PDA

View Full Version : Some VIDEO'S finally!!!

dirtmomma
03-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Ok well I finally decided to try to upload some of our racing/playing video's on the web!!!!

they are located @ my vids (http://www.dirtmomma.neptune.com)

I only signed up for a sample membership so far so I only have it for 3 days, if it works good I'll probably fork out the dough for it :rolleyes:

The one marked "my video album" is the one my son DJ made in his video productons class @ school, it's of this years flattrack season, us out playing & some other clips!!

The other one marked DJ's vids is of me :o some of you have seen it before some not it's from a couple years ago @ the ATV Jamboree, :)

Let me know if it works & what you think!! I don't know if the sound is on there or not that may be the thing I have to work on but he's got some good tunes if it works :)

dirtmomma
03-01-2005, 10:20 AM
WEll I think since I uploaded it from my 56K connection it's fuzzy :(:( hmmm guess IT IS time to get high speed LOL, LMK if it's fuzzy for anyone else?

wilkin250r
03-01-2005, 11:20 AM
The connection speed shouldn't make any difference in the "fuzzy" look or quality of the video. It will only make a difference in the time it takes to upload or download it.

The videos were a little fuzzy, but that's to be expected with any internet video. Mostly, they were real choppy. I like the barrel racing, that's pretty funny.

dirtmomma
03-01-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL yeah the barrel racing was fun :) took 3rd overall heheee, that was the year we coudn't get my quad dialed in for NOTHING!!

As for the choppiness, yea I told DJ he needs to let it run a little longer before putting another one on there, I think i may have another one he made I'll have to see if I can find it!! I didn't think the 56K would matter on the watching them & it really didn't take me that long to upload them I thought I'd be sitting here for hours LOL but it was just minutes!!