PDA

View Full Version : hey should i trade this raptor for this 400ex

raptorman2001
02-28-2005, 03:32 PM
here is the raptor stuff

Very Very nice yamaha rapt or TONS OF EXTRAS FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR A 400 now has pics

Awsome 2001 Yamaha Raptor That Is Almost Fully Moded For Sale Or Trade 4 400ex W/exta

HEY I HAVE A AWSOME RAPTOR THAT HAS
BRAND NEW WHEEL AND TIRES
ALL GYT-R SKIDS (FRONT TO BACK)
GYT-R GRAB BAR
DG FRONT BUMPER
CARBON FIBER LIGHT GAURDS(mean look)
acesesbie hand gaurds
renthal handlebars
k&n air filter
fmf power core 4 full exaust
with power bomb header (extra hp)
jetted (dyno jet)
professionally ported and polished
stage2 cams
pistons and rings
2002 TRANNY BECAUSE OR RECALL ON 2001
and there is probally more i have forgotten but this is almost the meanest quad i have ever ridden no joke!!!
IT IS BLUE WITH A GREY NOSE PIECE

I WILL SELL FOR $4000 BUT PROBALLY WOULD BE CONSIDERATE WITH THAT PRICE OR TRADE FOR A MODED 400EX
MX OR TRAIL READY!

and here is the 400 stuff

It has a wiseco 10.1 416 piston, full port and polish, ported header, t-4 exhaust, k&n and prefilter, rpm tapered carrier, tag bars, tusk handguards, 22" bandits on front, 20" razrs on rear, ac propegs, works triple rate w/res., dynojet kit, custom airbox(needs work), new brakes all around, aftermarket seat cover, aluminum shrouds, and lonestar blockoff plate. I went through the quad last winter, base cleared the frame red, rough coated the a-arms gunmetal and put new swingarm bearins in it

khen
02-28-2005, 04:10 PM
What year is the EX? Did you try riding it? Why are you wanting to trade? Are you looking to race in the 450 class? If the EX was the same year or newer than the Raptor and in equal condition I'd do the trade if I was you, but that's my preference. I prefer the handling of the EX over the Raptor and the works shocks are a bonus. As far as dollar value, I'd say they are about a wash. You might could get a bit more $$ on the open market for the Raptor, but not much.

raptorman2001
02-28-2005, 04:58 PM
no i didnt ride it yet and the ex is a 99 and yes im wanting to start racing the 450class

raptorman2001
03-02-2005, 06:05 PM
ttt