PDA

View Full Version : OEM type rubber which to choose

Rootar
02-28-2005, 11:03 AM
ite when i get my ramp doen im gonna get a new set of rubber just for jumping and hvae my razr2s for everythign else since im gonna have stock shocks till the end of summer prolly, i want a soft tire to help make the landings softer im gonna get a 20 inch rear for a stock rim so ive decided to get OEM type tire casue they are the softest and smoothest riding (my razr2s are awesoem for traction but are too hard for jumping very big nopt to mention the weight) so yea vote for in the poll for which yall whould chose and give me some reasons why. thanks alot

oh and this is only for rear tire im gonna run a 21 inch kenda klaw in the front

Rootar
02-28-2005, 12:54 PM
hey they also need to last pretty good not tear up when i hit my raised expanded metal surface. wheni got my 400 it had the dunlops (stock 450r tires) except they were pretty worn they didnt really hook up good but they slid awesome when they are new do they hook up ok and also ive been wondering bout those yfz tires they supposed to hold up better cause they were built specialy for the yfz but i dunno

Rootar
02-28-2005, 06:52 PM
bump

Rootar
03-01-2005, 07:08 AM
bump

JR3
03-01-2005, 11:32 AM
My friends stock yfz held up to a hole summer of riding and some burnouts now they are pretty bald but not 1 puncture or anything he threw some huge roosts with them.