PDA

View Full Version : other brand balljoints in houser

One_Bad_400
02-28-2005, 07:22 PM
will like LSR or any other brand ball joints screw into houser bottem arms... ive broken 3 houser ball joints and i just dont trust them anymore...

MXRACER86
02-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Are you sure you are setting up your front-end right???:huh
I have had many front-ends including HOUSER!!! I have never had any problems with that brand!!! And nether has any of the people I know who has Houser!!!

One_Bad_400
02-28-2005, 08:07 PM
ya... there standard travel arms... i've broken one in a set of woops and ridding down a hill... and my friend was putting them on his 250r the other day and he was tapping the balljoint in the spendal or something and it just snaped off

all i know is ill never tutch a nother set of standard travel arms from them.. by brother is running jannson ST on his and hasnt ever had a problem... but hes about to step up to there LT stuff... that is the most recominded brand in my opinion.. but right now im running LSR LT arms on mine...

SRH
02-28-2005, 08:37 PM
screw the lower ball joints all the way in!!

houser uses 14mm car tie rod ends, if you take one and have the measurements u can get them at your local auto store, its not housers fault your breaking them, they do break but its something to do with your setup if its that often

One_Bad_400
02-28-2005, 08:40 PM
they were all the way in!! the one in 2 of them broke with where the treds start