PDA

View Full Version : another eason to wear a helmet

DavidCollieryfz
02-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Yesterday myself and 2 others went riding at morris exit 275 (alabama guys should know where its at ) we had been ride most of the day we got the about 9 and it was about 2 when this begain . I have the fastest bike between the 3 of us but we were doing a lil drag racing . not the best place because it starts out smooth the has a few ruts in it then up a rocky hill where you start to slow down . well i had been looking for someone to race all day other that the guys with me cause there are still some people that think 4 strokes are like what grandpa drive . well finally i seen a banshee come by . so i told a guy that was with me to race me one more time so maybe the banshee would race me . well sure enough we raced and he he came ready to run with NO HELMET.I know a banshee should kick my as if it have every much done to it but i guess this one didnt cause i kicked his *** . but when i turned around i seen this guy laying on the ground but his bike looked fine and people running up to him . this guy flipped like 3 time because he locked down the front brakes in the rocky area . well needless to say he should have been wearing his helmet. he was ok i guess just cut up a lil and a busted lip

Scro
02-27-2005, 07:49 PM
that sucks

400Rider022
03-01-2005, 09:45 AM
yea that blows

Punk'd
03-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Should of wore his helmet.. Lets hope he learns

GUTSIE
03-08-2005, 02:43 PM
wow that sucks but i hope it taught him a lesson that it doesnt look cool like everyone thinks it does to not wear a helmet
:macho

ATC350X 85
03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Toughguys (idiots) don't need to wear a helmet. There reasoning is one of the following, im so good i never crash, they look stupid, they obstruct my vision. Wear a helmet jack*****.

Joe400ex
03-23-2005, 10:14 PM
better hope that he learned from that becasue it could of been alot worse:(