any money..i'd say maybe 2 months. i pmed him and he told me he forgot and he would send it right away and i could give him bad feedback. i figured its not a big deal i'll just get my money and let it be. well my computer has been broken for a long time now..its still broken in fact, im at a friends but i checked my pm's a little over 2 weeks ago and he said he forgot my adress. no biggy i sent him my adress and expected to get my money soon. but its now over 2 weeks later and still havent got my money..i have given so many chances and time and im just tired of it now. i hate to ***** about some money just for shipping (it wasnt too much) but i am pretty much broke and i would like to just get my money back. steve please send it to me!

steveatv3
03-02-2005, 06:25 AM
dude i sent the money like beginning of last month! I understand why you are upset because i have dropped the ball on this one.

PM me your address again and i will be sure to send it out again. and i will just cancel my other money order.

Sorry for the inconvience, i dont blame you for being pist cuz i would be as well

MSL
03-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Keep in mind that sometimes chit happens:cool:

JDiablo
03-02-2005, 01:20 PM
steve is a good guy man,i bought his old 400 from him and it was exaclty like it says,good luck with everything but steve isnt the type that would screw someone over

steveatv3
03-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Keep in mind that sometimes chit happens:cool:

I am not making excuses it is my fault and all he has to do is PM me with his address for the 100th time because im an idiot and keep erasing it and i will send him the money. I like to deal with paypal because its quick and painless

Once again Dave sorry for this

Juggalo
03-04-2005, 02:32 AM
steve hasnt been shady about the whole thing so im sorry if i gave that notion. hes been very professional about everything...its just takin forever to get my money. a guy can only wait so long ya know haha. anyways steve i have pmed you with my adress again..and also my computer is fixed now so i should be easier to contact now.

Juggalo
03-14-2005, 10:08 AM
I STILL have yet to recieve my money! whats the hold up!? :mad:

steveatv3
03-15-2005, 07:14 AM
I was waiting to cancel my money order. Which took 30 days i will get another one out to you this weekend.

Juggalo
03-23-2005, 02:00 PM
im still waiting....

JDiablo
03-23-2005, 02:01 PM
ill talk to him bro me and him are good friends

AtvMxRider
03-24-2005, 03:13 PM
:ermm:

steveatv3
03-24-2005, 05:39 PM
i sent that F****** money out tuesday and the only 10 I owe you is for shipping and the stabilizer only had about 2months of riding time on it, serioulsy dude screw you. I sold a rediculous amount of stuff on this site and have traded items with a ton of members and never had a problem. I F-ed up once about the whole 10$ thing give me a brake i wont send you 90$

Juggalo
03-25-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
i sent that F****** money out tuesday and the only 10 I owe you is for shipping and the stabilizer only had about 2months of riding time on it, serioulsy dude screw you. I sold a rediculous amount of stuff on this site and have traded items with a ton of members and never had a problem. I F-ed up once about the whole 10$ thing give me a brake i wont send you 90$

thats not what i like to hear..please refere to the other topic i posted for more details.