PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Exhaust

yonda_boy
02-28-2005, 04:04 PM
I was at an indoor race at stirgis Kentucky, probably the second one they had this year and when i was racing in the main the slip on part to my exhaust fell off because my sub fram and pipe mount broke Dane H. (won open A in TX and also won +25 check it out under race results) welded it together but he knew it wouldnt hold. Anyway i pulled off and went back to my trialer. I went back over there for about 5 minutes. Then i went back to go get my pipe and someone had picked it up already. I looked everywhere for it but that was the last time i saw my titanium FMF shortend (by Dane H.) pipe. I guess ull have that

catch22blaster
02-28-2005, 05:09 PM
aww that sucks man :(

Moto92
02-28-2005, 09:40 PM
did you not ask the track crew or a flagger, they are the ones that most likely moved it somewhere.

yonda_boy
03-02-2005, 07:11 AM
yea i did they are the ones who told me that someone already came and got it but they didnt see who. All i got to say is that guy who thinks that it will fit on his 400ex is going to be a little disappointed. lol its ok though because now i got a supertrap shorty and it is twice as good. It improves throttle response like no other