PDA

View Full Version : Loli pop blue frame?

shutupnshift04
02-27-2005, 07:00 PM
hey pappy i was wondering if you can powder coat my frame a color called lolipop blue i saw it on an ebay auction and it think the color is sick! here is the ink to the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4529247571&category=43972
anyways i was wondering if can pc my frame and subframe that exact color and how much it would be ? i pmed you my phone number so you can call me and go over details on prices casue i wanted some other things pced that color 2. let me know thanks:macho

Pappy
02-27-2005, 07:29 PM
frame and sub in a translucent color is $225 + return shipping.

i have a small amount of lollipop blue but not enough to do a frame. nics industries is the supplier of that powder and they only sell in 5 or 10 pound containers. i will search out and see if im able to find a supplier who will sell in smaller quantities. buying 10 pounds of powder from nics is pricey and would add considerably to the cost to shoot the frame.

it is a cool color......i just dont get alot of requests for it.

shutupnshift04
02-27-2005, 08:24 PM
nice thanks pappy please try and find me that paint cause i wanted 2 get it pced asap and i heard you were the best and your stuff lasts longer then anyone elses :devil: so i am sending 3 of my friends to you but please keep me posted abotu the lolipop blue i wanna get my quad back 2gether for the races thanks bro

shutupnshift04
02-28-2005, 03:21 PM
hey i have one more question how much do you charge to strip the frame. i have a good sandblaster and can strip it but i want what will make the powdercoat come outthe best i dotn want to prep it wrong or anything or can i sandblast it and have you prep it or is beadblasting better i dunno im confused:ermm:

shutupnshift04
02-28-2005, 03:34 PM
o ya and how far away are you from new jersey?

Pappy
02-28-2005, 06:58 PM
abrasive blasting is ok as long as sand isnt used. we use a 120 grit aluminum oxide.

we prefer to handle the prep ourselves

shutupnshift04
03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
how much would it cost me all together if i had you guys prep everything and paint my frame sub and maybe the clutch cober and valve head lolipop blue? o and how much is it for hubs and calipers also?

Pappy
03-01-2005, 05:20 PM
frame and sub are $225

clutch cober is $20

valve cover is $20

hubs are $25

calipers are $25

no luck on the color, but honestly i havent had much time to search out a supplier.

shutupnshift04
03-02-2005, 12:17 PM
k well let me know when you get teh color and ill send my frame out to you asap thanks

shutupnshift04
03-03-2005, 07:05 PM
hey pappy dont worry abotu the loli pop blue i changed my mnd on the frame color im jsut not sure what color i was thinking of going back to the stock color or going white im not sure. im going to make get red plastics and black carbon fiber hood almost identicle to this quad http://********.com/scene-girls/krystinarobinson-305.htm what color frame do you think looks best? the stock color liek the one shown in the picture of white or any other sugestions? im doing the a arms gloss black. sorry for being such a pain in the *** :ermm: or do you recomend a differnt color silver?

bstuart
03-05-2005, 03:07 PM
I didn't see a quad in those pics. lol