PDA

View Full Version : Something happend today with my 400ex

yellowrider
05-05-2002, 07:56 PM
today i was riding and i rode a wheelie 1st through 5th on 210 while their was no cars coming and the wind caused me to sorta semi loose control over my 4 wheeler so i slam the breaks down and come back to the house and just turned it off and walk to the house to get some water cause i was about to go to the sand pits and couple of people showed up and we was just about to take off utill my 4 wheeler would not start!!!

we was their forever we even tried to roll it down a hill and just pop the clutch and it wouldnt do a thing and then we finally seen the prombem which was a wire under the front plastic came loose.. that was scary man i thought i did soemthing to it cause when i slamed on the breaks i landed pretty hard so i guess it just came loose... but what i cant under stand it i been jumping and everthing and this has never happend before .. do you think i could put some kind of black tape on it without messiong anyhting up or sshould i just leave it how it is ???

another thing is i checked the oiil like the manual said and it was DRY!!! so i added like 4 seconds or pouring in it and now i am like 4mm above the mark on the dip stick should it be fine or should i just go ahead and change oil cause it already looking black

one more thing can i get something on my handle bars and keep the little yellow thing and still be able to get a rpm gauge and a hour guage so i know when to change oil and when i am over reving the engine just a tad bit to much ... its mainly for looks but i think it would be neat to have one.... does anyone have one of these or knows what the heck i am talking about..?