PDA

View Full Version : fun night

quadracer511
02-27-2005, 11:55 AM
well last night me n a bunch of my friends were out driving around bored so we had fire crackers n we were goin thru UB's campus n my friend colin decided to climb on the roof of the van after he got up there my other friend decided to start lobbin fire crackers up at him we do this for bout 15 min and are about to go home and hes about to get int the car when we get to the next stop sign we get just bout there n a cop goes by us my friend flys back in from the roof n were tryin to act like nuthings goin on we turn n instantly the lights flip on we pull over the cop wont even come near the window n yells shut the car off n throw the keys on the ground were thinkin wtf all this for a kid on the roof then he comes to my door n tells me hands up n get out so i do brings me to his car gets me spread n on the hood frisks me nuthin well 5 cars later n 2 cops per car all of are out n frisked we still dont no wuts goin on sudenly the guy asks us if we have a gun cuz some one called in and said we were shootin a gun out the window so then we new we were in the clear so we just chilled and talked then they put me in the car cuz they thought i was doin it so we sat there for about 45 min and they finally cant find anything and let us go completely free so needless to say we had fun night

Nausty
02-27-2005, 01:02 PM
haha, sounds like a fun night.

Last night was pretty fun for me too!:eek2: ;)

Same w/ the weekend before last.(i'll have to tell that story in a couple days when i have time)

Punk'd
02-27-2005, 01:10 PM
HAHA sounds like you guys had fun:devil:

Plante400
02-27-2005, 07:14 PM
i visited my friend at college this weekend :devil:

Plante400
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1661/im0004871ey.jpg

picture that i did NOT know was taken.. i guess it was a good weekend haha

quadracer511
02-27-2005, 08:04 PM
nice looks like u had a fun weekend to ne one else have some fun?

Plante400
02-27-2005, 08:06 PM
i imagine they did.,

i whent up to bangor wiht my friends brother that is home from iraq and we got a hotel for the night and so on..

anwyas that is the first pic of me on this site

girls. eat your heart out over my half a face!

2002400ex
02-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Who is the girl? Did u get some?

02-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
i visited my friend at college this weekend :devil:

in kips voice*

your mom goes to college

JDiablo
02-27-2005, 08:40 PM
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1661/im0004871ey.jpg

picture that i did NOT know was taken.. i guess it was a good weekend haha

lol wtf were smiling about!!!!:devil:

Plante400
02-27-2005, 08:47 PM
haha thats ex girlfriend.. and i think she told me i was laughing at soemthing she said or someone said haha

that info is unavailable to u and possbly x rated.

Plante400
02-27-2005, 08:50 PM
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2129/im0004848lb.jpg

yeah uh dont laugh i was having fun at the time and dont remember mutch ahha but she wouldnt lay off the camera

i need to get some pics of my bike huh
lol

JDiablo
02-27-2005, 08:50 PM
haha im sure i bet you had a nice wet dream to:D lol j/k bro,hope you had a good time

Plante400
02-27-2005, 08:51 PM
hey since u posted.

i love yer bike haha looks sweeet.

JDiablo
02-27-2005, 08:53 PM
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2129/im0004848lb.jpg

yeah uh dont laugh i was having fun at the time and dont remember mutch ahha but she wouldnt lay off the camera

i need to get some pics of my bike huh
lol

damn that is some banging photoshop work,lol

and hey thanks man

Plante400
02-27-2005, 08:59 PM
thats paint biaaatch

and ill see if i can get some half respectable Sobber pictures of myself and my bike on here soon..

haha i dont want to be known as that kid haha

Nausty
02-27-2005, 10:55 PM
she looks pretty damn cute plante!

as for the story of what happened the weekend here it is. Definitely long and probably a bunch of errors. I think its a pretty good story.

N E ways a lil background, Well it was a thursday night and what was for us could be our girls last game of the season as we played east marshall. Well I go to a school called West Marshall and as you guys can probably already guess we're a big rivalry being east vs west and **** been getting worse every year with a lot of other bull****. All of us hate them and their feelings really arn't much differant.

I probably wouldn't of went because I was getting a lil burnt out on going to basketball games but I knew this night might end up with a lil action being the rivalry so I decided to go.

Well real surprise we all show up at half time to see everyone into the game, them starting crap us starting crap. Well later after the game everyone is leaving besides a lot of us east and west football players and dilinquits(spel?) just waiting for the first "shot" so we could let **** hit the fan and get in on. (no smartass comments) Well outside the school all of us gathered. On the right side of the door our school gathered and on the left side the east marshall kids gathered.

Finally we can all see the fight getting close and everyone is getting pissed off to much of our dissapointment our football coach came out and told us all to head home. Well sure enough most of our group listened. Pry about 10 people stayed that were all in to fight even though we would be in deep **** and then our group of about 6 just stood back waiting to see some action start and back em' up if they got jumped. Well after a while we knew we were way out numbered and knew nothing was gonna happen so we all decided to leave. Well we drove out and as we left we were driving past a crowd of all the east marshall kids hanging out flipping everyone off and taunting us as west marshall kids drive by. Well we all see it coming and what do you know the kid in the back seat behind me moons them on the way out. None of us were exactly stopping him either :eek2:

Well who what of guessed they didn't like that?:confused:

They loaded up a couple trucks full of football players and chase our asses down so we go to a gas station to get it on to then to my surpise :rolleyes: half of my side pussies out and its like 3 vs hella of their people and tons of cars from there side showing up left and right. We knew if we fought then we would get our **** rocked and figured we'd go get some people to make it somone close to being even. it was agreed we would come back half an hour later that night so we could get our people rounded up to where it might be even. The plan was meet them in the East marshall parking lot.

So we head to marshalltown and basically spent a couple hours to the point where we got some crazy ****ers and knew we had a slim chance of winning.

We loaded up about 3 or 4 other cars plus our full suv and storm over to east marshall and its kinda hard to describe the parking lot but basically there was one way to get out and two parking lots, first parking lot was where the east marshall kids hung out and behind that lot was another that was empty. We all stormed in and parked in the empty lot and all hopped out of our car knowing we had our backs to walls and were ready to ****ing scrap figuring it would be 2:1. Well right after we park we're stretching, getting out, getting pumped up for a minute to see a car come storming in straight at us. It was an east marshall group ready to fight and once they saw all of us getting out of the cars and chasing their asses down they flipped a 180 and got the hell outta there. We had all been on the edge of snapping and chasing that car away got us going. We wern't about to stop and all of us ran full sprint to the other parking lot ready to demolish them and anyone in our way.

As we ran straight at them it just seemed like the group wasn't as big as we expected and cars were leaving left and right. It was surpising the hell outta me how fast all these people were leaving once we made **** even. I figured that the hardass left and the posers stayed trying to feel like bad asses. Well I think we all had the feeling that had **** been the other way that these ****s would of been jumping us and kicking us on the ground when they had the chance and seeing em' all diss us we wern't about to go down w/ out a fight. So we're all chasing out car after car and its just surpising the hell outta me how all these cars are leaving and none of em' arn't that big. Well after I chased out a car and tripped over a damn pot hole I start running back to see another kid getting in front of the last car Well I see em' all stopped and this kid scared ****less well the guy finally comes to a stop after he figures out the kid in front of the car isn't moving when another m town kid busts a pvc pipe over the top of the car and the kid rolls down the window and the kid inside the car shouted "I WASN"T PART OF IT" we all figured he was lieing and I was just walking back laughing and watching everything. Then the kid from m town was like "BULL**** YOU WERN"T PART OF IT" and nailed the kid ride in the mouth squirting blood everywhere.

The east marshall kid then just nailed the gas and took off now that it was clear. Flipping us off as he drove off w/ a puzzled/pissed off look on his face.

SO i'm like right by the car now thinking "holy ****, did I just see all of this and just laughing my *** off"

then all the sudden I came to reality really ****ing fast when I heard somone shout thee word.... what was that word you ask? "COPS"

We got the hella outta dodge.

Well on the way back we're all in a frenzy thinking we're bad ***'s like "hell yea we called up on those pussies and they all backed down and ran away". We all knew from then on the east vs west thing was gonna go full blast after this.

Well I get a call on my phone from one of my best friends. He sounded kinda pissed/dissapointed

my friend:"where are you dustin"
me:"long pause, erm driving around"
my friend: "bs what are you doing"
me: "..uh..nothin'"
my friend: "where are you"
me: "erm... close to m town"
him: "it was all you guys huh"
me: "holy **** how did you find out already"
him: "You guys hit the wrong people"
me:"what"
him: "They are the band geeks they just got back from some where"
me:"(long pause)....what.., band geeks?"
him: "the guy that got hit was my cousin"
me: "..."
me: "...."
phone hangs up
me thinks to myself "uh oh"

I shout to everyone in the car

"****"

"WE HIT THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!!"

"WE HIT THE BAND GEEKS"

needless to say before I couldn't finish what I was about to say next I knew they didn't see the seriousness in what we had just done. :ermm: Everyone but me erupted in laughter. I tried as hard as I could at first to be the only serious one but I just couldn't help it any longer and broke out laughing.

Well we wrapped everything up, all decided to shut our mouths for the next week or so, took everyone home all of us laughing the entire way home.

Next morning was my birthday that began with us all being called to the office.:uhoh:

Plante400
02-27-2005, 11:18 PM
ha ha ha ha

gotta love those school fights when most of the time nothing happends haha

ive been to way to many of those.