PDA

View Full Version : ds 650 baja

dcmblast
02-27-2005, 08:07 PM
alright heres my problem, i go to pick my new 400ex tommorrow, and the guy im buyin it from has a cousin that has a DS650 Baja wants to trade me even for my blaster, i dont know if i want three all around quads... i wont have the blaster to dune or sand drag anymore but i have been smoked hard on the dunes and on the track by more than one mild modded 650s, but are they good quads hell thatll give me three thumpers and lose my peppy little stroker but give me some input, it seem a little fishy to me i would think the value of a ds650 would be higher than a blaster in fact i know it is and they seem faster :huh

02-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by dcmblast
, it seem a little fishy to me i would think the value of a ds650 would be higher than a blaster in fact i know it is and they seem faster :huh look at the ds..if it looks decent trade him and fix it up better and sell it then buy your 400ex and keep extra money to mod it...sounds fishy to me too though

dcmblast
02-27-2005, 09:32 PM
yeh i dont know if im gonna go for it, just dont seem right to me, plus im kinda attached to my blaster ive had it for a while that screamin little stroker just does somethin for whenever i take her out, i just wanted someone elsle's input i know if had a ds650 i wouldnt trade for a blaster un less i was rippin someone off lol