PDA

View Full Version : 86 RACE 250R Iowa 4 grand

mikealexander88
02-28-2005, 10:39 PM
I have a 86 250R, only selling because my truck is drying FAST and i am really in need of a new one, the 93 ranger just isn't cutting it anymore, will trade for dodge RAM, anything 94+ will be concered. here's the goodies!!:

-Dark blue fullbores-crack in front that has been plasticwelded,(thats why i lowered the price on the R) looks good!!
-PEP ZPS
-Nacs silver graphics/seat cover/shockwears ETC..
-ARENS steering stem
-Brand new rigina ATV O-Ringed chain/sprockets-in box
-Coolhead-race gas but have both domes
-bored 10 over, WITH extra set of rings for when she needs them
-38mm A/S carb
-AC Propegs
-DG baja skids--chassis& s-arm
-TRAIL TECH spedo- used 1 ride, works excelent!
-boysen rad valve-new reeds 20 hours
-Rental bars
-MSR griped break lever
-thumb throttle
-brand new clutch cable
-MOTOR--Went through entire motor last winter(only 40 hours on it since) new crank, rod, all bearings & seals, replaced some cases, BRAND NEW STATOR(coming in tomorrow in mail)
-Wiring harness 2 years old
-88 CDI
-Holeshots all around, XCR(mabee XCT's, don't rember for sure) on rear, mounted on IPT T9's(.190's)
-pro desing kill
-k&n w/ outerweir
-almost all bearings replaced on chassis
-ESR trx5 pipe& o-ringed silencer
-LSR double-row bearing carrier- bearings replaced 30 hrs ago
-new tie rod ends
-gussuted frame-painted black, has been PC'd but was painted over it
-----and MUCH MUCH more im sure i forgot..... any q's email or call mike_alexander79@hotmail.com---319-361-5292
--I live in iowa, and am willing to drive a wase if needed, and i can also ship VERY reasonably through a friend's machining company, if willing to drive to nearest shipping stop.
--WILL HAVE PICS TOMORROW if all goes well.
THIS bike would be a KICKASS XC or MX quad....i did 1 race last spring on it, then tore it down for the rest of the year and started replacing parts. it was stored in a barn for 8 years of it's life before i bought it!!! comes with 2 other sets of plastic, the white stock and a set of purple meyer! also many other extra parts....
----------------ALSO i have found a deal to trade this and some other stuff for a Z, if no interest in the R, i will trade and sell the Z, if interested in a Z let me know!

z400guy21
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
what stuff do you have for a z? im very interested in that :)

yamadjs08
03-01-2005, 03:16 AM
Ahh, Im not to far from you... Im in Vinton.

I am also looking for a 250r...but I do not have $4000, I have hardly any money right now:(

mikealexander88
03-01-2005, 04:57 PM
how much are you looking to spend/do u have?

gagne736
03-01-2005, 05:45 PM
how low are you willing to go ?

mikealexander88
03-01-2005, 06:42 PM
sorry, thats as low as i can drop it, i was asking 4500 before, i lowered it alot, and added alot of new parts too. i can deliver to some distance for free thoe.....and ship for very cheap...

tc406
03-01-2005, 11:09 PM
trade for a 400

mikealexander88
03-02-2005, 05:41 PM
SORRY, no trades! i could trade it for a Z400 if i wanted, i have to get rid of it, i need the $ for a truck, thanks anywase