PDA

View Full Version : my frame and sub-frame

insaneracin2003
03-01-2005, 12:38 PM
hey pappy,looks like my stuff was delivered,just wondering if you had a chance to look at my sub-frame? and what kind of time frame are we looking at for return shipping?just curious......Paul

Pappy
03-01-2005, 05:18 PM
yep she is here.

i plan on welding up that one area and sanding it down for ya tonight. (damn pivot bolts eh?:p )

i will have it at the blasters by the end of the week and be shooting it next week.

what color did ya want again?

Pappy
03-01-2005, 07:32 PM
damn son....

found 6 different cracks on your frame:) i fixed them and gusseted the front shock mounts. if you arent running aftermarket shocks ...get some:p

insaneracin2003
03-02-2005, 07:52 AM
ooooofffff,6 different cracks,good lord,i appreciate ya hookin it up.let me know your cost and i also want to order a stem and anti-vibe clamp from ya.does Burgard stem come in a plus 1?if so,put me one on orderand let me know the total,ill pm ya my cc #.oh yeah,my front shocks are Ohlins off a Cannondale,a lil shorter than stock travel.no wonder i couldnt really jump without whip-lashing my neck..I appreciate all the work Pappy.
Do you guys have any BK Performance stickies and Burgard stickies?
Again,Thanks a bunch......Paul
P.S. shocks are next to order:blah:

insaneracin2003
03-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yep she is here.

i plan on welding up that one area and sanding it down for ya tonight. (damn pivot bolts eh?:p )

i will have it at the blasters by the end of the week and be shooting it next week.

what color did ya want again?
Trans Blue

Pappy
03-02-2005, 08:04 PM
i could tell it was a shock related issue. the cracks were at the left shock mount and both stem block braces.

yes, a +1 antivibe is available.