PDA

View Full Version : Story and Video of Earlywines

earlywineracing
02-28-2005, 08:54 AM
You all have to check out this ariticle and video that ********.com did for us. We thought this was pretty cool. The video is at the bottom right hand corner of the ariticle. You will have to click on it and then it will load up. Of course done by ******** this is an ATV article, but I think that they bike riders will enjoy it as well.

Thanks to everyone for a great Winter Series. Banquet information is on our website. Also, the Summer Showdown Series with Earlywine's, Daniel Boone, and D-Track is posted. The Kentucky State Series will be here on April 9 and 10. Saturday is practice, Saturday night we races quads, and on Sunday we will race the Bikes. We will also be having a Earlywine Series that we will run at night. It will run with the Summer showdown series, and a few other dates as well. We will post that schedule soon. We will still run bikes and quads on seperate dates for our races. Be sure to check out our schdule for practice as well. Wednesdays is still bike only days! We will be offering a full schedule of practice times and track rentals.

Chris and Nikki Earlywine

Here is the link to the ariticle and video
http://********.com/ridespots/earlywineindoormx-05.htm

bansheeguy77
03-03-2005, 10:15 AM
i wish i lived closer :( that track looks very fun.

4trax250x81
03-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Theres a few people that race there from WI and they said its a good time. They ususally do pretty good too.

catch22blaster
03-03-2005, 01:06 PM
wow what a track:eek2: